Water & Spirit

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

Jesus said ye must be born of water and Spirit. What did He mean water and Spirit?

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man

be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of

God.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

A language I just made up. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. Seriously, for a second I thought you were speaking German. Not that I speak it because I don’t. Just sounded like it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm pretty good at this, I see. =) I should patent in.

Liberty
    Participant

I thought maybe it was just Pig Latin that I couldn't read ๐Ÿ˜›

Sarah2013
    Participant

What is Pig Latin? Broken English?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Igpay Atinlay is just upidstay

Sarah2013
    Participant

You speak so many Renita languages. Lol.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, you think it'll look good on my resume?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nahhhh….. Lol. You have to start a colony. But, if you are in America, anything goes. Hahaha.

Liberty
    Participant

Lol, I think she said in Pig Latin, "Pig Latin is just stupid." LOL!

Sarah2013
    Participant

I caught on much later its meaning.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol. You can be my interpreter.

MountainMom
    Participant

Renita, I think you said one time that last year was supposed to be the last Passover.  I think I heard it elsewhere as well.  I don't think they said that in my relative's church in Chicago.  Could have, and I just didn't hear about it, but I don't know.  Do you, or any other people on the forum, have information on what locations told their members last year was the finale Passover?  Just wondering.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Santee and Seattle Zion for sure.

MountainMom
    Participant

Ok, that is helpful.  I guess they didn't have to say it directly in the Chicago church because (last year in March) they had a woman get up in front of the church and say the Mother was coming for her children in 2012.  That implies that this is the last PO.  They may have said it directly too, but not in a service, just passed around by those "in the know" so to speak.  What kills me is they always like to say they never said 2012, but then why didn't they stop that woman talking right from their pulpit in front of the congregation, and rebuke her or throw her out?  Rhetorical question, we all know why.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yep. I know the pastor in SW Zion always cleared up misinformation to the whole congregation the first chance he got. If that woman was misinformed or lied when addressing the members, the overseer should have cleared it up right away.

MountainMom
    Participant

And her overseer is one of the bigwigs.  I just can't believe they keep denying the 2012 thing. It's amazing to me!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Of course they will deny that. It’s all a part of their deceptive ways.

Smurf
    Participant

2012 wasn't set as an end date in every Zion. No idea why. Everything is supposed to come from headquarters. Probably the ones professing the end didn't get the memo when the plug on the 2012 rapture was pulled. 2015, here we come! ๐Ÿ˜›

Liberty
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Lol. You can be my interpreter.

Lol, okay ๐Ÿ™‚

They also preached about 2012 being the last year , and 2012 Passover being the last one in both the Reseda and Sunland Zion. I heard it with my own ears. Also some at the Sunland Zion were saying back in June 2010 that "Mother" was telling certain people secretly that she was giving them the mission to become the 144,000. She apparently told this to people who had already found their 10 talents before June 2010. I believe the 10 talent movement was introduced in January of 2010.

My friend had a baby in 2008, and people at the Reseda Zion told her that he would only live to be three years old (he's now four). I also heard another member make a comment about her daughter. Everyone was commenting about how tall the baby was, and the mother was commenting about a recent doctor's visit. She said something like, "If my baby lived to be an adult then she would be six feet tall."

Now of course, neither would have made any such statement if they didn't beleive the world was ending soon. But yes, 2012 was definitely preached in Southern California. in 2012, everyone at Reseda Zion was saying that "we're going home this year." No way it can be denied.

That's why January 1, 2013 was when I was officially done with the WMSCOG for sure!

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.