WMSCOG member – intoduction

• Creator
    Topic
    Asmo
    Participant

Greetings,

Im a member of the church and been so for a almost half a year. Im a content member and I have my reasons for staying, however I have to admit that the church, the way I see it, may not be entirely blameless. Therefore, if anyone is interested in discussing matters involving the church from a member's perspective, ill be happy to try answer your questions with as little bias as possible – as long as you keep it polite of course. However I would like to note that i dont really want to discuss matters concerning the Bible, since I my only knowlegde in that regard comes from the WMSCOG, so I dont think I would be able to say anything you people already didnt hear.

If I may have request, I dont really wish to be associated with FTOS and 144000, because in my opinion too many times they just attack others with weak arguments and I just cant take most of their posts seriously…

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Joshua

Those are the verses which inspire us to believe that Mother is God. You may not believe them, but they inspire us. So I answered you directly and plainly, which makes your rant rather embarassing, If I were you I would delete it before someone caught me with my foot that far down my throat.

Also Jerusalem is "the one" which descends from heaven with the appearance of jasper, and also "the one" who was unnamed who sat upon God's throne with the appearance like jasper.

That has also been mentioned before, and it sure would be embarassing for you if someone combed through the archives and pointed out how exactly many times we spelled it out for you. In addition to this time right now.

I have not been given any misleading information, yet here you are intentionally lying and trying to make people believe we didn't answer you.

Now who is misleading who?

I have already posted yesterday that the verse in Gal 4:26 refering to Jerusalem is figurative and Paul says so in verse 24. Hagar, the woman subject to the law is compared to the earthly Jerusalem, while Sarah, the woman through whom God's promise flowed, is compared to the Jerusalem above. You guys just grab it and say it refers to Zahng. That is a stretch. The women are used figuratively to represent earth and heaven, not the other way around.

How exactly do you connect the appearance of Zahng with Jasper beats me.

You are also ignoring the many times I have pointed out that Ahn himself has interpreted Gal 4:26 differently from how your GP is doing it. Where is your answer?

Questioninginla
    Participant

When "secret"="hidden" it is no wonder that 144000 can justify anything.  The problem is that he is speaking an entirely different language than the ex-members, who have figured out that language/word use alters an individual's ability to think.  Altering words alters thinking = power; 144000 exhibits the characteristics of right-fighting, but imho rightfully so.  May I suggest providing 144000 a primer on how wordings affected your thinking when you were true believers?

@genny
    , the 7 comment had to do with a post I saw that Mother being God, that she should be able to calculate the proper month in which to hold a particular service, but erred.

genny
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

@genny
    , the 7 comment had to do with a post I saw that Mother being God, that she should be able to calculate the proper month in which to hold a particular service, but erred.

Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚  Yes, that is a problem, isn't it?

Smurf
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Smurf

We've been over this dozens of times already, don't even try to pretend like people are ignoring you. All it proves it that your deliberately trying to misrepresent our answers at this point.

Also, waiting until someone's logged off to do it is really classy. You people have a consistent pattern of fibbing about what answers you "have" or "have not" recieved. When in fact you have recieved all the answers over the course of 2 years, you simply dictate that if an answer wasn't "good enough", then by your arbitrary judgement you form this delusion that we haven't answered you. Just because you don't believe in it like we do, doesn't mean we haven't answered you, you are at this point deliberately misrepresenting us to decieve others.

Still no answer, eh ๐Ÿ™‚ You sure do know how to slime your way past the inconvenient questions.

I used to get that behaviour all the time when I was member. No one has any interest in answering questions.

Just blabbering the same empty phrases like mindless zombies: "… and the Spirit and the Bride say come!, and the Spirit and the Bride say come!"

That was the ultimate response to everything. I'm not sure they even understood what it meant.

-"and the Spirit and the Bride say come!"

"Well what does that have to do with the topic?"I ask.

– Brother! Don't you understand?? The Spirit and the Bride say come! (followed by all the members mimicing an inviting motion).

But I guess that's the point of a cult anyway.

Simon
    Participant

It’s especially funny since wmscog boasts about how Sunday keepers can’t count to seven when their own “God” cannot

Simon
    Participant

“god “*

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Also, waiting until someone's logged off to do it is really classy. 

If you examine that accusation, you will realize the arrogance implied. Do you really think that our world is in wait mode for your majesty? I for one, would like prompt replies from you. Unfortunately, being on the other sde of the globe from you (probably) means that we access this site at different times. I have no intention of putting myself to the inconvenience of sitting up and waiting for you to be online when I post.

serg
    Participant

"Those are the verses which inspire us to believe that Mother is God. You may not believe them, but they inspire us. So I answered you directly and plainly, which makes your rant rather embarassing, If I were you I would delete it before someone caught me with my foot that far down my throat."

Really? lol You believe out of "inspiration"?  You basically just answered why you even believe in the first place. Because the idea "inspires" you.

"I have not been given any misleading information, yet here you are intentionally lying and trying to make people believe we didn't answer you."

Your "answers" are not really answers. They are verses taken out of context which "inspire" you. You did'nt actually answer, you just explained your beliefs. Basically, you believe in something that isn't even there, but insist it's there. And really only because it's an inspiration to you.

Joshua
    Participant

144000 <font color=”#1c256a”>wrote</font>:

Joshua

Those are the verses which inspire us to believe that Mother is God. You may not believe them, but they inspire us. So I answered you directly and plainly, which makes your rant rather embarassing, If I were you I would delete it before someone caught me with my foot that far down my throat.

Also Jerusalem is "the one" which descends from heaven with the appearance of jasper, and also "the one" who was unnamed who sat upon God's throne with the appearance like jasper.

That has also been mentioned before, and it sure would be embarassing for you if someone combed through the archives and pointed out how exactly many times we spelled it out for you. In addition to this time right now.

I have not been given any misleading information, yet here you are intentionally lying and trying to make people believe we didn't answer you.

Now who is misleading who?

We are all very aware of who is intentionally misleading who. There are many ex-WMSCOG members here who have testified to the fact! Now that I've addressed the goal shifting that you tried to do once again lets get back to the simple but unanswered question. Can you show me/us anywhere in the Bible that Jesus taught anyone about a mother god? Your true agenda is coming through loud and clear with every response to this question. I told you in the beginning that you would not be able to do this! How misleading was I? Everyone knows that you use Galations to try and prove there's a mother god. My repeated question is: Show me where Jesus taught anyone that there is a mother god. In this you continually fail! What is so hard about seeing that Jesus NEVER taught anything like this? You keep trying to defend a false doctrine and thus continue to mislead others and yourself in the process. I know your group practices repetition with everything they teach so in turn I am forced to do the same because this is how you seem to be able to learn. Have you began to open your eyes to the fact that there is something wrong with the WMSCOG yet or are you going to continue to play blind, deaf, and dumb? By the way, you may want to read about the City of Jerusalem that comes down from above again. You will notice (If your eyes and mind are open that is.) that there are walls, gates, and foundations to this city. The description is very detailed. Ahn knew this and taught this! How can you continue to be so blind and worse keep misleading people the way you are?

Disturbed
    Participant

But what about the verses prior to the ones that have "inspired" you to believe in mother?

Revelation 21:1-4

New International Version (NIV)

A New Heaven and a New Earth

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.  4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” 

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away….has this event occured yet?

Viewing 10 replies - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.