WMSCOG Lawsuit Tries To Silence This Site

Simon
    Participant

actually he only has to prove it or.fail to

[removed for rules] reasonable doubt on every charge is needed for him to lose the case but you cannot be compelled to incriminate yourself

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

reading the document it is a bit weird if it is true that she posts under a psuedonym. Not that it would validate anything but it would still be weird…

Why do you think it's weird?  Is "Shimon" a pseudonym or your real name?

Shimon means Simon in hebrew. He has stated he was born Jewish. Even if the person posts under an alias, it is legal.

I wasn't denying legallity I just think Aliases are generally suspicious.

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

if.big shine.is tax fraud can still not get caught reasonable doubt on every charge is needed for him to lose the case but you cannot be compelled to incriminate yourself

If the owner of this website or the other person actually prove the connection, then whomever takes the stand for the church could go to jail. If the person mentions any 5th amendment any decent judge should throw out the case since it is the plaintiff who made mention of it in the filing.

I did not think of that part.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

reading the document it is a bit weird if it is true that she posts under a psuedonym. Not that it would validate anything but it would still be weird…

Why do you think it's weird?  Is "Shimon" a pseudonym or your real name?

Shimon means Simon in hebrew. He has stated he was born Jewish. Even if the person posts under an alias, it is legal.

I wasn't denying legallity I just think Aliases are generally suspicious.

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

if.big shine.is tax fraud can still not get caught reasonable doubt on every charge is needed for him to lose the case but you cannot be compelled to incriminate yourself

If the owner of this website or the other person actually prove the connection, then whomever takes the stand for the church could go to jail. If the person mentions any 5th amendment any decent judge should throw out the case since it is the plaintiff who made mention of it in the filing.

I did not think of that part.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

shimon wrote:

HMMM.  Is someone accusing Big Shine of tax fraud?  I don't think so.  It is entirely legal to make millions and millions of dollars selling religion. Moon got caught doing some fancy bookwork, but as far as I know, no one is accusing Big Shine of tax fraud.  It is entirely legal for a company to make money providing services to a religious organization …. happens every day!  As long as IRS and state agency rules are followed and reporting requirements are met … no problem making money working for religious institutions!

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

shimon wrote:

HMMM.  Is someone accusing Big Shine of tax fraud?  I don't think so.  It is entirely legal to make millions and millions of dollars selling religion. Moon got caught doing some fancy bookwork, but as far as I know, no one is accusing Big Shine of tax fraud.  It is entirely legal for a company to make money providing services to a religious organization …. happens every day!  As long as IRS and state agency rules are followed and reporting requirements are met … no problem making money working for religious institutions!

Simon
    Participant

WMC is [removed for rules]

Simon
    Participant

WMC is [removed for rules]

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Is WMC the church?  They don't have to pay any taxes because as a religious organization they are exempt, just like Joel Osteen, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Jones …. they don't have to pay tax on their income as a religious institution. Ministers and others who WORK for the church pay and report tax just like anyone who earns an income … 

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Is WMC the church?  They don't have to pay any taxes because as a religious organization they are exempt, just like Joel Osteen, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Jones …. they don't have to pay tax on their income as a religious institution. Ministers and others who WORK for the church pay and report tax just like anyone who earns an income … 

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

WMC is accusing this site of accusing them of tax fraud

Have you looked at the tax forms on the site Shimon?  What are your thoughts?  I know that I was a little surprised when I first saw them.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

WMC is accusing this site of accusing them of tax fraud

Have you looked at the tax forms on the site Shimon?  What are your thoughts?  I know that I was a little surprised when I first saw them.

Simon
    Participant

Actually it isn't as simple as religious institutions don't need to pay taxes all 501 c (3) can be subject to taxes depending on diffferent financial situations. Also if WMC were just a front for Big Shine or anything any improper connection between the two existed WMC would be culpable in tax evasion for their part.

Simon
    Participant

Actually it isn't as simple as religious institutions don't need to pay taxes all 501 c (3) can be subject to taxes depending on diffferent financial situations. Also if WMC were just a front for Big Shine or anything any improper connection between the two existed WMC would be culpable in tax evasion for their part.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

501c 3 and c6 organizations may be subject to tax on unrelated income.  WMSCOG's relationship with Big Shine may be beneficial to Big Shine, however, if revenue to Big Shine is properly reported, then there may be no tax issues for WMSCOG.  Big Shine reports most likely as a "C" corp but I am not sure.  Mr. Moon built up billions in assets through his cult worldwide ….. he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar once and spent time in jail … Lot's of ways to legally build big fortunes with 501c3's ….. and c6's.

Most likely, WMSCOG uses Big Shine as a vendor.  As long as what they pay Big Shine is properly reported, WMSCOG will most likely be OK.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

501c 3 and c6 organizations may be subject to tax on unrelated income.  WMSCOG's relationship with Big Shine may be beneficial to Big Shine, however, if revenue to Big Shine is properly reported, then there may be no tax issues for WMSCOG.  Big Shine reports most likely as a "C" corp but I am not sure.  Mr. Moon built up billions in assets through his cult worldwide ….. he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar once and spent time in jail … Lot's of ways to legally build big fortunes with 501c3's ….. and c6's.

Most likely, WMSCOG uses Big Shine as a vendor.  As long as what they pay Big Shine is properly reported, WMSCOG will most likely be OK.

admin
    Participant

admin
    Keymaster

Simon
    Participant

wow

Simon
    Participant

wow

admin
    Participant
Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.