X MEMBERS POST

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Wow, I just have a question for FTOS, or ANGELWING, or  JIM, do you guys think this Deacon Mike is also lying like RON & DIANE.( that's what FTOS says that Ron & Diane are liars)  Too many people saying similar things.  Read on…..

victor February 15, 2013 2:15 AM

I actually wanted to cry watching this… Not because everything that Ron said happened to me, but because I know Ron and can see how much pain he is in. I Sat with him. I studied with him. I was a member of this church for about 10 months between 2010 and 2011 and was one of about 15 people in a group led by Ron or Missionary Ron as we called him. He was always so calm and gentle and soft spoken. Just like he is in the video… I always said I would remain there till things stopped adding up or my questions couldn’t be answered and it eventually got to that point. Indeed, Ron was one of the few who actually gave me the “later, we will study about that” response on one or two occassions to my questions. Or when i would ask why certain things were not told to me up front, they would use the example of someone who has been blind and taken outside the minute their site was restored; how bright the sun would be and how it will affect them instantly. For me, the major defining moment was when i confided in a deacon about the life struggles i had endured and how I was practically homeless at the time but was yet so thankful that i knew God and had the church… I told him this during a study session as a way of showing my Faith and how devoted I was. Less than 5 mins after i left, he had gone over to the Pastor and told him everything i said in confidence, who in turn called the “brother” that recruited me (my closest friend at the time) to confirm everything and ask that he (my friend) not bring me back to the church. Of course, he didn’t tell me himself (just like Ron said)… My friend was heart broken and fought for me to stay by having to convince the pastor that i was a “good brother”. Obviously, he was never supposed to tell me all of this but he did when i saw him about an hour later and he pleaded with me not to leave. But for me, something was broken. I wondered if how i could stay somewhere that deep down i knew i wasn’t wanted. I wondered if it was because of my social status at the time and what i couldn’t give financially. I stayed for a few months and even the deacon that had betrayed me came back to beg for my forgivness and take responsibility (with none going to the pastor). I soon started noticing other things including the fact that as far as i could see, only Koreans were Pastors. When i asked a couple of “brothers”, they gave me responses like “why does it matter” or “the church started in Korea”…. Answers that made no sense to me. Anyway, i was never just a 100% comfortable there. I would preach to Jehovah’s witnesses and prove their teachings wrong, but was not 100% sure of mine and eventually just left. Thank you Ron, wherever you are

mike February 23, 2013 6:05 AM

hey victor, i was the deacon who you shared that info with about being homeless. I remember that day vividly and it hurts me still till this day because your were open enough with me to share something very private as we shared a moment. I just want to say sorry again and that my actions were really an extension of the church’s influence since we were repeatedly warned about homeless people having wrong intentions in the church. i saw your sincerity but at the time i was merely a drone solider trying to be faithful to a cause i felt strongly about. None the less i too am out of the church and trying to move on, I hope your writing is going well and that we can continue to share these things to began our healing process. God bless Victor.

T.H. February 25, 2013 3:07 PM

Mike, what finally brought you out of this group? Was it something that was said, something that was done, or a combination of the two? Please share your story with us.

Mike March 3, 2013 8:09 PM

it was a combination of experiences, but what culminated everything was there excuse of why Ahn had to write the book about there being no mother. They said a women sneaked a peaked into AHn’s bag and stole the most important truth of our church from God. That was my last straw, i couldn’t believe almighty God who foresaw the scheme of Satan and Died on the Cross intentionally to save me couldn’t foresee this women sneaking into his bag. And when i asked about it they said “well father was made perfectly human”. I guess saying that since he was in the flesh and couldn’t see it coming. Which is ridiculous because even though Jesus was limited in the flesh he was still all knowing and all Seeing. Also they had no biblical explanation for it either, It wasnt even a prophecy this women basically tricked God almighty and stole his truth. This brought my attention immediately to the first chapter of what we call ” The green book” (Mystery of God and the Spring of water of life) Ahn explains that he locked up the truth and appointed one man to reveal it just like King Nebuchadnezzar forgot his dream and GOd only revealed it to Daniel. We teach that Ahn Came as King David to unsealing the 7 thunders which ultimate through a lot of studies is God the Mother. We also said that if God sealed something God is the only one who can unseal it, So basically they would have me to believe to God almighty set up the GINORMOUS!!! prophecy and made a plan only to have a women ruin it? and its not even a prophecy that she would? I just couldn’t go for that, it was apparent that they hid this knowledge intentionally because it is problem and whats worst they had no biblical explanation for it. Cause several months ago when i was in the Church i would’ve believe that. If they tried to explain something biblical now it would be a year too late in my opinion. Plus I had been in the church for over 7 years and i knew about 2012 and was told and preached to about it. yet the church lied and denies that they ever taught that. Also IN 2006 the Church said 144,000 were already Gathered, this is contradicting because they are now saying 2012 is completion of the temple meaning 144,000 are Gathered. That didnt makes since as well and when asked i could get no answers on that. There are many other reason but what i know 4 sure is the church has definitely spinned stories and told lies. And i couldnt be apart of it anymore. for Years I rationalized things in the church myself to make it make since, now it is the churchs time to give proper answers. They have been failing to do so so far. ( this is in response to T.H.)

Viewing 61 replies (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.