Whoever says that the church is destroying families is "dumb"?

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

Ok just because this guy didn't have the same experience others have had, doesn't make the ones that suffer because of the wms "dumb".    

http://youtu.be/JatAcDKFePE

To the guy in this video—You sound like a total jerk.  I really hope that you never suffer because of the wms, but let's see what happens if you or one of your family members decides to leave the wms.  Why do you think the wms is out "preaching" to members of the military?  Is it because you are trained to follow orders?  Are they out there recruiting any of your commanding officers?  What will you do if the wms asks you to leave the military?

Disturbed
    Participant

It’s really sad that the church is using the members as pawns in this sick game. I too hope this guy doesn’t experience his family being broken up. His time will come to experience the negativity of this church, just wait. They can only put on the act for so long and then the true colors begin to show.

Disturbed
    Participant

It’s really sad that the church is using the members as pawns in this sick game. I too hope this guy doesn’t experience his family being broken up. His time will come to experience the negativity of this church, just wait. They can only put on the act for so long and then the true colors begin to show.

Joshua
    Participant

What is with this guy? If I was the WMSCOG I would not want this guy as my spokesman. How many times does he say amazing? Did he actually say not to go looking for information elsewhere and then try to quantify his statement with people can figure things out for themselves? I don't usually attack the victum but this guy really NEEDS to get some outside information and stop letting this group tell him what he should think and believe. I give NO CREDIT to the folks who post things like this. He also stated several times that the WMSCOG teaches 100% from the Bible. Ok, I smell something really foul here. Was there a sewage spill nearby? If the WMSCOG teaches 100% from the Bible then why do they need all of those other books and CD's? How many propaganda video's has this group put out? The Bible says there is power in the Cross yet the WMSCOG demonizes it. That just one of the numerous things that are taught that violate the word of God. Come on guy! Go do some real research! You may just end up posting a recantment video when you're done.

Joshua
    Participant

What is with this guy? If I was the WMSCOG I would not want this guy as my spokesman. How many times does he say amazing? Did he actually say not to go looking for information elsewhere and then try to quantify his statement with people can figure things out for themselves? I don't usually attack the victum but this guy really NEEDS to get some outside information and stop letting this group tell him what he should think and believe. I give NO CREDIT to the folks who post things like this. He also stated several times that the WMSCOG teaches 100% from the Bible. Ok, I smell something really foul here. Was there a sewage spill nearby? If the WMSCOG teaches 100% from the Bible then why do they need all of those other books and CD's? How many propaganda video's has this group put out? The Bible says there is power in the Cross yet the WMSCOG demonizes it. That just one of the numerous things that are taught that violate the word of God. Come on guy! Go do some real research! You may just end up posting a recantment video when you're done.

Anonymous

Stay tuned for reports from in the house. 

Anonymous

Stay tuned for reports from in the house. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is what you call knowledge with blindness.

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is what you call knowledge with blindness.

jellybean
    Participant

Minute 3:03. Normal churches??? (Normal churches use the bible) clearly he states he is not in a church but other kind of entity that uses the bible to look like a church.

jellybean
    Participant

Minute 3:03. Normal churches??? (Normal churches use the bible) clearly he states he is not in a church but other kind of entity that uses the bible to look like a church.

Stained
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Ok just because this guy didn't have the same experience others have had, doesn't make the ones that suffer because of the wms "dumb".    

To the guy in this video—You sound like a total jerk.  I really hope that you never suffer because of the wms, but let's see what happens if you or one of your family members decides to leave the wms.  Why do you think the wms is out "preaching" to members of the military?  Is it because you are trained to follow orders?  Are they out there recruiting any of your commanding officers?  What will you do if the wms asks you to leave the military?

I think this guy should go back to his Boyfriend.  He was wacking those "Amazing's" and "Actually's" out of the Ballpark wasn't he ?  They knocked on this Door in the Barracks ?  Wow, I'll bet the Commanding General of that post would love to know that unauthorized civilians are entering the quarters of U.S. Military Personnel.  This is outrageous ! 

Stained
    Participant

Emily wrote:

I think this guy should go back to his Boyfriend.  He was wacking those "Amazing's" and "Actually's" out of the Ballpark wasn't he ?  They knocked on this Door in the Barracks ?  Wow, I'll bet the Commanding General of that post would love to know that unauthorized civilians are entering the quarters of U.S. Military Personnel.  This is outrageous ! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most of the recruiting is done in off base housing which has no security.  It is just like any other neighborhood in the USA.  IMO they prey on our military knowing they are away from home, lonely, missing family and vulnerable. 

MountainMom
    Participant

I think you are right, Upset Mom. Military people are away from home and lonely.  They sure know how to exploit vulnerable people. 

Also, I have been talking to a lot of people who have had their families broken up and relationships with spouses ruined due to the church's influence.  It is interesting that the responses of the member spouses to the spouse who is talking of possibly leaving the marriage is very often the same, like it was programmed.  When asked how they would feel if the spouse left, they reply, "I would be sad for a while, but I would get over it."  Even if small children were involved in the break up, the same callous response.  I just have one thing to say to these members who think they can just let their wives/husbands and children go:  You will NEVER get over it, especially when you find out you were manipulated into the cold, hard behavior you presented to your spouse.  You will be horrified when you realize how hurtful you were to people who loved you so much.  You will be devastated when you realize how much of your children's lives you missed, and the time you can never get back.  I feel so sorry for you.  I hope you can forgive yourself for being so gullible at your family's expense.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Sad thing is lies are so easy to believe. The truth is hard to digest.

Stained
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I think you are right, Upset Mom. Military people are away from home and lonely.  They sure know how to exploit vulnerable people. 

Also, I have been talking to a lot of people who have had their families broken up and relationships with spouses ruined due to the church's influence.  It is interesting that the responses of the member spouses to the spouse who is talking of possibly leaving the marriage is very often the same, like it was programmed.  When asked how they would feel if the spouse left, they reply, "I would be sad for a while, but I would get over it."  Even if small children were involved in the break up, the same callous response.  I just have one thing to say to these members who think they can just let their wives/husbands and children go:  You will NEVER get over it, especially when you find out you were manipulated into the cold, hard behavior you presented to your spouseYou will be horrified when you realize how hurtful you were to people who loved you so much.  You will be devastated when you realize how much of your children's lives you missed, and the time you can never get back.  I feel so sorry for you.  I hope you can forgive yourself for being so gullible at your family's expense.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a Stainworthy piece here.  I hereby bestow upon MountainMom a [Stainey Award] for journalistic excellence in the face of extreme sadness.  Congratulations MountainMom !  Great work.   

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

MountainMom wrote:

Also, I have been talking to a lot of people who have had their families broken up and relationships with spouses ruined due to the church's influence.  It is interesting that the responses of the member spouses to the spouse who is talking of possibly leaving the marriage is very often the same, like it was programmed.  When asked how they would feel if the spouse left, they reply, "I would be sad for a while, but I would get over it."  Even if small children were involved in the break up, the same callous response.  I just have one thing to say to these members who think they can just let their wives/husbands and children go:  You will NEVER get over it, especially when you find out you were manipulated into the cold, hard behavior you presented to your spouseYou will be horrified when you realize how hurtful you were to people who loved you so much.  You will be devastated when you realize how much of your children's lives you missed, and the time you can never get back.  I feel so sorry for you.  I hope you can forgive yourself for being so gullible at your family's expense.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a Stainworthy piece here.  I hereby bestow upon MountainMom a [Stainey Award] for journalistic excellence in the face of extreme sadness.  Congratulations MountainMom !  Great work.   

A stainey award for Mom on Thanksgiving! That's double bonus points and another angel gets her wings! Well deserved!

It's also The All Knowing One's way of saying, Happy Thanksgiving Mom, he loves you, without losing his tough guy persona.

Not gonna lie, I was gonna start my own church but nobody does it better than Stained, truly, The All Knowing One!

MountainMom
    Participant

Thanks for the award nomination, but I can't accept as I was only writing the truth from the heart.  There are so many others out there more Stainworthy!  But I sure appreciate the nomination.  And, again, a very happy Thanksgiving to all! 

Stained
    Participant

It's not a nomination.  You won.  If [STAINED] says it Stainworthy, it's Stainworthy. 

Congratulations MountainMom !  Great work.   

Sarah2013
    Participant

Wmscog are trained professionals when it comes to the money. They are fully aware of what they want, including, the so called mother.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.