Were We Angels That Were Kicked Out Of Heaven?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

Part 6 to this topic was just posted last week and I wanted to just summarize the overall conclusion on this argument. So the WMSCOG claims that all humans on earth were angels before that sinned against God and therefore were kicked out and sent to heaven to be born as humans. In the articles, we have examined a number of Bible verses that the WMSCOG attempt to use to substantiate their claim. So after reading these articles and understanding how the WMSCOG twists the verses to come to their conclusion, I wonder how any WMSCOG member can remain in the group. I mean their argument only makes sense if you take the verses out of context.

You have to ignore that the verses in Proverbs are the personification of wisdom.

You have to ignore that the verses in Isaiah point to the second coming of Jesus in Revelation to come to the conclusion that “clouds mean flesh”.

You have to ignore the parallels drawn between Lucifer and the King of Tyre in Ezekiel.

You have to ignore that the Bible says that the angels that sinned in heaven were sent to hell. 2 Peter 2:4

You have to ignore that Abraham and his family left an actual country when you read the verses in Hebrews.

You have to ignore that the apostle Paul is referring to spiritual death being the wages of sin in Romans.

So how is it that WMSCOG members don’t realize that you can only come to the WMSCOG’s conclusion that we were angels that were kicked out of heaven if you ignore the context in ALL of the above references. It just doesn’t add up.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.