WHY AREN"T THEY LEAVING FASTER?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Once again I was reading when I came across this gem. In the jungle, natives are able to catch wild monkeys by cutting a hole in a coconut, cleaning the coconut out, tying a rope to it, and placing a few peanuts inside of it. The monkeys reach into the hollowed out coconut, wrap their fist around the peanuts, and are unable to retrieve their hand without letting go of the peanuts. The hunters simply pull the rope and capture the monkeys who simply will not let go of the peanuts. The monkeys would rather give up their freedom and possibly their lives for a few lousy peanuts. The WMSCOG members are just like this! They just won't let go of the peanuts (doctrine) instead they give up their freedom and their lives for a few lousy peanuts. If you are a member, and you are reading this, take some time away from this group and especially the teachings. Find out for yourself by researching the facts away from the influences of this group and see if you have something real or if you are just holding onto the bait (peanuts) and losing what God has for you. Let go of the peanuts, regain your freedom, and gain your life back!

Love
    Participant

Yes you are true.

Love
    Participant

Yes you are true.

Curious1
    Participant

I became a member in 2009, because my loved one said the world would be ending soon, and the only way that we would be going to heaven together is becoming a member. From the beginning it didn't feel right, but I got my self over it, time after time. I never fully believed, but I changed in a sudden way, becoming a different person and talk like them. Never prieched on the street though. I slowly backed down and started to go less and less. Passover 2012 came..the last Passover!!which I intended. The end of 2012 came, worrying us both, dec. 31th, nothing happened. Then I was told, it still can happen because the biblical year hasn't ended..that would be in march 2013, march ended, nothing happened.That was the end for me, I stopped letting myself getting nervous over things that could happen. I didn't go to this years Passover, I can have my last Passover only once. I'm glad I'm out!! I wasn't to deep in it anyway, fortunatly.

I hope others will get out also, they deserve a normal life, without any brainwashing, fear, and guilt.

Curious1
    Participant

I became a member in 2009, because my loved one said the world would be ending soon, and the only way that we would be going to heaven together is becoming a member. From the beginning it didn't feel right, but I got my self over it, time after time. I never fully believed, but I changed in a sudden way, becoming a different person and talk like them. Never prieched on the street though. I slowly backed down and started to go less and less. Passover 2012 came..the last Passover!!which I intended. The end of 2012 came, worrying us both, dec. 31th, nothing happened. Then I was told, it still can happen because the biblical year hasn't ended..that would be in march 2013, march ended, nothing happened.That was the end for me, I stopped letting myself getting nervous over things that could happen. I didn't go to this years Passover, I can have my last Passover only once. I'm glad I'm out!! I wasn't to deep in it anyway, fortunatly.

I hope others will get out also, they deserve a normal life, without any brainwashing, fear, and guilt.

Smurf
    Participant

I think it would be funny for someone to try and go back and see if theyll let him keep the passover even if that someone has missed a couple of years.

And I can bet my head that if he/she donates something, they'll make an EXCEPTION. You know… cuz mum loves ya *wink*

Smurf
    Participant

I think it would be funny for someone to try and go back and see if theyll let him keep the passover even if that someone has missed a couple of years.

And I can bet my head that if he/she donates something, they'll make an EXCEPTION. You know… cuz mum loves ya *wink*

emil
    Participant

@curious1
    – I'm curious :). Did your loved one get out also?

emil
    Participant

@curious1
    – I'm curious :). Did your loved one get out also?

emil
    Participant

This field is waaaaaay too long for someone to read but i'll try to use up the whole space anyway wrote:

I guess they'll make you sign the NDA.

emil
    Participant

This field is waaaaaay too long for someone to read but i'll try to use up the whole space anyway wrote:

I guess they'll make you sign the NDA.

Curious1
    Participant

No, Emil, my love one didn't get out, still believes all the stories they tell.

Curious1
    Participant

emil
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

Sad. Very sad. Hope things work out alright soon.

emil
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

Sad. Very sad. Hope things work out alright soon.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Emil: It’s hard to leave a god. Ask people who love heavy metal, hard rap, celebrities and so on and you’ll understand.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Same thing was told to me as Curious1.

Passover 2012 came..the last Passover!!which I intended. The end of 2012 came, worrying us , dec. 31th, nothing happened. Then I was told, it still can happen because the biblical year hasn't ended..that would be in march 2013, on march 25, 2013 we kept pass-over march ended, nothing happened. Then I thought I should not stay in WMSCOG any more that was the end for me, I stopped letting myself getting nervous over things that could happen. So I left in the month June 2013.

hey Curious1, I think you are from Asia and your country is ***** isn't it, because same thing happened to us.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Same thing was told to me as Curious1.

Passover 2012 came..the last Passover!!which I intended. The end of 2012 came, worrying us , dec. 31th, nothing happened. Then I was told, it still can happen because the biblical year hasn't ended..that would be in march 2013, on march 25, 2013 we kept pass-over march ended, nothing happened. Then I thought I should not stay in WMSCOG any more that was the end for me, I stopped letting myself getting nervous over things that could happen. So I left in the month June 2013.

hey Curious1, I think you are from Asia and your country is ***** isn't it, because same thing happened to us.

Disturbed
    Participant

At Ram…everywhere in the world the church is doing the same thing. They put fear in people so they will continue to come back and give their hard earned money. But anyway the game is coming to an end. People are tired of the lies. Please be patient…our brothers & sisters will see the truth & leave the same way we did. True God will prevail!

Disturbed
    Participant

At Ram…everywhere in the world the church is doing the same thing. They put fear in people so they will continue to come back and give their hard earned money. But anyway the game is coming to an end. People are tired of the lies. Please be patient…our brothers & sisters will see the truth & leave the same way we did. True God will prevail!

Smurf
    Participant

Sorry if i seem a bit sceptical, but even after the death of Rev. Moon the moonies are still operational… So I wouldn't be so sure about everyone leaving a church that has a better image than the rest of the mainstream cults.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.