WMS CAN NOT STOP THE WORLD FROM SPEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant

Let the world speak, we do not belong to the world, we belong to Christ.

You foolish people, is Christ divided?

There are over 400 different christian denominations, and you have the audacity to claim that none of you have been decieved by the false man made doctrines and traditions over a thousand years in the making? If there are 400 different churches which interpret the bible differently, adding to or subratracting from it to come up with different gospels "oh baptism, oh communion, oh Sunday, oh just believe that is enough" then at least 399 of them have been feeding you false man-made doctrines.

One of your forum members even said that your diversity is a good thing! You hippocrits! Is Christ divided? One of you says "I follow paul" one of you says "I follow peter" one of you says "I just believe in Jesus". Some churches say "no you can ignore the apostle who said veils are required for women, do not listen to the apostle". For anyone who is contentious about theese issues, there are no different doctrines amongst any of the true early churches. They were unified. Let anyone who preaches a different gospel be eternally condemned. How can so many denominations take the word of God so lightly to be as different as they please? The Lord cannot be mocked.

1st, if Jerusalem is our mother, and Jerusalem is the bride of Christ, then Christ who is the flesh body of God the Father is our Father and his Bride is Jerusalem our mother. It is a person or entity which was completely unknown to mankind until the day the bride made herself ready and the prophecy came true.

2nd the man in your video is correct to say the context of the apostle's message was figurative. Jerusalem is figurative, it is not literally Jerusalem, absolutely and exactly he proves that we are reading into the context correctly that Jerusalem is not literally Jerusalem when it says "Jerusalem" is our mother. Jerusalem is a metaphor for the person who is our mother.

You don't have a leg to stand on, to even begin to argue about the truth in the bible. And I hope all people can realize your mass confusions and differing doctrines for what they are: man made opinions different from each other which contain no salvation at all!

For if "baptism" was the one and only way, then all the other denominations are wrong. If communion is the only way, then all the other denominations are wrong. If the viel is the only way, then all you contentious people are wrong.

Most if not all of you prove yourselves wrong merely by admitting the diversity of your opinions.

We interpret in context through the grace of God who revealed theese things to us, and your own videos prove it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

What Christ, you silly goose?

Simon
    Participant

Almost every church teaches the SAME Gospel

Participant

Simon "Almost every church teaches the SAME Gospel"

Sabbath vs. Sunday.

Veil vs. No Veil.

Pentecost vs. No Pentecost.

Tabernacles vs. No Tabernacles.

Passover vs. Communion.

Communion vs. Just Believe in Christ.

Only Recognize the Jesus who Comes with lightening. vs. Do not recognize Jesus by the time this happens it will be the end anyway.

Only Recognize the Jesus who floats down from a cloud. vs. Do not ever go with anyone who says "we saw Christ" no matter what.

You need Faith to be saved. vs. You need Actions with Faith to be saved.

You need just Actions to be saved and nothing else.

Do anything you want to honor Christ. vs. Do not keep the Passover in an unworthy manner.

Holy Day of God vs. Any day of God

Baptism and you will be saved vs. You need to do more than just be baptised.

Holy calendar vs. Gregorian Calender

Easter vs. Ressurection Day

Christmas vs. R.C.C. is the beast

Note: I haven't even included WMSCOG teaching here yet, theese are just the pre-existing churches before us.

Theese are not "optional" teachings. Each church testifies that theese examples either grant you blessings and eternal life directly through keeping them in faith of Christ, OR that by failing to observe them you are not keeping the true example of Christ and the Apostles and your faith is dead because it does not have theese actions.

And then there is the EVEN MORE DIFFERENT belief given by some of the people who do not want to look for God anymore:

Apostle Church vs. There is no true Church

Go to Church vs. Worship when and where it is convenient for you

"How can I read this unless someone explains it to me?" vs. Go make up your own opinion and make your own salvation.

I could go on and on.

MAKE NO MISTAKE just because you say "we both believe in Jesus". Did God say "Just do not add or subtract Jesus?" NO. He said "Do not add or subtract even the least stroke of a pen, not even a single letter."

Anyone who does that proves they do not understand the bible, simply by admitting your diversity you prove that most or all of you have no idea what your talking about.

Smurf
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Did God say "Just do not add or subtract Jesus?" NO. He said "Do not add or subtract even the least stroke of a pen, not even a single letter."

How about the additions from Ahn? Or how Zhang is mother?

You're contradicting yourself yet again ๐Ÿ™‚

Nobodysfool
    Participant

Joshua
    Participant

144000 stated:

Anyone who does that proves they do not understand the bible, simply by admitting your diversity you prove that most or all of you have no idea what your talking about.

I know that I am just picking one thing to question here but I'm going to do it anyway. Your choice to agree with me or not. God created each of us as individuals and by doing so created diversity. When God walked amoung us He challenged us to use our minds and contemplate the things that He was teaching us. This lead to many different approaches and questions not to mention solutions and answers. Without our diversity how would we be able to have free will at all? Everything would be the same for everyone. God didn't make us clones or robots. We don't come off of an assembly line like some kind of automobile. Why do we have so many churches that all believe in the ONE TRUE GOD? It makes more sense to believe that it is because of our God given diversity. Your proof is not proof at all unless you have a problem with the way God has created us. I'll leave that up to you to dispute God about that. Just tell Him that you know He did it wrong. Good luck with that.

Participant

"Why do we have so many churches that all believe in the ONE TRUE GOD? It makes more sense to believe that it is because of our God given diversity."

Thank you for proving that you do not believe in the bible, which explicitely criticizes the type of people who think Christ is divided, word for word.

Thank you for telling faithful christians that if you preach a different gospel, it is okay, as long as its only a little bit different.

Thanks for saying thats its okay, to add or remove just a few words from the bible. Each denomination is entitled to be different! We were made to choose whatever we want and we were made to be different!

Thank you for proving that, despite what Apostle Paul says, its okay to be contentious people who might not want to wear veils! Go ahead, do whatever you want!

Thank you for making your true colors plain for everyone to see.

donttrustzang
    Participant

You said @ 144, "1st, if Jerusalem is our mother, and Jerusalem is the bride of Christ, then Christ who is the flesh body of God the Father is our Father and his Bride is Jerusalem our mother. It is a person or entity which was completely unknown to mankind until the day the bride made herself ready and the prophecy came true."

Zang was NOT the wife of ahn, so how can this prophecy be? how is she a bride? SHE HAS KIDS FROM ANOTHER MAN!

Show me where christ had sex in the bible!

Ahn never said that prophecy! That is a MAN MADE teaching! Who do you think came up with all the teachings about mother!? it wasnt ahn..

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

There are over 400 different christian denominations, and you have the audacity to claim that none of you have been decieved by the false man made doctrines and traditions over a thousand years in the making? I

"we belong to Christ"

I will wager that you conform to group 99% and belong to Christ 1%, if that!

Belonging to Christ means being able to be like Thomas and "examine" Christ without any guilt in doing so.  That being said, do feel free to watch YouTube videos on ICC (Boston), AJ Miller, Zimbardo's HeroicImaginationTV, etc. and you are free in being able to compare if these control groups have any similarities.  Unless, of course, you can't or won't…..what does that say about you?

There are thousands of cults in the USA, many or most being Biblical in nature, and you have the audacity to claim that none of you have been decieved, that even though Christ warns and allows His examination and Paul specifically says to test all prophesies?  That a thorough examination is not necessary because the organization says not either passively or actively? 

FIXED

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Yes. One of the so-called christs. Jesus THE Christ warned us against the proliferation of so-called christs in the lasts days.

144000 wrote:

There are over 400 different christian denominations, and you have the audacity to claim that none of you have been decieved by the false man made doctrines and traditions over a thousand years in the making? If there are 400 different churches which interpret the bible differently, adding to or subratracting from it to come up with different gospels "oh baptism, oh communion, oh Sunday, oh just believe that is enough" then at least 399 of them have been feeding you false man-made doctrines.

Wrong. There are over 40000 not 400. That does not make yours right.

144000 wrote:

One of your forum members even said that your diversity is a good thing

Here's my quote which you must read entirely to understand what I am talking about

Emil wrote:

My friend, your prejudice is showing. You assume that all of the members of this forum are one homogeneous group. I assure you it isn't. We have all come from a variety of backgrounds and hence have a variety of ideas and opinions. Rather than being critical of it, you must appreciate the diversity here.

144000 wrote:

You hippocrits! Is Christ divided? One of you says "I follow paul" one of you says "I follow peter" one of you says "I just believe in Jesus". Some churches say "no you can ignore the apostle who said veils are required for women, do not listen to the apostle". For anyone who is contentious about theese issues, there are no different doctrines amongst any of the true early churches. They were unified. Let anyone who preaches a different gospel be eternally condemned. How can so many denominations take the word of God so lightly to be as different as they please? The Lord cannot be mocked.

True but it does not make yours right. You are just more wrong than others.

1st, if Jerusalem is our mother, and Jerusalem is the bride of Christ, then Christ who is the flesh body of God the Father is our Father and his Bride is Jerusalem our mother. It is a person or entity which was completely unknown to mankind until the day the bride made herself ready and the prophecy came true.

2nd the man in your video is correct to say the context of the apostle's message was figurative. Jerusalem is figurative, it is not literally Jerusalem, absolutely and exactly he proves that we are reading into the context correctly that Jerusalem is not literally Jerusalem when it says "Jerusalem" is our mother. Jerusalem is a metaphor for the person who is our mother.

Absolutely wrong. It is the other way aroung. Read Gal 4:24 and understand. It is the women Hagar and sarah who are taken figuratively to mean the old and new Jerusalems respectively. You don't even have to guess this. Paul says it plainly.

144000 wrote:

You don't have a leg to stand on, to even begin to argue about the truth in the bible. And I hope all people can realize your mass confusions and differing doctrines for what they are: man made opinions different from each other which contain no salvation at all!

For if "baptism" was the one and only way, then all the other denominations are wrong. If communion is the only way, then all the other denominations are wrong. If the viel is the only way, then all you contentious people are wrong.

Most if not all of you prove yourselves wrong merely by admitting the diversity of your opinions.

We interpret in context through the grace of God who revealed theese things to us, and your own videos prove it.

Whatever differing doctrines we all may have is completely irrelevant. Here we challenge your doctrines one by one and you can't defend them. You can't deflect that by trying to play us one against the other. Please attempt to answer our points and you might be healed of your blindness. I would like to know whether you can answer my challenges in the thread where The Unknown brought up the restoration of the passover as a sign that Ahn is God.

Let us not get off-track with this argument that we can't all be right since we have different churches. The point we are making is that the wmscog is wrong.

Smurf
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Thank you for proving that, despite what Apostle Paul says, its okay to be contentious people who might not want to wear veils! Go ahead, do whatever you want!

You missed a sentence there ๐Ÿ™‚ – For long hair is given to her as a covering.

C'mooon, even a simpleton cannot misinterpret this one!

Harry
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

144000 wrote:

There are over 400 different christian denominations, and you have the audacity to claim that none of you have been decieved by the false man made doctrines and traditions over a thousand years in the making? I

"we belong to Christ"

I will wager that you conform to group 99% and belong to Christ 1%, if that!

Belonging to Christ means being able to be like Thomas and "examine" Christ without any guilt in doing so.  That being said, do feel free to watch YouTube videos on ICC (Boston), AJ Miller, Zimbardo's HeroicImaginationTV, etc. and you are free in being able to compare if these control groups have any similarities.  Unless, of course, you can't or won't…..what does that say about you?

There are thousands of cults in the USA, many or most being Biblical in nature, and you have the audacity to claim that none of you have been decieved, that even though Christ warns and allows His examination and Paul specifically says to test all prophesies?  That a thorough examination is not necessary because the organization says not either passively or actively? 

FIXED

Q, please FIX this one for me, I just can't figure it out.

First, it is important to note that the wmscog has already shown all of the above mentioned videos to members and carefully explained them away. Any member reading this may say they have not been shown these videos but they know they have and yes, I know this for a fact. It has been confirmed by 2 ex-members and 1 soon to be ex-member.  

So the question I have is simple, why would a group that claims NOT to use mind control techniques need to show videos to all their members showing examples of mind control and then painstakinly, explain them away by warning the members that they will be used by the devil to steal their faith? 

emil
    Participant

^ pre-emptive strike

Simon
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sabbath vs. Sunday.

Veil vs. No Veil.

Pentecost vs. No Pentecost.

Tabernacles vs. No Tabernacles.

Passover vs. Communion.

Communion vs. Just Believe in Christ.

Only Recognize the Jesus who Comes with lightening. vs. Do not recognize Jesus by the time this happens it will be the end anyway.

Only Recognize the Jesus who floats down from a cloud. vs. Do not ever go with anyone who says "we saw Christ" no matter what.

You need Faith to be saved. vs. You need Actions with Faith to be saved.

You need just Actions to be saved and nothing else.

Do anything you want to honor Christ. vs. Do not keep the Passover in an unworthy manner.

Holy Day of God vs. Any day of God

Baptism and you will be saved vs. You need to do more than just be baptised.

Holy calendar vs. Gregorian Calender

Easter vs. Ressurection Day

Christmas vs. R.C.C. is the beast

Note: I haven't even included WMSCOG teaching here yet, theese are just the pre-existing churches before us.

Theese are not "optional" teachings. Each church testifies that theese examples either grant you blessings and eternal life directly through keeping them in faith of Christ, OR that by failing to observe them you are not keeping the true example of Christ and the Apostles and your faith is dead because it does not have theese actions.

And then there is the EVEN MORE DIFFERENT belief given by some of the people who do not want to look for God anymore:

Apostle Church vs. There is no true Church

Go to Church vs. Worship when and where it is convenient for you

"How can I read this unless someone explains it to me?" vs. Go make up your own opinion and make your own salvation.

I could go on and on.

MAKE NO MISTAKE just because you say "we both believe in Jesus". Did God say "Just do not add or subtract Jesus?" NO. He said "Do not add or subtract even the least stroke of a pen, not even a single letter."

Those are not Gospel issues

Simon
    Participant

I Corinthians 15:1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Right. All the 40000+ churches have differences in the teaching. The differences stem from a variety in interpretation. Obviously there will be variation in things like veil or no veil. I don't see those as major issues of doctrine.

The most major issue is who is to be worshipped and that is where most of us differ with you guys. When you try to categorize US v/s THEM on the basis of all those differences of veils, passovers, sabbaths, sola fide, sola scriptura, etc. you are basically trying to show us up as a divided lot. However, the real US v/s THEM is due to none of the above. It is plain and simple Jesus or somebody else. I am afraid that your attempts to split us along your lines will not work.

MountainMom
    Participant

@144,000:  It is interesting that you said in your first post on this thread "Let the world speak, we do not belong to the world, we belong to Christ."  I wish you would tell that to others in the wmscog who have sued people for speaking out.  I guess not everyone in your church is together on your opinion.

Disturbed
    Participant

They feel people can speak out as long as you dont speak out "negatively" against the church. If you make a video or write/publish anything that might be detrimental to their stream of revenue and they can identify you, then you will be sued. Perfect example: the lawsuits found on this website.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Harry wrote:

So the question I have is simple, why would a group that claims NOT to use mind control techniques need to show videos to all their members showing examples of mind control and then painstakinly, explain them away by warning the members that they will be used by the devil to steal their faith?  

imo, the 3 videos in the OP are not really explaining anything about the mind control process.

But lets assume that a group that claims not to use it is actually educating about MC. 

First, what emil said.

Next, MC can be very strong.  The power is in the group to conform and fear of shunning.  Doctrine is just a way of getting people to that point.  And, part of getting to the point of conformity and fear is teaching the brain to react and not to think.  So as I see it a group would use this strategy to reinforce the mileiu control (control of information/cut off outside information via internalized mechanisms).  It's not a perfect strategy by a group to do this, but anything that mitigates people leaving would be considered effective.  Furthermore, I doubt they teach it like Hassan or Ross or any other professional would teach it; if I lost my conscience and went this direction (with my hypothetical group of followers) I would only teach from an anecdotal perspective and not with any depth – in other words only enough so that the followers would recognize certain keywords or techniques (threats to my hypothetical group) but any education of real value would reinforce what works (an opportunity for my hypothetical group) (us vs them, we are pure/enlightened/chosen, reinforce fear, etc); in other words, bring it back to my mechanisms of control.  Think of it like a magic act – teach people to watch the wand while the off hand does the work.  Same thing.  Start with something but end up finishing where the magician wants the attention to be.  Any subject fits the template.

Fear works, so the lessons would always come back to that.  And, keep that bounded choice for the followers tight.  The key is for followers to think, so retard that process in whatever way possible.

Thats my best guess.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.