What Do They Do With The Polaroid That They Take Once You Get Baptized?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

Does anyone know what the WMSCOG does with the polaroid picture that they take of people once they are baptized? They claim to have over 1 million members so that means over 1 million polaroids. Do they throw them out once a member decides not to return?

Smurf
    Participant

They told me I was required to know ASH too, but got baptized without it. I was at least hoping someone would tell me the name I soooo needed to know during the baptism. Nope.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I've heard members getting rebuked for asking the Pastor for a baptism when the new person didn't know ASH or Mother.

MountainMom
    Participant

Wow, I didn't know anything at all when baptized.  I wish they would have rebuked my relative for that!  He should have told me, I guess, from what I am gathering here.  He sure didn't.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, each Zion is different. Some Pastors require it some don't.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

They didn't take a polaroid of me. They took a digital picture and added it to one of those electronic picture frames that show all the pictures on a memory card. Every picture I've seen with me in it has been put on display in the Zion.

Please don't call it a zion.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

They didn't take a polaroid of me. They took a digital picture and added it to one of those electronic picture frames that show all the pictures on a memory card. Every picture I've seen with me in it has been put on display in the Zion.

Why?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Why?

BECAUSE IT AIN'T.  IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS ?

Sarah2013
    Participant

But they are the true church. They are Zion. Why are you guys so against them.

Smurf
    Participant

Yes, can't you see? Mother sacrifices for us so much. Imagine the burden of having to spend all that money… would you be able to do it? I think not.

That's why she does it for you! Because mother is love! Omoni, saranghaeyoooo!!!!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! I like your sense of humour, Smurf.

Sarah2013
    Participant

High Five!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smurf, I think you need to be in Joshua’s “just for laugh” discussion board forum.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smurf, was that Korean? Sounded like it , seriously.

Smurf
    Participant

You don't need to use the forum as a chatroom ๐Ÿ™‚ this counts as flooding.

And yes, I everyone that has ever been in the WMSCOG knows these stuff. Omoni (stands for mother) is another trigger word they use.

If you pay attention it's all about omoni, omoni… – campaigns, flash mobs, worship…all for the mother

I wonder where the father went… Elohim was supposed to be plural. Well, I guess it's singular feminine now.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Now…. I remember. Good one. As for the chat room issue, Can’t help it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Why?

BECAUSE IT AIN'T.  IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS ?

And you're not Jesus of N. No need for the caps.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They call their place of worship Zion so I'm calling their place of worship Zion. People steady want me to call my daughter's school 'daycare'. The place I drop her off every morning and pick her up from every afternoon M-F to exclude holidays and vacations calls it a school so I call it a school. Get mad, irritated, etc. because I call the WMSCOG building a Zion. It makes me laugh. =)

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

1) I am Jesus of Nazareth (Check my Name)

2) Their place of worship isn't Zion (I don't give a flying [removed by admin] what they call it)

3) And yeah it is very [removed by admin] irritating.

Simon
    Participant

1 a web handle proves nothing

2 theres no valid name to cal it ruling out zion rules out about anything

Smurf
    Participant

How about "a den of harpies"! ๐Ÿ™‚

That seems fitting. Body of an 8 year old, head of a troll.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.