Who and where is UMSOOIN

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

I was thinking about Umsooin and wondering who she is, what does she look like, is she alive or dead, what became of her after Ahnsanghong wrote that book about her, and I came across these comments from an x-member.

Tim Mccarty WMSCOG1 month ago

because the are all faimily Zahng and all the elders are related to each other and Zahng is Um Soo Im who was also known as Chang Gil Jah Her 2 brother run the we love you foundation and Zahng is related the the pastors in CA ,NY, IL,Co. they are all faimily. thers a reason they lie can you figure it out. think people

Tim Mccarty WMSCOG1 month ago

The WMSCOG can not prove there history. Zahng gil Jah is the ant of the los angeles members She changed her name around 1989 from ghang gil jah to Zhang gil jah so that ASH would appear in her name. But in fact her real name is Um Soo Im who claimed to be mother god the first time in 1978 Who was kicked out of the NCPCOG around 1983 before ASH death in 85. Zhang and the elders of the church who sprung off the NCPCOG branched off and claimed Zahng as god again. 

Could this be true???  http://youtu.be/Kwown3qswus 

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I hear you. I'll have to change my name to "Seriously Disturbed." Surname being "Disturbed."

Sarah2013 – don't go there. You are probably the strongest among all the members here. Please don't sell yourself short. You are an achiever. Count yourself among the achievers.

Words have a way of being self-fulfilling. Hence the caution.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Emil: Lol! No. I wasn’t really implying I would. I was making a joke out of Simon’s comment on the FB link. In other words, if I were the girl born with the same name as Umsooin.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Emil: Thanks also. I do crack at times though, wish I were perfect.

emil
    Participant

^ Sorry. My bad. Hardly ever go on to FB. Ends up wasting loads of time.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I agree with you on that, Emil.

Disturbed
    Participant

Anymore thoughts on this topic?

I just want to add a friend of mine spoke to an elderly Korean woman about the church. From what I gather she was a member back in Ash's day. She said she knew about Um Sooin but doesnt know who this Zhang woman is.

Im curious if Zhang is Um Sooin. Its rather curious that they (WMSCOG) use all of the same verses as what Ash discussed in his "diss" book against there being a mother god. Has anyone been able to track down any info about this?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Anymore thoughts on this topic?

I just want to add a friend of mine spoke to an elderly Korean woman about the church. From what I gather she was a member back in Ash's day. She said she knew about Um Sooin but doesnt know who this Zhang woman is.

Im curious if Zhang is Um Sooin. Its rather curious that they (WMSCOG) use all of the same verses as what Ash discussed in his "diss" book against there being a mother god. Has anyone been able to track down any info about this?

You just never know with these people. 

Disturbed
    Participant

I agree! I wouldn’t be surprised if they are one & the same person. Just for my own curiosity I would like the mystery solved.

Smurf
    Participant

I thought this was Um soo in -> http://postimg.org/image/4ixbg0ldp/ ?

Sarah2013
    Participant

They all look the same, which one are you referring to?

emil
    Participant

It doesn't have to be the same person. Ahn's book refuting Umm Soo In gave them all the verses anyway. And GP would have known what verses Umm was using.

Simon
    Participant

Yes and as I already mentioned her exhusbands testimony on this site, surely he would have know her name was Um/Eom

Disturbed
    Participant

I'm just curious why we cannot find anything about Um Sooin anywhere on the internet. Clearly through Ahn's writings we can see she did exist. We can locate info on Zhang but not Um Sooin.

Simon
    Participant

she's only just be outted on the international level maybe we just need time

Disturbed
    Participant

I hope so. I need closure on everything.

emil
    Participant

It all happened 30 years ago. Perhaps she is very old or passed away.

Disturbed
    Participant

Someone told me yesterday that she is in one of the photos. Once I get confirmation on that I will repost in this thread.

Disturbed
    Participant

Ok I found out she is in the picture linked above. She is in the 2nd row, to the right, standing next to a lady holding a baby (also standing).

So now we have confirmation that she and Zhang aren’t the same person. I wonder if she’s still alive and how she feels knowing that Zhang proclaimed herself as the bride, even though she, Um Sooin, came up with the idea first. Has to be weird.

Simon
    Participant

Blurred it’s hard to be sure

Viewing 19 replies - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.