WMSCOG on Instagram

• Creator
    Topic
    Felicia1122
    Participant

I might be late on this, but I just never thought to look them up on instagram.  Funny because they tell people to go check out those crazy YouTube videos and see the latest posts.  I look at some of their followers and who they follow and im shaking my head.  Im taking screen shots, half nude women, guns, NON-WMSCOG things on some of their follwers pages. Looks like the devil still have his grip on a few.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Thank you for posting this link. I watched part one and two. Interesting how the Challenger disaster could have been avoided if those in charge had not conformed to each other’s silence. Also, last week CNN aired a “Crime of the Century” episode which told the whole story of David Koresh and the Branch Davidian fiasco in Waco TX. I know you are not a big fan JW of using terms like “cult” and “mind control” but both of those 2 words were very obvious throughout this whole story. One of the leaders of either the CIA or the ATF made the comment that they thought that the mothers’ natural instinct would kick in and they would save their children. He said “we couldn’t have been more wrong.” I thought to myself – that’s because they don’t believe in mind control. I often wonder about the WMS members. Do you think the devoted non-wavering members would kill themselves or someone else if they were ordered to do it by the leaders?

setufree
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

Do you think the devoted non-wavering members would kill themselves or someone else if they were ordered to do it by the leaders?

From my personal experience and my own opinion Yes.

I was once asked by a non wavering devotee if I would ever be a martyr for Mother, I did not know how to respond because this person was serious.  When I asked them if they would , they said Yes without even blinking an eye.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Wow. I do think that members would do something crazy or illegal. If members are willing ti make their very small children fast for the feasts, and then feel guilty and sinful if they have to sneak and gice their 3 year old a piece of cookie or cracker, then yes, they would do something dangerous.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ms Freedom wrote:

… One of the leaders of either the CIA or the ATF made the comment that they thought that the mothers' natural instinct would kick in and they would save their children. He said "we couldn't have been more wrong." 

Tragic.   If they would have watched the death day of Jim Jones cult they would have seen mothers giving the Kool-Aid to their small children before taking it themselves.

I know this isn't what most want to hear, but the difference between Jim Jones and Zhang-Kim-Lee WMSCOG cult is not much at all with regards to thought control and how they use it.  Many followers trapped in WMSCOG would drink the Kool-Aid if asked to.  However, not to fear. WMSCOG is all about the money.  And the power that comes with having a lot of it. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I don’t know if they would flip and start committing suicide. I think I would disagree on this one. I don’t think they are that extreme. The sheep in the church are good people and they are working to better themselves. And with all the wealth they have been collecting, I don’t think they will give that up. Head office is living the good life.

And I think they are trying to save their country from the threat of North Korea. If the North attacks the South, I think the WMS are going to filter the South Korean residents to all the churches around the world.

But as for the group mind set, if the group decides we all work for mama z together, they all follow. Now if the group decides however, we all die, then… well you get the idea.

Viewing 5 replies - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.