what to do for a family member to wake up!

• Creator
    Topic
    jambo3
    Participant

What to do?  Ill be honest. By now,  I thought this all would have been well over and that they would have realized they're getting taken advantage of. Boy was I wrong.

Its getting worst and worst. What can I do?  What have previous people here done to deprogram a member? cause truthfully,  that is what it feels like I'm doing. 

Smurf
    Participant

Deprogramming is really not the way you wanna do it. Unless you've got a cabin in the woods. More on cult exiting http://people.howstuffworks.com/cult7.htm

This has been said before – do not attack them, do not threaten them, any attempt to discredit the church on your part will be seen as a PERSONAL attack. So do it with love.

They are told Zion is the only place they can be happy, so prove them wrong. Make them happier :))

And maybe do a musical bit… like a flash mob or something.. i don't know ๐Ÿ˜€

/off

There's been unusual WMS activity lately.

Those pesky bots with all the numbers are back again. Beware. They mostly come at night

Mostly.

Smurf
    Participant

Deprogramming is really not the way you wanna do it. Unless you've got a cabin in the woods. More on cult exiting http://people.howstuffworks.com/cult7.htm

This has been said before – do not attack them, do not threaten them, any attempt to discredit the church on your part will be seen as a PERSONAL attack. So do it with love.

They are told Zion is the only place they can be happy, so prove them wrong. Make them happier :))

And maybe do a musical bit… like a flash mob or something.. i don't know ๐Ÿ˜€

/off

There's been unusual WMS activity lately.

Those pesky bots with all the numbers are back again. Beware. They mostly come at night

Mostly.

MountainMom
    Participant

What do you mean, they are back?  Do you mean 144,000 and his crew?

MountainMom
    Participant

What do you mean, they are back?  Do you mean 144,000 and his crew?

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Just show the true fact from bible. I don’t need bible and other evidence to prove Wmscog is wrong I can prove them wrong through Ahn Shang book only. I have become success to pull out more then 10 member who were interested Just in few days.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Just show the true fact from bible. I don’t need bible and other evidence to prove Wmscog is wrong I can prove them wrong through Ahn Shang book only. I have become success to pull out more then 10 member who were interested Just in few days.

jambo3
    Participant

I'll check out the book. But would anybody say, that it is a matter of time before they wake up. Because, im getting to the point where i am about to just call it quits. 

jambo3
    Participant

I'll check out the book. But would anybody say, that it is a matter of time before they wake up. Because, im getting to the point where i am about to just call it quits. 

Disturbed
    Participant

@jambo3…if you can please stand by your loved one. If your loved one is your spouse they may use a divorce to their advantage. They may marry your loved one off to a Korean so they can stay in the country. Or they may tell your loved one that you didn’t belong to God anyway, that you were merely a distraction. If they feel your loved one has no support system at home they will exploit that. They will “encourage” your loved one to spend even more time & money at the church.

I also found that if you show them Ahnsahnghong’s book you may have some success (if you can get them to read it). The church has already told the members that the “slanderers” are misusing his book. How can you misuse something that he wrote & published twice?! Anyway I know it must be hard to watch this train wreck but your loved one needs you, especially if he/she sees the light. Your loved one will need someone to turn to.

Disturbed
    Participant

@jambo3…if you can please stand by your loved one. If your loved one is your spouse they may use a divorce to their advantage. They may marry your loved one off to a Korean so they can stay in the country. Or they may tell your loved one that you didn’t belong to God anyway, that you were merely a distraction. If they feel your loved one has no support system at home they will exploit that. They will “encourage” your loved one to spend even more time & money at the church.

I also found that if you show them Ahnsahnghong’s book you may have some success (if you can get them to read it). The church has already told the members that the “slanderers” are misusing his book. How can you misuse something that he wrote & published twice?! Anyway I know it must be hard to watch this train wreck but your loved one needs you, especially if he/she sees the light. Your loved one will need someone to turn to.

emil
    Participant

jambo3's loved one is not a spouse but a p***, a senior. That is an entirely different obstacle than a spouse or child in terms of exposing the wmscog.

@jambo3
    – as far as I can see, your first task is to pray everyday for this person. God will show you how to approach. Listen to the suggestions of all of us here but bear in mind that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. In His time God will show you the way.

In my experience, when you pray to God for somebody sincerely, God almost always uses you as an instrument in accomplishing the task.

And yes, as others before me have said, shower, nay overwhelm the person with LOVE.

emil
    Participant

jambo3's loved one is not a spouse but a p***, a senior. That is an entirely different obstacle than a spouse or child in terms of exposing the wmscog.

@jambo3
    – as far as I can see, your first task is to pray everyday for this person. God will show you how to approach. Listen to the suggestions of all of us here but bear in mind that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. In His time God will show you the way.

In my experience, when you pray to God for somebody sincerely, God almost always uses you as an instrument in accomplishing the task.

And yes, as others before me have said, shower, nay overwhelm the person with LOVE.

jambo3
    Participant

emil wrote:

@jambo3

Do you know who I am?

jambo3
    Participant

emil wrote:

@jambo3

Do you know who I am?

jambo3
    Participant

Also, what is the exact name of the book?

jambo3
    Participant

Also, what is the exact name of the book?

jambo3
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4nLOZbbzZc

This video, and the comments just make me stress.

jambo3
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4nLOZbbzZc

This video, and the comments just make me stress.

serg
    Participant

Yea this church is like advertising. There is all these testamonies on youtube its ridiculous. I want to get members to wake up but it is a very difficult task. I'd know because I was once a hard believer. Whatever anyone told me I countered it. The point, is to get them to question. Not convince or slander. Just question things. Getting them to question things will eventually lead them out. Ofocurse in the beginning they will think it is Satan trying to temp them. For me it was like that. The more they question the less and less the wmscog start to make sence.

serg
    Participant

Yea this church is like advertising. There is all these testamonies on youtube its ridiculous. I want to get members to wake up but it is a very difficult task. I'd know because I was once a hard believer. Whatever anyone told me I countered it. The point, is to get them to question. Not convince or slander. Just question things. Getting them to question things will eventually lead them out. Ofocurse in the beginning they will think it is Satan trying to temp them. For me it was like that. The more they question the less and less the wmscog start to make sence.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.