Wow!!! I'm Impressed!!! Thank You

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Wow I’m impressed finally an answer. F.Y.I >>>>>> FTOS admits Chuseok is pagan on this Thread on page 5 while having a conversation with Renita

The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Year

Fromtheotherside

o okay! yes actually Chuseok is pagan. You are right. But we do not keep chusoek is my point. My point is we go home and just be with our family, because that's the only time we can spend with our family together in one roof. Aunts uncles, cousins Gparents.

And he said on this thread Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years That weddings, Funerals, and baby showers are allowed

fromtheotherside

So this is your point. Okay. Yes your pastor said stay away from this and that, but most likely he heard something from a brother who told him, Hey pastor baby showers are pagan because of … this and that… and then the pastor said reallY? And then now he says don't go. But I don't know if you are mistaken and some group leader told you not to go. But here in korea we go. We go to weddings, we go to funerals and baby showers. As long as its not in a Babylon building. Also we do well not to worship idols. So you have the wrong Idea.

I have to call my friend and let him know because he believes he can’t attend weddings or funerals, or any other celebration. Thank you FTOS for clearing this up.

MountainMom
    Participant

hey, thanks FTOS!  I'll also tell my son he can go to all those things!  he was under the impression he couldn't, but he can apparently!  I'll reference you for him! 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. You sure? There are always mysteries in their answers. 

MountainMom
    Participant

I don't personally believe a building is evil (even what you call a Bablyon building).  I walk right into your churches and don't worry.  God knows I am praying to Him, not a fake idol.  Why are you so afraid to go into a building?  So very fearful all the time.  Not really necessary. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think they're saying that God dwells where He is worshipped whereas Satan dwells where he is worshipped [whether directly or indirectly]. So, don't enter into a place where Satan dwells aka a Babylonian building. At least that's how I understood it.

But I too was VERY surprised that FTOS and I agreed the festival was pagan. 144,000 was trying to convince me that it wasn't.

Sarah2013
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I don't personally believe a building is evil (even what you call a Bablyon building).  I walk right into your churches and don't worry.  God knows I am praying to Him, not a fake idol.  Why are you so afraid to go into a building?  So very fearful all the time.  Not really necessary. 

MM, do you think people can go to hell for lack of knowledge? Or do you think God will just have mercy regardless? I don't know but want to get some ideas from non wmscog members since I don't consider what members think.  My grandma worshipped gods and goddesses. She died at 105 years old. Long story….  

MountainMom
    Participant

I figured that is how it is explained, but it is so very ridiculous.  So funny though that FTOS agreed the festival was pagan.  Maybe you should ask him if he is sure. 

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I think they're saying that God dwells where He is worshipped whereas Satan dwells where he is worshipped [whether directly or indirectly]. So, don't enter into a place where Satan dwells aka a Babylonian building. At least that's how I understood it.

But I too was VERY surprised that FTOS and I agreed the festival was pagan. 144,000 was trying to convince me that it wasn't.

144000 what do you have to say about this.   Why were you trying to convince Renita otherwise if you were not sure?   Unless of course you are going to say that FTOS is wrong.  I think your number went up to 145000 be careful what comes out of your mouth, (or ratther your fingertips)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

KF wrote:

144000 what do you have to say about this.   Why did you say that if you were not sure?   Unless of course FTOS is wrong.  If not, I think your number might go up to 145000 be careful what comes out of your mouth.

Idk if you saw, but I mentioned in the other thread that as members we're taught to appear as if we know everything. I said it's ok to say "I don't know.." and it's ok to admit you were wrong. I confronted 144,000 by saying I know you recognized your fault because now you're avoiding the thread altogether.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

MountainMom wrote:

MM, do you think people can go to hell for lack of knowledge? Or do you think God will just have mercy regardless? I don't know but want to get some ideas from non wmscog members since I don't consider what members think.  My grandma worshipped gods and goddesses. She died at 105 years old. Long story….  

Well that's why MM is not saved "lack of Knowledge" you can see it oozing out from her pores.  Lolz  I already washed my face thank you. 

Also Yes go and tell your friends what I said.  Because unlike you guys who came out they know all Zions are different to some degree.  but the message is the same.  The pastor doesn't want them to go because of temtation.  Not because it is a sin.  It only becomes a sin if you start dancing with them and chanting.  They get it.  That's why we're still here. 

KF
    Participant

Ok yes FTOS I agree if you go to church, it just doesn't seem right to be going to a club or hanging out with the wrong crowd, smoking and drinking. "Temptation"

But we are talking about being with family members eating drinking (water, soda pop) listening to music, dancing,(apporpriate) maybe Gangnam Style, perhaps singing happy birthday, depending on the celebration.

My friend is under the impression that all other things that are not God's Feast should not be celebrated.

He told me once if someone dies he can not go to their funeral, that is absurd.  What if the member is a mother and her child (God Forbid) dies, does that mean the mom is not going to attend her own childs funeral?  And now don't come on swinging with your bat and just answer like a normal person.

Most likely you are going to say well the mother is in control of the funeral, but what happens when the family members go to pay their respect and they start praying in Jesus name? what are they suppose to do?

And what is wrong with dancing?  moving your body is like exercising and exercising is good for you.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Not that kind of dancing, I like doing the cha cha too, but I was speaking about lighting a fire and going around it chanting, you know like the tribes. anyhow.

Simon
    Participant

They dance in mothers sacrifice and there was the I’ve already come dance so obviously wmscog isn’t against all dance lol

Sarah2013
    Participant

Can a virgin be mother god? Ignore the current issue. If so, Ahang missed one. 

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I believe that knowledge of wrongdoing is required for it to be a sin.

Participant

I don't disagree with anything that FromTheOtherSide said. Him and I were trying to articulate the exact same argument. If the way he spoke was helpful for you to understand, then I have nothing to add.

It is a solemn commmand from God not to worship idols, and it is a solemn command from Jesus to worship God with all our heart. So it is no mystery at all that the church can be "paranoid" about making sure that new members do not unintentionally commit heresy against God who we love. They say "Don't do anything, it can lead to idolatry". Which is true, theoretically it could lead to idolatry. Its a good blanket rule. But its just a rule of thumb, not an actual command.

But for the mature church member, then you can learn and understand the who-what-when-where-why-how according to the actual commands.

KF "I have to call my friend and let him know because he believes he can’t attend weddings or funerals, or any other celebration."

And this is exactly why we tell people not to do anything, because they forget to mention details, such as: "but don't go into babylon churches."

Participant

Sarah2013

"do you think God will just have mercy regardless? I don't know"

Sure you know, wmscog members have already answered this for you here before. Have you already forgotten?

It is written that the person who dies without getting a fair opportunity to learn all of the truth, he will be judged according to his morals, and given a chance for heaven, maybe, if Jesus likes them and gives mercy. The good samaritan has a chance for heaven if if he didn't have any life in him.

It is also written that if you do not eat Jesus flesh and blood you have no life in you, you have no garauntee for eternal life, and there is a good chance you are going down. But he says those who eat his flesh and drink his blood recieve eternal life, and he promises to ressurect them.

So you can choose "maybe" which is probably no.

Or you can choose the garauntee of Jesus promise through the Passover he blessed.

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013

"do you think God will just have mercy regardless? I don't know"

Sure you know, wmscog members have already answered this for you here before. Have you already forgotten?

It is written that the person who dies without getting a fair opportunity to learn all of the truth, he will be judged according to his morals, and given a chance for heaven, maybe, if Jesus likes them and gives mercy. The good samaritan has a chance for heaven if if he didn't have any life in him.

It is also written that if you do not eat Jesus flesh and blood you have no life in you, you have no garauntee for eternal life, and there is a good chance you are going down. But he says those who eat his flesh and drink his blood recieve eternal life, and he promises to ressurect them.

So you can choose "maybe" which is probably no.

Or you can choose the garauntee of Jesus promise through the Passover he blessed.

It really doesn't matter what you think

Participant

Sarah2013

It doesn't? I thought you just asked for what the WMSCOG thinks?

And BTW. That isn't an opinion.

Those are bible verses.

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013

It doesn't? I thought you just asked for what the WMSCOG thinks?

And BTW. That isn't an opinion.

Those are bible verses.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't understand. I am at the hospital now with my father so typing in a not so happy way. 

Simon
    Participant

Why were members of my zion permitted to go into Babylon churches (when there wasn’t .service ) but people can’t for weddings and funerals

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.