World Mission Society Church of God Tax Exempt Application Ridgewood, NJ

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Y'all try to have unnatural conversations. Conversations naturally change topics throughout time.

Anywho.. GOOD point about adding the creed even though they neither recite nor teach it. The creed they recite is the Prayer of Our Wishes. But that would reveal certain things about the church that they don't want the IRS to know about. Why? I'm not sure. This is a land of freedom of religion. So, if someone wants to worship a Christ who doesn't exist.. why hide it from Irsela?

Simon
    Participant

I think recting the creed isn’t what determins you believe it just sounds brain washy

so far as the creed itself not sure where wmscog doesn’t believe in it

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I need clarity.. NY Zion is in Ridgewood, NJ??

Simon
    Participant

yep

Harry
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I need clarity.. NY Zion is in Ridgewood, NJ??

No it isn't Renita there is one in NY (prob more than one) and more than one in NJ but the ridgewood one is like the main church. It sits on a very expensive piece of real estate just outside the middle of town and it's worth about  $3.5 million bucks, they paid $6 million and originally they financed 100% or close to it.

Hmmm, I just thought of something there's no way that property could have ever appraised for the amount of the mortgage. 

I wonder what Worri bank was thinking when they gave that mortgage? I wonder who did the appraisal? That should be easy enough to find out. 

Whoever is in charge of the SUNday morning monitoring should really bring that issue up with you know who so he can cover his tracks.

Simon
    Participant

Ridgewood is the one called ny zion in all the other zions and onn watv

Love'n Honey
    Participant

On their website, everytime they mention NY Zion they mention Ridgewood which is why I asked.

Harry
    Participant

My bad, I stand corrected, I was just informed that the ridgewood "joint" is called the NY zion and the NY "joints" are called the manhattan zions. The chef is cooking "brazilian stroganoff" tonight……a cult favorite, yum…..you just can't make this shit up

Love'n Honey
    Participant

NY Zion was branched out of LA Zion.. Why do they say they don't have a business relationship with other domestic organizations? Ultimately, NY Zion comes from Korea and yet they say they don't have a business relationship with foreign organizations.

Carlos
    Participant

Harry wrote:

My bad, I stand corrected, I was just informed that the ridgewood "joint" is called the NY zion and the NY "joints" are called the manhattan zions. The chef is cooking "brazilian stroganoff" tonight……a cult favorite, yum…..you just can't make this shit up

I've had the stroganoff it's delicious, I hope you crumpled the chips on top, all the food is very good

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

I've had the stroganoff it's delicious, I hope you crumpled the chips on top, all the food is very good

I love Zion food. Some people say it was the worst but I absolutely enjoyed eating it.. Except the curry. Now that -ish's disgusting! No matter where I get it.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

I love Zion food. Some people say it was the worst but I absolutely enjoyed eating it.. Except the curry. Now that -ish's disgusting! No matter where I get it.

I concur

MountainMom
    Participant

Someone should maybe go to the Chicago Zion and teach them to cook then.  The food there was awful.  My husband said my son didn't eat the last time he was there for a meal, it was so bad.  And he can't show negativity, so that was kind of negativity by omission I guess. My son went without eating even though he was there quite a while because the food is disgustiiiiiiiiiing there.

Simon
    Participant

they didn't pray for mothers help first

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol!  They certainly need more than Mother's help for that food!

Simon
    Participant

honestly that's all I ever did different when I was there, I guess I just have a talent 😀

Harry
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

"I hope you crumpled the chips on top" (Bro you made a joke, well done) Did you smile when you wrote that? LOL 

Yes there were crumpled potatoe chips on top

Simon
    Participant

Those square burgers are delicious man!

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol!  If my son went there he would definitely run up to Wendy's.  He doesn't like the food at the church.  No wonder he is losing weight.

Questioninginla
    Participant

I believe they are also incorporated in CA and IL?  I forget which, but I believe I read on the IRS form that they "give no refunds"….or something to that effect?

Anyone verify that?

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.