WMSCOG Literature? Need for Masters of Theology

• Creator
    Topic
    renewed
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m wondering if any of you have the WMSCOG Literature? If so please PM me. If it is in PDF for, that’s best.

Or, if you know how to get them, preferably with their preferred publisher, then let me know as well.

A third option is, I would like any of their documents on restoration of Israel of 1948, Fig Tree Parable, second coming. If you can scan it along with any publishing information (author, date, publisher, ISBN, etc.) and PM it to me somehow, that will be of a huge help! At the grad school level, physical formats of books (as opposed to websites) and primary resources (as opposed to quotes of the original copies) are much more preferred.

I’m doing my ThM on them.

Blessings.

Simon
    Participant

Unfortunately, I believe I have lost all of mine. If I ever come across any I didn’t lose I will let you know. I do know some of the sermons are on their official website, watv.org  I know they aren’t physical formats of books but they are still a primary source.

SteveM
    Participant

I have some material. I messaged you but you never replied so I don’t know if you still need it.

SteveM
    Participant

I have some material. I messaged you but you never replied so I don’t know if you still need it.  Let us know if you still do.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.