Why Ahnsahnghong was baptized into the SDA church

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

[This comment was moved from Ahnsahnghong Followed a False Prophet For 16 Years And Comes Up Short On the “Prophecy of King David” to this forum thread by admin on 08/09/11]

[Originally posted by nick on August 1, 2011 9:00 PM]

First of all about your comment on how Jesus wasnt baptized into another religion so Ahnsahnghong shouldnt’t be baptized into another religion further’s the fact that you don’t know what you’re saying. Jesus was brought up Jewish because they were the only one’s looking for God, and He was then baptized into Christianity. Besides that Jews were the only religion back then…the clean and the unclean.

Secondly just because Father was a member of the SDA church that means that He couldn’t preach the Passover?? I don’t think that any church follows around anyone of it’s members all day long and makes sure they dont preach something else?…Father began to preach after He was baptized in 1948 and after finding some followers He set up a church so that the Passover could be kept correctly. Please don’t twist the meaning of sentences you pulled out of an article.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'M SORRY!! I'll get on right now. =)

Viewing 21 replies (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.