World Mission Society Church of God Financial Statements Raise Questions

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Untouchable. Yes. We used to pay for it all. I can’t do it anymore. My new ride is serving me better then my old zion. When I got a better job, and left the paycheck to paycheck circumstances, the Korean members changed their attitude to me. They had money signs in their eyes. It started to scare me. Lol.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Back to Mountain, It sounds like a very difficult situation to be in. There has to be harmony between work and zion. But no, there’s conflict. Sorry for your son circumstances. He’ll be better on the outside. Hopefully soon.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Of course, the church cannot be blamed. Not once, not ever. If I was in your town, I go straight to the overseer, rebuke him, tell him what’s on my mind, put the fear of God in him, and extract your son. Done.

MountainMom
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Of course, the church cannot be blamed. Not once, not ever. If I was in your town, I go straight to the overseer, rebuke him, tell him what's on my mind, put the fear of God in him, and extract your son. Done.

Lol!  If it was that easy we would have done that long ago!  We tried to respect him and talk to him so he could retain his dignity, etc., but where did that get us?  He's on his eighth year there. 

Viewing 4 replies - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.