Why Is It So Difficult To Talk To WMSCOG Members?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

I don’t know about anyone else, but I have had the toughest time speaking with WMSCOG members. I have found that speaking with WMSCOG members can be very frustrating because they don’t ever seem to commit to an answer. There has been a lot of buzz about them having claimed that the end of the world would be in 2012, but when I ask members, I get “the end is coming soon”. I usually get vague answers like this to simple yes or no questions.

The members I have spoken to also tend to answer my questions with what seem to be pre-programmed non-answers. I bring up a point about how they are taking a Bible verse out of context and I get “only God’s people can hear His voice”. These answers seem to serve their own misconceptions about the WMSCOG being the only “church” that correctly interprets the Bible. You (the outsider) don’t agree, therefore you are not God’s child…so they disregard you as someone who is lacking “spiritual eyes and ears”. This just feeds into their “elitist” mentality. No Christian humility there.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.