Words of Encouragement

• Creator
    Topic
    Rahab
    Participant

Just as the “mood” of forum discussions tend to get heavy and we need a little humor, so to the “mood” can get a bit frustrating and have a sense of discord. So this thread is for encouragement. A place to offer comfort and edify those who visit here.

I am a wife and mother and my world came crashing down when my husband became involved with the WMSCOG while deployed overseas. He has come away from the group almost a year now, but we are still unequally yolked because of some wms teachings which are still ingrained within him. And he refuses to study in either direction so it feels like we are in limbo. I wait silently for The Lord to work in us.

Psalm 73: 21-26 When my soul was embittered, when I was pricked in heart, I was stupid and ignorant; I was like a brute beast towards You. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward You will receive me with honor. Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 62: 1-2. For God alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall never be shaken.

Psalm 25: 4-5 make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth, and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all day long.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.