Wow!!! I'm Impressed!!! Thank You

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Wow I’m impressed finally an answer. F.Y.I >>>>>> FTOS admits Chuseok is pagan on this Thread on page 5 while having a conversation with Renita

The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Year

Fromtheotherside

o okay! yes actually Chuseok is pagan. You are right. But we do not keep chusoek is my point. My point is we go home and just be with our family, because that's the only time we can spend with our family together in one roof. Aunts uncles, cousins Gparents.

And he said on this thread Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years That weddings, Funerals, and baby showers are allowed

fromtheotherside

So this is your point. Okay. Yes your pastor said stay away from this and that, but most likely he heard something from a brother who told him, Hey pastor baby showers are pagan because of … this and that… and then the pastor said reallY? And then now he says don't go. But I don't know if you are mistaken and some group leader told you not to go. But here in korea we go. We go to weddings, we go to funerals and baby showers. As long as its not in a Babylon building. Also we do well not to worship idols. So you have the wrong Idea.

I have to call my friend and let him know because he believes he can’t attend weddings or funerals, or any other celebration. Thank you FTOS for clearing this up.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

And Ron was trusted to be a Missionary. People change, and they can become delusional or liars as hardships come theirnway and test them.

Just because someone was trusted to a position does not mean they are infallible, a position of authority does not make you any less unstable or forgetful. And my how much you have forgotten. Do you even believe in Jesus who is a high priest forever in the order of Melchizadek without geneology and without father and mother?

Will you look for a new man who is born such a way to fulfill what the first coming Jesus did not? Does the lord speak and then not act?

Indeed you should be a teacher of the law by now, but you have already forgotten everything, you need milk now, even though once you ate solid food.

Could you please start a new thread on the Melchizedek prophecy? I would like to hear all about it but I do not want to clutter this tyhread with too many subplots.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

genny wrote:

144000, I've looked up "according to their morals" in three translations, and there are no results.  When you can later, maybe you can look it up the verse you are thinking of.  It probably has slightly different wording.

About what Renita asked about the source.  What if "Mother" or "Father" told you something that was in clear contradiction to the Bible.  Which would you follow?  (I don't mean a matter of interpretation, but something really clear, like saying that Noah parted the Red Sea and not Moses.)

I was told the answer to your question is yes. My Missionary asked me "If Mother said to keep Sunday as the Sabbath should we keep it?" Even though we are taught that the bible teaches Saturday is the Sabbath, if Zahng suddenly decided to keep Sunday as the Sabbath then we should then keep Sunday. Anytime God says something it overrides anything related to that comment in the past. Like when Jesus came and introduced a new Law.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I was told the answer to your question is yes. My Missionary asked me "If Mother said to keep Sunday as the Sabbath should we keep it?" Even though we are taught that the bible teaches Saturday is the Sabbath, if Zahng suddenly decided to keep Sunday as the Sabbath then we should then keep Sunday. Anytime God says something it overrides anything related to that comment in the past. Like when Jesus came and introduced a new Law.

Do you think that would apply even in such a case as 'mother' saying something like Noah parted the Red Sea instead of Moses?  Would they then rewrite Biblical history?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Renita

Wow excuse me Semantics Police, I see you want to take the Illiterate train all the way to Assumption town.

I said Heavenly Mother, Father, and the bible were all "the word of God" in my post. Get your instructions from the source, which is the word of God.

You can open a bible to do this, it is no lie the word of God is in there.

Or you could have talked to Father to do this.

Or you could speak directly with Mother to get the word of God from the source.

It all means exactly the same thing so stop projecting your inability to read onto my intentions.

That's not what you said. You said Father, Mother, and the bible.. the bible is the best thing to listen to. Later, after you realized the bible is the truth while Ash and Zahng are not, you tried to tie the bible with F&M. You meant what you said and you were right the 1st time. The bible is the best thing to listen to, not F&M [Ash & Zahng]. There's no need to correct yourself. You were already correct.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Do you think that would apply even in such a case as 'mother' saying something like Noah parted the Red Sea instead of Moses?  Would they then rewrite Biblical history?

Obviously so being that the Scripture says God doesn't lie but the church says Ash lied when he wrote the book about the non-existence of God the Mother.

Viewing 5 replies - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.