Were We Angels That Were Kicked Out Of Heaven?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

Part 6 to this topic was just posted last week and I wanted to just summarize the overall conclusion on this argument. So the WMSCOG claims that all humans on earth were angels before that sinned against God and therefore were kicked out and sent to heaven to be born as humans. In the articles, we have examined a number of Bible verses that the WMSCOG attempt to use to substantiate their claim. So after reading these articles and understanding how the WMSCOG twists the verses to come to their conclusion, I wonder how any WMSCOG member can remain in the group. I mean their argument only makes sense if you take the verses out of context.

You have to ignore that the verses in Proverbs are the personification of wisdom.

You have to ignore that the verses in Isaiah point to the second coming of Jesus in Revelation to come to the conclusion that “clouds mean flesh”.

You have to ignore the parallels drawn between Lucifer and the King of Tyre in Ezekiel.

You have to ignore that the Bible says that the angels that sinned in heaven were sent to hell. 2 Peter 2:4

You have to ignore that Abraham and his family left an actual country when you read the verses in Hebrews.

You have to ignore that the apostle Paul is referring to spiritual death being the wages of sin in Romans.

So how is it that WMSCOG members don’t realize that you can only come to the WMSCOG’s conclusion that we were angels that were kicked out of heaven if you ignore the context in ALL of the above references. It just doesn’t add up.

WMS brother
    Participant

I am beginning to suspect that you have no idea what the word context means. I'm done arguing about arguing.

Different Gospels are Different Gospels. Out of the same mouth some people claim "we are unified in Christ" comes the same damnation;

"Oh no baptism? you need to keep it or else"

"Oh no communion? you need to keep it or else"

"Oh no Jehova? you need ot recognize him or else"

"Oh no Lord's Day? you need to honor it or else"

"Oh you disagree with me? you need to agree with Christ or else"

So all the denominations say. Each have their own unique way to eternal life, and how those who do not observe it are doomed.

We too are unified in Christ, who is the same person who came back as promised to teach us everything humanity had forgotten.

We too are unified in Christ, who has revealed to us his bride. I'm sorry it didn't happen like you were expecting it to.

But the only thing unified about you people here is how much you want to hate on the WMSCOG. Indeed there are a few among you who don't even believe in Jesus if I have been reading correctly.

Before I was in the truth, I would have pitied the people that waste so much of their life here arguing about religions instead of letting adults do as they pleased.

As I am in the truth, I pity the people that have invited different gospels; from as many denominations as you have forum members.

There is no wisdom here, just circular arguments and misinterpretations some of which the forum members themselves can't even agree upon with each other.

I hope theese messages are enough for future visitors to realize that these people on the forum cannot be reasoned with, because they do not use reason.

Against my better judgement I have tried to get people to either come back to the truth, or at least calm down from attacking us. The results have been as predicted. I guess I was kind of hoping that hate and slander weren't top-page google material.

But they will not desist from attacking us, or stop mocking us, or take the website down. Some even threatened to picket and protest our Churches. Christ never did such a thing, and neither did the Apostles. Neither have we picketed in protest of anyone, because its such a shameful and antagonizing display.

Yet hopefully some people may see the truth in their character and leave this place.

I'm blocking this website now, and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Simon
    Participant

This post. is yet more proof of a persecution complex. And again whether we agree on everything is irrelevant

Sarah2013
    Participant

You’ll be back. This site is for a good cause.

emil
    Participant

WMS brother, you are behaving like a petulant child who won't play unless he's always at bat. Its either your way or the highway?

There is one thing that unites most of us here and that is our faith in THE Christ. What makes you different is that you believe in a different christ.

1 Jn 2:22 says:

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

Scripture has described clearly the manner of his second coming. Open your eyes and see. It hasn't happened yet.

Questioninginla
    Participant

So the crybaby took his ball and went home?  That is too bad, because:

WMS brother wrote:

I am beginning to suspect that you have no idea what the word context means.

Please, enlighten us.  Tell us about "context".  I believe the topic to be important.

WMS brother wrote:

But the only thing unified about you people here is how much you want to hate on the WMSCOG.

I beg to differ.  Generalize much?  I thought one time about learning more…..the red flag was resistance to my questions, if I'm not with you then de facto I'm against you, and other similarly creepie vibes, like use of deception.  God bestowed upon me a brain….methinks it behooves me to use it.

Speaking of which, the grand finale is:

WMS brother wrote:

As I am in the truth, I pity the people that have invited different gospels

Really?

The Jehovah Witnesses have their New World Translation.

The Mormons have their Book of Mormon

This group (go to 13 min, 15 sec) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CveQIEcEmYY writes in the margins of the Bible what each verse means (according to the instructor).

Other groups do homework on the side.

You, WMS brother, are different in what way?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smh.

Smurf
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

So the defence mechanism kicked in… that means something in here got to him.

Don't fight it WMS Brother, we know you're not going anywhere.The only thing you're blocking is my parking space.

Srsly get that prius out of there, man. It's been like.. a week.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

WMS brother wrote:

So the defence mechanism kicked in… that means something in here got to him.

Good call.  I concur.

Viewing 8 replies - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.