WHY AREN"T THEY LEAVING FASTER?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Once again I was reading when I came across this gem. In the jungle, natives are able to catch wild monkeys by cutting a hole in a coconut, cleaning the coconut out, tying a rope to it, and placing a few peanuts inside of it. The monkeys reach into the hollowed out coconut, wrap their fist around the peanuts, and are unable to retrieve their hand without letting go of the peanuts. The hunters simply pull the rope and capture the monkeys who simply will not let go of the peanuts. The monkeys would rather give up their freedom and possibly their lives for a few lousy peanuts. The WMSCOG members are just like this! They just won't let go of the peanuts (doctrine) instead they give up their freedom and their lives for a few lousy peanuts. If you are a member, and you are reading this, take some time away from this group and especially the teachings. Find out for yourself by researching the facts away from the influences of this group and see if you have something real or if you are just holding onto the bait (peanuts) and losing what God has for you. Let go of the peanuts, regain your freedom, and gain your life back!

Smurf
    Participant

Sorry if i seem a bit sceptical, but even after the death of Rev. Moon the moonies are still operational… So I wouldn't be so sure about everyone leaving a church that has a better image than the rest of the mainstream cults.

jellybean
    Participant

I agree with that last statement. There might be a group of people that won’t accept reality even thought their deity leaves this world. Instead they will build their own reality and probably state that they were not part of the great multitude or the 144000 but that she can still have mercy.

jellybean
    Participant

I agree with that last statement. There might be a group of people that won’t accept reality even thought their deity leaves this world. Instead they will build their own reality and probably state that they were not part of the great multitude or the 144000 but that she can still have mercy.

prtyeyes
    Participant

This field is waaaaaay too long for someone to read but i'll try to use up the whole space anyway wrote:

Sorry if i seem a bit sceptical, but even after the death of Rev. Moon the moonies are still operational… So I wouldn't be so sure about everyone leaving a church that has a better image than the rest of the mainstream cults.

I tend to agree. The moonies are still very active just more low key. I do believe slowly but surely more and more members will leave the WMSCOG

but like many other organizations they will probably remain just on a more low key level.

prtyeyes
    Participant

This field is waaaaaay too long for someone to read but i'll try to use up the whole space anyway wrote:

I tend to agree. The moonies are still very active just more low key. I do believe slowly but surely more and more members will leave the WMSCOG

but like many other organizations they will probably remain just on a more low key level.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I agree with you, pretty eyes. They will remain after people leave but on a low key.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I agree with you, pretty eyes. They will remain after people leave but on a low key.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I love anecdotes*.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I love anecdotes*.

Viewing 9 replies - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.