We all need to do something now!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    joshlin
    Participant

We all need to do something about this church, they are destroying families,  relationships, health, whatever you name it. Obviously we can’t expect the government to intervene, probably because they don’t even know about it, but illegal marriages are occurring within this church , arranged marriages from Korea and etc.

we need to form some kind of group and we need to expose more and more about them , I think what would help is the Ex members who are willing to come out and speak for them selves, the today show obviously did a show about them, but it obviously triggered by someone in order for them to investigate, and we need to do more and more.

we need to understand all the members involved are all victims, the korean leaders are the main culprit and who is running all this.

I was thinking lets do some kind of meet up and discuss about this, remember there was a cult in korea “unification church ” who got plenty of media attention and than later was exposed of corruption and all were lies. It’s time we need to stick up and fight for justice.

My grandfather always use to say…. ”  anything you do in life, if you do it the wrong way, one day you will get caught and no one can’t stop you”.

genny
    Participant

The Unification Church is still active, even though they’ve been exposed. It just goes to show that you can only do so much, but the people involved have to do the leaving themselves. Unless a victim sees themselves as a victim, they won’t leave or get help.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.