WMSCOG has affected my life

MountainMom
    Participant

Althoug it is bad enough that our loved ones are affected by this group, our lives are also hijacked when we have to deal with this abomination.  It takes up a lot of the non-members time abnd thoughts as well, and this is so unfair. 

genny
    Participant

Ha!  That was a cute picture, though, Elie. 🙂

I agree MountainMom.  My mother-in-law has expressed concern that I remember to not neglect my own family because of giving to much attention to my sister's situation.  Sometimes I have to purposely remember to keep things in balance.  It was really hard at first, but a little easier to remember balance as time has gone by.

remco9519
    Participant

wonder when this will end,  a lot of families and individuals suffering, families broke down, individuals losing careers and youths facing bleak future and still choose to remain with this group.  if humanity goes dumb and foolish falling into traps, then HELL waiting will be packed FULL.

Anonymous
    Inactive

remco9519 wrote:

if humanity goes dumb and foolish falling into traps, then HELL waiting will be packed FULL.

Hell actually is packed full of cult leaders who have ruined lives … but getting trapped in a cult like WMSCOG is really not a reflection of the victim's intellectual capacity …. many smart Germans followed the Hitler cult, many smart Americans followed Jim Jones and drank the Kool-Aid, and in my loved one's group at WMSCOG there are many college graduates …. 

We all wonder what it is that gets our loved ones trapped in cults like WMSCOG and Unification Church …. perhaps there are many reasons yet to be unveiled by psychologists … but we can be sure that intellectual capacity is not one of the determinants of falling into a cult like WMSCOG

Anonymous
    Inactive

My family is one of those who is suffering and has suffered enough!  So ready for this ride to be over!  Enough is Enough!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.