WMSCOG Lawsuit Tries To Silence This Site

Simon
    Participant

there are two different kaballah both are cult like his is just mess malevolent

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

That's kinda ironic that a cult expert doesn't know that he is in a cult. 

emil
    Participant

Frustrated angry confused wrote:

How true are the claims made on this website? http://wmscog.org/index.php/699/

I suggest you should read the English translation of the text of the actual decision. You will realize how the wmscog interprets the judgement in the same manner in which it interprets the bible.

Even in their own argument it is clear that they are lying. They say that the verdict would have been different at the trial in 2006 if the witnesses had been found guilty before the trial. Just a few lines later, they say 2 witnesses were found guilty in Sept 2004 and June 2005. Such blatant and stupid lies that anyone can notice.

Rahab
    Participant

So the WMSCOG wanted as part of the settlement for this site and people associated with this site to not criticize them in the future.

According to the BIble, aren’t we supposed to test the spirits? Hold them up to the Word of God?

Also, the WMSCOG wanted as part of the settlement for the defendants to not tell anyone about the arrangements?

How is this NOT A HUGE RED FLAG?!?!?!?!? Borders on blackmail to me….

They also tell their members not to search for or believe anything on the Internet which is contrary to what is being taught because it is from the devil. My loved one told me this as well when he was in the group. It absolutely amazed me that he spoke those words because he often spends hours researching and reading things on the Internet. It boggles my mind how much time he can spend researching stuff on the computer and yet at one time, he was influenced by the WMS’s form of information control.

KC
    Participant

If most of their members do checked out the internet, i guess it would rattle mama god steady income flows

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Well, the wmscog are doing everything they can to counter this site. Even now they are making websites of their own (examiningthewmscog.co and the wmscog.org) and informs people about the "slander" they receive from other websites. I would only call it slander if it is false, malicious and defamatory.

It really is up to the person which side of the story he/she picks. It's all in God's hands now but ofcourse this doesn't mean we won't do anything anymore. Prayer is the answer folks. Constant, sincere, untiring prayer for the people deceived not just by wmscog but by other false religions in the world. It's funny to think though, that people thinking they are in the "right path" also pray for the rest of the people for their perceived "enlightenment". The people in wmscog thinks they are opening people's eyes but the truth is they are blinding them. How can the blind lead the blind? Worst, they don't even know they're blind. Whew.

Simon
    Participant

Rahab wrote:

Also, the WMSCOG wanted as part of the settlement for the defendants to not tell anyone about the arrangements?

How is this NOT A HUGE RED FLAG?!?!?!?!? Borders on blackmail to me….

That's pretty standard.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Of course they are trying to silence this site down because only that which is false will try to silence that which is truth. Either way, they are still going to lose, either now or later. They know they are fake and I wish the judge will ask for some ex members to show up cause I will. They are not the least sincere in anyway. The people who are in charge of this site deserve so much support. I found out about this site after I searched the internet and found numerous utube video condeming the acts of Wmscog. Yes, I used to think they were persecuted because they were the real deal until I realized on my own that it was all a lie. There is a God and he is not from a place(Korea) we know. I’m typing from my phone so please ignore all typos.

MountainMom
    Participant

I will testify as well, I have already said that.  I will tell the truth about what this group has done, and no one I have told this story to has EVER been anything but horrified about this group. No one who has not gone through an indoctrination by them would believe a word of this.  However, that said, I do totally realize how they indoctrinate and that, but for the grace of God, any one of us could be taken in under similar circumstances.  I know they have people in there that are great people but have been fooled by them and their slick presentation.  Anyway, those people are who I am fighting for, as are the rest of you, I'm sure.

longhaul
    Participant

I'm with Mountainmom!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

IF ONLY the Supreme courts can have verdicts whether a religion is to be considered cult or not… lol.

Simon
    Participant

That power is actually a horrible idea we don't want governments to have it it starts with WMSCOG etc but then it goes into non-cults and they can push every religion in the world out the window.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Well that is if you don't have trust in the system. Ofcourse if they do this they have to have a criteria on how to judge a religion whether it is a cult or not… Mind-controlling devices: Check, Use of abusive persuasion: Check… you know something like that. Hehe.

Simon
    Participant

Unfortunately we cannot trust the system :

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL. Yeah, i guess we can't.

admin
    Participant

admin
    Keymaster

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Nice one! Giving an ultimatum and all. Reading this makes me want to celebrate the victory that has long passed over and over again. LOL.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Nice one! Giving an ultimatum and all. Reading this makes me want to celebrate the victory that has long passed over and over again. LOL.

Simon
    Participant

nice

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.