Wow.

• Creator
    Topic
    DavidsChild
    Participant

Every single thing I've read on this site can be disproved rather easily.

But..

One thing we all have to ask ourselves: Would you believe in the 2nd coming of Christ? Would you have believed 2,000 years ago when nobody else did? When you saw God in the flesh being treated like a scum? Or would you use your own thoughts as well as other's own thoughts to try not to believe it?

Please think about this.

If somebody truly wants to believe and is just confused, I would love to answer your questions.

To me, that doesn't seem like the case.. so it would not be worthwhile to go through and answer every single thing. Why would you try so hard to do all of this?

One answer I may receive would be about parents who have children in the COG.  When somebody told Jesus that his family members were waiting for him outside, he said "For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother." Matthew 12:50

John 1:12-13 " Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of GodYet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of GodYet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right become children born of God- children not born of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God"

It is the same now.

He was born a jew… but is God really a jew? Is that how God is identified? Is that truly who he is? Did that even matter? No. If it did matter, then God is just a jewish carpenter, and he would have parents. These things are not of importance.

Jesus's physical parents may have felt the same way as some who have children in the COG. The ways of this world make it very hard to accept these things.. but this planet is not God's Kingdom. God's Kingdom is in Heaven. Then who does this kingdom belong to?

God bless you.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.