"we don't have to read the whole Bible"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on "Ahnsahnghong vs WMSCOG" on 2/19/13.

D R Hufancia says:

My Dear Brothers and Sisters, we don't have to read the whole Bible, please try to read and understand what the bible says  Heb 9:28 "Christ will appear second time us a man, to bring salvation to those who waiting for him. (means prior Judgement Day, God will appear to prepare his people for Judgement Day, and Who are those to be judged or be destroyed on the Judgement Day, 2 Ths 1:7 The Lord Jesus will punish those who do not know God and those who do not obey his Gospel, during the Age of the Father, the bible says, Savior is Jehovah, the Age of the Son, Savior is Jesus, and how about the Age of the Holy Spirit, (no one know what is the name of the Holy Spirit) unless a man believed that the 2nd Coming Christ is the Holy Spirit He will just reveal His name to those who believe and waiting for Him. Rev 3:12 He who overcomes I will make them a pillar of the temple my God, and they shall leave them no more, I will write the name of the  City of my God, the New Jerusalem, and I will give him a white stone with my New Name written that only known to the own who received it, therefore, if anyone received the 2nd Coming Christ, they they shall received the Name of the Holy Spirit,therefore, they received the Jesus Christ Gospel as well, The Gospel established during by Jesus Christ during his First Coming, were Sabbath Day on Saturday and Passover celebration (these Gospels were completely forbidden on the 325 AD by first Roman Emperor Constantine, and it being restored by the Second Coming Jesus (1948-1985), please do not be deceived, God's doctrine or Gospel can only be restored by God, (no man on this Earth is capable to restore God's Gospel, May you will find a Peace in your heart

Sarah2013
    Participant

As always, I have to say something….. That still says nothing to me but the teaching of wmscog. Even Jesus knowing some will not get his parables simplified it so one can understand. There is no where in the bible where it talks about such coming of Christ. I used to be just like all current members who are hard core believers of wmscog until things started not to add up. I doubt very much that if sabbath is Saturday or Sunday or Monday; and people observed on a different day, that God will punish such people. Not with the major sins before God. I doubt that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

There we go with the 325AD Constantine teaching. I was good at that teaching, in fact, it was one of my favourites, yet, I consider all the intent teaching of wmscog as rubbish. Sorry.

Joshua
    Participant

You know, I guess it's both good and bad that this person added this to their post.

The Gospel established during by Jesus Christ during his First Coming, were Sabbath Day on Saturday and Passover celebration (these Gospels were completely forbidden on the 325 AD by first Roman Emperor Constantine, and it being restored by the Second Coming Jesus (1948-1985), please do not be deceived, God's doctrine or Gospel can only be restored by God, (no man on this Earth is capable to restore God's Gospel, May you will find a Peace in your heart

Had they done even a little bit of research on this, instead of letting this group spoon feed this SDA teaching to them, they would have realized the lie that was told to them. Another point is that after the resurrection we read that Jesus met with His followers on Sundays. Even more there is no recorded evidence that Jesus kept even one Saturday Sabbath after the resurrection. I'm going to follow Jesus example on this one folks. Please do your own research on this stuff and when things don't add up just take the trash out and throw it away.

Simon
    Participant

OF the days when Jesus appeared to them on a sunday only one wasn't already an appointred time already so we have no post resurrection example actually, either way

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.