WMS Leadership Wizardry and Lies

• Creator
    Topic
    UntouchableJ
    Participant

I wanted to make this forum dialogue to bring up, and discuss WMS leadership Manipulation through statements, backtracking, Excuses about scriptures, and blatant lies to members.

Some famous Wizardary has been;

Early US members being told ASH and Zhang didnt have kids (Then recants and excuses such as, “Bredder, why does it matter?”)

My wife was once tols, Gluttony is NOT eating food prepared for you in Zion, and wasting it.

The Map Classic; Korea is the farthest point East on the Map/Globe (theb claiming Japan doesnt count because its an Island)

Early history Wizardry- Deacon told me once that Early members who were in WMS when Ahn was alive, didnt know he was God and they called hin teacher (But according to Zhangy, early members called him Father.)

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

“after Jesus ascended to heaven, when the early church was established, “our” brothers and “our” sisters were greatly persecuted and some had to die for their faith.”

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor Good one. I just remembered

“Saints of Early church, hid in Caves and Holes after the Sun worshippers under the Council of Nicea, made worshipping the true God punishable by Death..ushering the Dark ages”

So we know that during the Dark Ages, True saints who worshipped Christ (Sat. woship, kept passover and feasts and 3rd day, AND the feasts) were NOT being killed. Hell, WMS even teaches Pagan religious followers were being killed…so it WASNT all about the true saints.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Maybe it's all about the American Dream today.

So the wizard once told us that we are the true saints, that we were "chosen" and that the teachings were being "in the truth. "

However, I am currently seeking a good life, the American dream (and the hard work) outside the church to disprove the doctrine and to show that life is better and more blessed outside rather than inside the you know where. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I was sitting, thinking about all the Leading,Sappy and Cliche’ catch phrases WMS uses to set up its super happy culture;

1. “Amazing”. You’ll often hear this response to any situation a member finds to be, spiritual. “I saw two birds together. They reminded me if Father and Mother. AMAZING!”

2. “So Spiritual” Members correlate this to everything. “Bredder, your oatmeal looks like porridge. Father ate pooridge…SOOO Spiritual”.

3. “Ai-goh”. Korean for, “Oh my”. Since WMS tries to make Korean culture, Heavenly culture, this phrase is big. “Aigo….I dropped my bible”

There are many more. If you were never a member, the Wms members will remind you of Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, or a super happy Nickolodean actor. Everything is uber fake and drawn out. It might give you a cavity.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

UntouchableJ wrote:

There are many more. If you were never a member, the Wms members will remind you of Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, or a super happy Nickolodean actor. Everything is uber fake and drawn out. It might give you a cavity.

Very true here in India I heard the Koreans telling members they look like Korean actors how funny I just thought we look far different then the Koreans, They could give these fake stories to the brothers and sisters in Nepal because they look like them.Lol…

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Flattery seems to be huge in WMS, Ahbigail, especially when you do something they like. When a new brother has long hair, dreadlocks or facial hair. Once they convince that man to cut his hair, the compliments come.

“Oh bredder, Much better”

“Oh.Did you see brother Malik, he cut his dres off…he looks so handsome”

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.