Who and where is UMSOOIN

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

I was thinking about Umsooin and wondering who she is, what does she look like, is she alive or dead, what became of her after Ahnsanghong wrote that book about her, and I came across these comments from an x-member.

Tim Mccarty WMSCOG1 month ago

because the are all faimily Zahng and all the elders are related to each other and Zahng is Um Soo Im who was also known as Chang Gil Jah Her 2 brother run the we love you foundation and Zahng is related the the pastors in CA ,NY, IL,Co. they are all faimily. thers a reason they lie can you figure it out. think people

Tim Mccarty WMSCOG1 month ago

The WMSCOG can not prove there history. Zahng gil Jah is the ant of the los angeles members She changed her name around 1989 from ghang gil jah to Zhang gil jah so that ASH would appear in her name. But in fact her real name is Um Soo Im who claimed to be mother god the first time in 1978 Who was kicked out of the NCPCOG around 1983 before ASH death in 85. Zhang and the elders of the church who sprung off the NCPCOG branched off and claimed Zahng as god again. 

Could this be true???  http://youtu.be/Kwown3qswus 

Jack
    Participant

I don't think that's true. If it was true the NCPCOG would be all over this. I think Zahng just took the idea from Um after ASH death. 

KF
    Participant

Jack, but why doesn't Ahnsanghong's son from the NCPCOG tell everyone that his Father is not 2nd coming christ and that people are worshipping an idol?

If he's quite about that, then it makes me question this.  Is there a possiabitly he is  NOT speaking out about this either.

KF
    Participant

*possibility 

Disturbed
    Participant

I’ve been very curious about who she is as well. No matter how you spell her name you can’t find her on google. But there is something rather curious that I observed. The church showed a video in 2011 discussing Um Sooin taking ASH’s notes & claiming she was the bride. A that time her name was in the video prominently displayed, even showing church documents of her excommunication from the church. The movie was replayed on 2013 and her name is crossed out and they cannot speak her name in this video. She must exist in order that the church cannot say her name in a defamatory way.

Simon
    Participant

Her Husband in his testimony calls her Zhang I am sure he knew his own wife's name.

Zhang Gil Jah also doesn't contain Ahn's name in it beyond extremely superficially reasoning

KF
    Participant

@ disturbed, really! that's strange, why edit the video.

@ Simon I think he meant that her last name Chang was changed to Zhang to make it appear as Ahnsanghong & Zhang, A-Z begining to end.

Is Ahnsanghong's son aware of what the WMS say about the NCPCOG,

http://youtu.be/DH9L0Kxc7zY 

notice as always it's the members commenting about the video. Here is one good comment:

I can't believe people are believing in the NCPCOG. This church does not follow a single teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong nor do they follow the teachings of Jesus. Especially, they deny God the Mother who Christ Ahnsahnghong surely taught us we must follow Her in order for us to receive salvation. They are deceiving people with lies and copies of our Father's books which is owned by Christ Ahnsahnghong's true church, the World Mission Society Church of God. 

it seems as like this site is not it's only threat, or why bother making this video just recently, why didn't they make this years ago when the church started.  Is it because the NCPCOG is putting up their books & sermons on line.

Simon
    Participant

It really isn't a change so much as different ways to transliterate

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nothing will surprise me anymore. I look forward to the day God exposes even far more than we thought we knew. Make no mistake that Satan has come to shake hands with anyone and will continue deceiving the minds of men until the end – unfortunately, some have yielded to his Deceitful ways. We’ll never know everything but we will know enough.

Disturbed
    Participant

Ask a current member….since NCPCOG allegedly stole ASH’s books why isn’t the WMSCOG suing them? LOL cause WMSCOG is the real thief in this matter.

emil
    Participant

KF wrote:

Jack, but why doesn't Ahnsanghong's son from the NCPCOG tell everyone that his Father is not 2nd coming christ and that people are worshipping an idol?

If he's quite about that, then it makes me question this.  Is there a possiabitly he is  NOT speaking out about this either.

I agree with Jack on this one. I don't think USI is ZGJ or the NCPCOG would have said it. And it seems to me that NCPCOG has said that ASH is not 2CC. However, the NCPCOG has limited resources and cannot reach out to the English speaking world. That is why it appears to us that they are silent. What the NCPCOG says reaches us only when they are interviewed by someone who speaks and writes in English.

As regards, Simon's point about the husband using the name Zahng, I think it has to do with transliterating the words he spoke in Korean as Simon later mentioned. He spoke the name. The person who translated in English used the Z spelling.

Simon
    Participant

The husband saying zhang was a r?eference to her being un sooin

Disturbed
    Participant

I think Um Sooin is a real person, she just can’t be found using google in English

Simon
    Participant

Oh she must be real but she’s probably just not famous enough for many links

Simon
    Participant

And much like Zhang multiple translliterations

Disturbed
    Participant

Well I hope she gets some soon since we’re all trying to track her down LOL

Simon
    Participant

http://m.facebook.com/sooin.um?id=100001808143899&_rdr

not the same I’m very sure but she’s from where ahn is from kinda scarey o.o

Sarah2013
    Participant

She’s too young and pretty. 🙂

Simon
    Participant

Id still hate to be from there with that name

emil
    Participant

On many of their apologetics sites her name is spelt "Eom" so it may pay to search that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I hear you. I’ll have to change my name to “Seriously Disturbed.” Surname being “Disturbed.”

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.