WMSCOG Lawsuit Tries To Silence This Site

admin
    Participant

admin
    Participant

the order was originally written "with prejudice" and the judge crossed it out during the hearing.

admin
    Keymaster

the order was originally written "with prejudice" and the judge crossed it out during the hearing.

admin
    Participant

correct

admin
    Keymaster

correct

admin
    Keymaster

admin
    Participant

admin
    Keymaster

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

The nerve of the wmscog of filing cases against people. Their members have no trouble criticizing other religions day and night and is just being tolerated by other fractions. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion but they ofcourse, with their "hidden" agenda being exposed, is trying so hard to control the spread of their true identity as a religious cult. Hey WMSCOG, if you are so against this forum, then make you own forum to battle this one and you can be rest assured that we won't sue you for it!

MountainMom
    Participant

They do have a couple of counter attack sites, one especially for this forum, but it is so canned and corny it is not effective except for people already indoctrinated.  And yes, we won't sue them, and they know it.

KC
    Participant

ofcourse this kind of sites would make them nervous, if suddenly most people were aware about what wmscog is all about that would be bad for their business, you know how much income they get on monthly basis only by tithes? THATS what they are protecting, its not about the religion, the believe or place in heaven…. its all just about money, plain and simple.

MountainMom
    Participant

You are right KC.  It's about the money.  It is my opinion that is what the lawsuit against this site is all about, and nothing else.  In my opinion they absolutely don't want anyone to know their finances.  Therefore, they might as well quit suing people because they will never disclose finances, which I'm sure, has to be a part of proving loss of income.  Of course, it is no skin off their noses.  My relative alone has more than likely given enough money in the past four years to cover the costs of their latest trial.  Which they lost.

admin
    Keymaster

admin
    Keymaster

KC
    Participant

NON profit "corporation", gosh since when a company and corporate (from where the word corporation derived from) operate without making profit, even the description of their name should already hinted about what it is all about…. its all about business 🙂

Simon
    Participant

Non profit corporation is a very common thing in the US

Joshua
    Participant

Yes Simon of course you are right but one of the highest executives in the USA runs one of the biggest non profit corporations. Check out United Way and tell me what you think. Oh, United Way will disclose their documentation when requested.

Simon
    Participant

Yes and my grandma runs a nonprofit corporation too and she's not depraved like WMSCOG corporation is merely a way to form a legal entity, ultimately the term has nothing to do with the structure or if you are a company or if you operate for a profit. It just means you are incorporated and thus the board and directers have a seperate liability from the organization itself.

genny
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Wow.. The tax return request is illegal at the federal level since it involves privacy act information. IMO, Id object to it.

That would only be a concern for an individual, not an organization (or corporation).

If you invest in a company, like buying stock, you are entitled to see their financial statements (and in fact they send them to you every year).

If you make (or could make) charitable donations to a company, you the company should have no objection to providing you financial information so you know how they handle your donations.  And legitimate companies do have this information available to people who ask.  There are forms you can use to ask the IRS for the information yourself.

Simon
    Participant

IRC and SEC filings for incorpotated entities are public information.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.