Who Did Ahnsahnghong Say Is The Last Adam?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

In an online sermon, “The Sabbath and God the Creator” the WMSCOG claims that Ahnsahnghong is the last Adam. http://english.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=1291

However, Ahnsahnghong writes in his book “Visitors From the Angelic World” (p.55), “Thus, Jesus is the last Adam, and the saints who are redeemed can be called the last Eve.”

If Ahnsahnghong didn’t believe that he was the last Adam, but instead believed that the last Adam is Jesus, like the Bible clearly states in Romans 5:14-15, then why does the WMSCOG teach something different? If the WMSCOG believes that Ahnsahnghong is not just the founder of their church, but the “Father” (see the sermon above), why would they go against his own writings? Will a current WMSCOG member please clarify if I am incorrect in any way?

Lovesjesus
    Participant

And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 21:5‭-6

This is talking about God. I don’t know why the WMSCOG would say only a female can give the water of life.

Viewing 41 replies (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.