Waiting Rooms

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

I was just thinking, according to the wms we are the angels who were cast out of heaven because we tried to kill our parents and brothers and sisters blah blah blah… So I was thinking HOW do we come down to this earth? What is the procedure?

Assuming that all those who were guilty were arleady named and condemned: Where do we stay before we come to earth? This question stems from the fact that not all people are born at the same time. Even though our identity and crime is known since according to them the wages of trying to kill mama and papa are death and even babies die and what not because of the original sin in heaven.

So where is there a waiting room where these so called heavenly sinners wait? How is it decided as to who goes first and who is born when and at what time? Where are the so called relevant verses in the bible to support the notion that we wait somewhere? The verses that say according to this criteria it decided you would be born in China or Africa and at what time? The 1800 the 1900? B.C.E or A.C.E? How are all these things decided? Where in the bible are the supporting verses? (Seeing how they like to claim that all they preach is abasolute biblical truth) 

To be fair the cult never made any mention of us waiting somewhere but this raises some serious questions, some I have already noted.

But seriously, if their doctrine is true, we have to have been waiting somewhere because not all people are born at the same time. I was thinking about this the other day and I realised just easily I had bought into something that seemed plausable but yet actually has many loopholes. Really now trying to kill God! Bull dust.

Smurf
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Michael=Jesus=mother

My bad ๐Ÿ™ How could I not know that Jesus is mother… It makes so much sense, right?!

She is so amazing.

Joshua
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Joshua wrote:

Here's another great question: The Bible teaches us that those of us that overcome will be rulers over the Angels. How does this fit with the WMSCOG's teachings? We are supposedly the ones who sinned in Heaven, got sent to prison (Earth) to be punished and hopefully repent, and then we get to rule the ones that didn't do anything wrong? What kind of love or justice is this? If this c/r/a/p is true then I'm glad I tried to kill them. I mean after all the hell I brought into Heaven one day I might get to rule all of the angelic wimps that didn't stand up to f & M? Once again, the WMSCOG and their doctrine doesn't stand up to even the simplest logic. Pathetic!

Well, according to the explanation that ash gave it's because the angels ARE INCOMPLETE and that only those who participated in the rebellion (like you've mentioned above) who are then ressurected into angels who will be the complete or the perfect. In other words what ash was saying is that folks have to earn their place in heaven. God created all humans imperfect but those who are ressurected throught the passover are the perfect beings.

What he was saying was that you can get a better position in heaven if you participate in a ceremonial ritual that is the passover.We do not care about your heart (why you do what you do the important thing is the fact that you kept the ritual) or your intentions but rather because you have consumed bread and wine that will mean that you are now even better (it's implied that you're better in character) than the angels. Through this very twisted psychology of a dead man, that is why many are willing to go extreme lengths to earn lofty positions in heaven.

I'm glad that there are exmembers that remember some of the junk taught by the WMSCOG. Azula, I am in no way calling you wrong I am simply going to punch some holes in this logic so others can see it.

God created the heavens and the earth and all that was within them and He said, "It is good". I don't recall anywhere that He said, "Some parts are incomplete and will be assembled later."

Consuming Passover bread and wine makes a fallen angel better that an angel that didn't rebell? Where's the shadow and reality of this little gem? If it's true then I'm glad I rebelled in Heaven! I'm going to be awesome when I go back!

Earning our way? So much for grace and the sacrifice on the cross of God's own Son.

I'm still overwhelmed by the idea that the members of the WMSCOG cannot seem to come up with this simple logic on their own. Many of them will take this information back to the leaders of the WMSCOG and let then throw some more lousy logic at them instead of doing their own research, useing their own God given mind, and seeking the truth for themselves. They will remain in bondage to this group, this pathetic logic, and this pathetic doctrine. I thank God every day for the exmembers that now use their own mind and have discovered more truth on their own that the WMSCOG will ever teach! Ex-WMSCOG members rock!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many of them will take this information back to the leaders of the WMSCOG and let then throw some more lousy logic at them instead of doing their own research, useing their own God given mind, and seeking the truth for themselves. They will remain in bondage to this group, this pathetic logic, and this pathetic doctrine.

Yes, exactly.  That's how all mind control groups work. 

Azula
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Simon wrote:

Michael=Jesus=mother

My bad ๐Ÿ™ How could I not know that Jesus is mother… It makes so much sense, right?!

She is so amazing.

Of course she is amazing.

Think about this. Father is almighty god.

So who's to say that father could not appear as a woman whilst also appearing as man? This is not impossible since he is almighty god.

Remember after the ressurection christ appeared in a different form on the road to Emmaus in Luke 24? mama z is ash aka Jesus aka Jehovah in a different form namely that of a woman.

That was what I was taught anyway…

And in all honesty that makes a whole lot more sense than the idea of a mother god.

Smurf
    Participant

I see what you mean.

And i give you the new wms deity!

Behold!!!!

The Mother-Father!!!

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/files/2014/05/conchitawurst.jpg

Simon
    Participant

LOL

Sarah2013
    Participant

Well…. One thing I can assure is that the question to your post is not true according to Wmscog. We are not angels and never will be in this life time. If God chooses in the future to make us Angels then so be it but as of now, we are what we are, mortal human beings, that’s it.

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Smurf wrote:

Simon wrote:

Michael=Jesus=mother

She is so amazing.

Of course she is amazing.

Think about this. Father is almighty god.

So who's to say that father could not appear as a woman whilst also appearing as man? This is not impossible since he is almighty god.

Remember after the ressurection christ appeared in a different form on the road to Emmaus in Luke 24? mama z is ash aka Jesus aka Jehovah in a different form namely that of a woman.

That was what I was taught anyway…

And in all honesty that makes a whole lot more sense than the idea of a mother god.

That's perfect proof that was God, according to the Bible, was hermaphrodite among a lot of other things

Viewing 8 replies - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.