Water & Spirit

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Jesus said ye must be born of water and Spirit. What did He mean water and Spirit?

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man

be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of

God.

Sarah2013
    Participant

It was being circulated. You know they are very hush, hush and secretive. I personally didn’t hear it from a pastor but very much rumoured among members. Remember who puts the dirty work into action – members, not leaders. The leaders cover their tracks, and that’s so sad for the members.

MountainMom
    Participant

Hey FTOS, where are you?  Not going to weig in on this?  You know you heard it said the end was in 2012, because we know you never missed a single day of church, right?  You never corrected the sister up in the pulpit who said it in front of the whole congregation did you.   Why not?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

FTOS likes to stay of this site on the weekends. He said that last weekend and probably the weekend before that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Conveniently.

Simon
    Participant

To be fair ftos may not have been at that service mm he apparently goes to multiple zions

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Conveniently.

There's nothing wrong with that. It appears as though you are looking down your nose because FTOS doesn't come here on the weekends.

MountainMom
    Participant

FTOS could have said that himself, of course, Simon.  Don't you think it is interesting that he has the money to fly all over the U.S. and go to all these Zions?  Also,I don't know how he would have time to golf with his father in law and spend time with his children, etc.  I'm wondering about that. 

I don't care if FTOS doesn't come here on weekends, I know where he is.  But what I do care about is the wmscog having the feasts in the wrong month and refusing to deal with the questions about that topic.  (Maybe we'll study about that later,LOL)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I must have missed that post. I didn't know he had children. Maybe… maybe….. perhaps he's….. lying….. [looks around the room suspiciously]

Simon
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

FTOS could have said that himself, of course, Simon.  Don't you think it is interesting that he has the money to fly all over the U.S. and go to all these Zions?  Also,I don't know how he would have time to golf with his father in law and spend time with his children, etc.  I'm wondering about that. 

Maybe dunno enough about him, I've been to three technically, could've gone to five,  and I have always been poor, dunno why he's been places.

Neither did I know he has children… I dunno.

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, one reason I think he has the money to fly, etc., is because he also talks about golfing and things like this, which takes quite a bit of money these days.  If you can fly all over (since the zions he mentioned were quite a ways from Chicago) play golf, etc., you must have funds from somewhere.  Maybe a brother from another mother funded it.  Don't really know if FTOS has children, but if it is the guy I think it is, he does.  Could be one of a couple different people I know in the Chicago zion though. 

Simon
    Participant

Well maybe his FIL pays idk

MountainMom
    Participant

FIL?

Simon
    Participant

Father in law

MountainMom
    Participant

Maybe. 

Viewing 14 replies - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.