WMS members: We know you're coming to this website…

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Step up and start posting here. It's not hard and you have already gone against the WMS's advice just by coming here. We also are aware that this group monitors this website and tries to combat the postings here. I invite all of you to do that very things in this forum. There is a vast amount of good knowledge in this website and in this forum. Get involved! By the way the WMS controls information so harshly that nothing that questions anything about the group seems to get posted in the discussion sections on any of the WMS's controlled websites. Personally I feel that l want to be able to defend my faith and help others to understand what I believe. That doesn't seem to be how it works in the WMSCOG. Something's very wrong with that! Alright members, your turn, start posting!

Rain
    Participant

yes and the reason they are coming here, even if they don't comment, is because they have DOUBTS, but don't worry or feel guilty God knows what's in your heart, it's not your fault, so continue to search for the answers you are looking for.  I know your not the only one in your church who has doubts, or those extra questions that you don't dare ask because your afraid you might get kick out or loose your salvation.  Keep searching for the truth until you are satisfied.

Emily
    Participant

Amen to that!

Joshua
    Participant

Those of us on this website that are trying to help are not the ones creating the doubt. The doubt exist because of the questions. When questions are not asked out of fear or not answered sufficiently it creates doubt. It’s not a lack of faith it’s a lack of truth. When this group cannot answer the questions because the truth would expose them as false it creates doubt. We are all made this way. We have to fight Gods natural design in order to not question. Why would you ever go against God? The only reason is manipulation, undue influence, and desire to control you. Don’t feel guilty about your questions or your doubts. Learn and test everything. The truth can stand on its own.

Shugyo
    Participant

hey I frequent this site from time to time.  I am a member and am always testing the spirits so to speak.  I don't want to give too much info because I would be easily targeted…(non violent), but I don't need the extra attention.  I'm no way a debater nor will I judge you…

Joshua
    Participant

Thanks for having the courage to post. Look for my PM as I will contact you directly.

Rahab
    Participant

I am not a great debator either nor am I here to judge or condemn. I am here to educate myself and testify to my experience as a spouse of someone who was in this group for not quite a year. If my loved one ever wants to talk about his faith journey, then I can know where he is coming from. If I can witness about God’s grace then all the better.

WHOAMI
    Participant

This is from my personal experience that i want to tell you this…., if your still in the church still taking bible lessons i would highly recommend that you ask all kinds of questions, before you move on to your next study.  I am warning you now, they will tell you..you need to study more then your question will be answered, but that's not true, they are just avoiding your questions, until your mind set is molded to their liking, and then by the time your done studying and start tithing and preaching and doing other activites within the church, you have already forgotten, what you wanted to ask..

then one day they will mention something in a sermon, that will click your brain on, and you will ask yourself in your mind, hey they never answered my question on that or i thought they said this is what it meant(the study has changed slightly) It will be too late for you to ask, because you don't want to look like the one with little or no faith(by the way Jesus said even if your faith is the size of a mustard seed, you can move a mountain) wow!  faith the size of a mustard seed, that's the size of the tip of a pencil………………(it's funny how the church does not see it that way, if anything they say whoever does not believe in both father & mother is stupid,(does not the bible say do not call  anyone stupid)………..should'nt your faith be your own & different from someone else.  You will feel terrible, lost, and full of doubts, you will ask questions and will notice the reaction you get is uncalled for.

so then you start investigating, and boom….you see this site which opens up your eyes even more and from here on end, it's your call to make the right judgement.  Don't believe man when it comes to your salvation, test everything and make sure it is from God, keep searching until you are satisfied, if you still have doubts, then you still have'nt found the answer your looking for.

It does not mean that you don't belong, like the church says, it means that your spirit is searching for all things. May the Grace of God and our Lord be with you all. 

Joshua
    Participant

WHOAMI, I’m really enjoying how you are developing with your increased knowledge. I believe that you will never be taken advantage like this again. Your family one day will come out of this group and it will be in large part to you. Keep your faith in Jesus Christ and he will continue to give you what you need. I am praying and rooting for you. Keep kicking Satan’s butt girl.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.