WMSCOG Main Points

• Creator
    Topic
    bentovo
    Participant

Let’s make this topic the main one discussing/countering WMSCOG main points.

WMSCG Point #1. They emphasizes the plurality of the word Elohim.

Verses WMSCOG use:

– Gen 1: 26 and ask since they are two images of God – Male and Female, if there is God the Father, shouldn’t there be God the Mother?

They also go to Gal 4: 26 to demonstrate that we have a Mother and Rev 19: 7 to show that the wife of the Lamb is heavenly Jerusalem Mother and Gen 3: 20 her role is to give life since all life on earth comes from mothers.

They also use Heb 9: 28 and Rom 5: 14 to show that Ahn Sahng-hong is the last Adam and his here to reveal to us our Mother who will give us spiritual/everlasting life because it is prophesied from Gen to Rev that life is given only by mothers and the one thing men cannot do is give life which is why life on earth is according to heaven and God’s plan – life is given by mothers.

WMSCOG defense for God the Father in Old Testament are;

1. Since men are the head of the family it doesn’t mean the mother is not at home. So from their perspective even though Jehovah used the words “I” “alone” (Throughout Isaiah) doesn’t exclude Mother because just like Adam and Eve are one body, Father and Mother are One God.

WMSCOG defense against <em style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;”><span style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: #800080;”>Problems with the New Jerusalem, the Bride and Women’s Veils</span>

They defend Ahn Sahng-hong writing the book Problems with the New Jerusalem, the Bride and Women’s Veils https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/?p=2032

by saying there is a time for everything, and since it wasn’t the correct time to reveal heavenly mother, Ahn Sahng-hong was protecting the Church. They insist on looking at the bible through prophecies and follow God’s teachings. Also, they add that since Ahn Sahng-hong withdrew the book means there was a meaning behind it.

So let all be civil and use the BIBLE to rebuke and lead everyone here, all around the world to the true God. Lets be peaceful and remember to love each other because God is Love.

Lovesjesus
    Participant

WMSCPG requires their members to keep the Sabbath day holy and follow all of God’s commandments. Here are some verses regarding the Sabbath. One says that people are not to leave their home. I don’t understand why then they require “church” attendance. The second verse clearly states the Sabbath is for Isreal. The third verse says you are not allowed to start a fire. Well, anytime you start your car, it is done by a spark, or starting the engine requires a spark the same thing as lighting a fire. So, you see, no one keeps the Sabbath exactly as God required it in the Old Testament, from my point of view….

Lovesjesus
    Participant

The references that I refer to in my previous posts are as follows.

Exodus 16:29 (KJV)  See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.

Exodus 31:16 (KJV)  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

Exodus 35:3 (KJV)  Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.

Viewing 2 replies - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.