Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Elie, why are you wasting your time. He will not answer that question.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

*Sigh*. Yes, though I have to keep trying. lol. But then again, I can now finally ask from my friend (Val) the address of the zion located here in my city. That way I can ask questions over there to clarify some things in their teaching. I'll just post here the things I'll discover. lol.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Jesus made it clear what is and what is to come, Zhang has no real defence but just deceiving people. I am so 100% certain. My little girl who I hadn’t seen in years is coming home tomorrow and all a result to praying to the real God. All are lies with this organization. Half truth is not truth at all. When we get to heaven I assure you that only those who were truly sincere in all (including those He God decides to have mercy on) will make it.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

FTOS, 

Romans 12:21, "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

Since you think you are with the true church, you might wanna read that. I think you are not doing a good job of it. Basing from your comments, we evil people here are influencing you and you are becoming more eviler than us. lol.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stick with this site so you don’t get confused and can defend yourself because the wolves are coming.

angelikkepr
    Participant

Let me tell you something "FTOS", you do not know me to call me a liar … If it bothers you or your "church" that victims are no longer keeping their experiences for themselves and they are finally telling their stories, begin to behave like a real church,,, (well, I guess that is impossible). Do you think your god or better said, "gods", are proud of your behavior? Because you can say that you are "Superman"or "Inspector Gadget", you can be whoever you want to be (the sky is your limit)… but the truth is that your behavior is of a kid who is fighting to win a "Zion's monthly sweepstake grand prize" of an autographed, never seen before, one of a kind mama Zangs poster!!!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Good one, angel. I am impressed by you. Watch a movie called “End of Spear” for some reason it reminds me of Elie…….

angelikkepr
    Participant

lol Sarah!!! Elie is bringing the light of the truth… Good movie btw!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I don't deserve such praise but thank you guys. I can only give this verse as a response. 1 Peter 4:11 "Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ."

Let's do our best to bring out the truth about wmscog and help the people out there who are trying to come out of them and surely, God will see us through.

mpl
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

How can a site saying they are believers in god go around lying and impersonating,  Everything and everyone here has lost credibility, No one knows who is real.  Now you guys must prove your selves, deception is not a strong argument to use.   Look at what you guys have become, so blood thirsty to go out and hurt your families and loved ones even to lie, to destory the one bit of hope in this world for people who are distrought.  Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately?  Have you at least done something good for this world?  Forget about yourself and live to help and not destroy.

How can you possibly be sure that we are not in service to the community? Reading the statement you wrote seems preety awkward and stupid for normal people or else if you claim to have known each and everyone of us here personally  that would be a different thing but then again i guess that would not be possible. what make you to come across such thoughts? unless you are god,,or maybe your mother god reveal about us to you in person. That could be it right FTO?

Sarah2013
    Participant

If God be for us who can be against us. Can’t remember the scripture that came from but we are empowered in Jesus name. .

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Sarah, I think that is found in Romans 8:31. ^__^ Romans is one of my favorite books in the bible.

Mpl, what did the wmscog teach you about Zhang? Have you ever ask whether she will physically die or not?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes! Thanks Elie! It is….

Elaine
    Participant

t when thou doest almes, let not thy left hand know, what thy right doeth: fromtheotherside <font color=”#1c256a”>wrote</font>:

Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately? Have you at least done something good for this world?

The Wmscog members are harping about their clean up campaign, blood donation blah  blah…. for which they make a big propoganda to draw people's attention so that more will join this cult seeing the good that they do.

But here is the quote for you ….

"But when thou doest almes, let not thy left hand know what thy right doeth"

john doe
    Participant

Elaine you are so right you should do your good deeds in secret so you get credit for them in heaven not just for praise and honor to make yourself look good on earth.   

Sarah2013
    Participant

After all… According to wmscog, they have god in their midst. Rather than us in the midst of God now god is in the midst. I praise my God for wisdom.

lng
    Participant

What is the point of showing off those awards and certificates, Govt digniteries and world presidents are just mere humans. Does God really need  worldly praises just to prove that they are doing a good job. 

I have one question for the current WMS members, nobody in the church has given me a clear cut rational answer to this. Why does so called mother stays only in Korea when she came to this earth for the sole purpose of saving her lost children. If its the same in heaven as on earth, a physical mother will leave no stone unturn and will seach to the end of the earth to find her lost child.

Elaine
    Participant

Sorry about the typo error

So true Ing just check this links:

http://english.watv.org/awards/index.asp and the one below

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-05-23/world/roh.dead_1_president-roh-suicide-note-korean?_s=PM:WORLD

On the other hand their website was so quick to pick up this story to link with their passover remedy for depression. why did it fail to work for the ex-pres where he had the privilege to adorn God with a medal?

http://godthefatherandgodthemother.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/

The strength that can overcome depressive disorder

So many people suicide.

Then, How we can do?

You need the passover

But Mother the founder of the "we love you organization" was more interested in taking the medal rather than saving his life through passover.Oh Yes ! She is not omniscient

Sarah2013
    Participant

High five.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ing …. Now you guys see my point.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.