Waiting Rooms

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

I was just thinking, according to the wms we are the angels who were cast out of heaven because we tried to kill our parents and brothers and sisters blah blah blah… So I was thinking HOW do we come down to this earth? What is the procedure?

Assuming that all those who were guilty were arleady named and condemned: Where do we stay before we come to earth? This question stems from the fact that not all people are born at the same time. Even though our identity and crime is known since according to them the wages of trying to kill mama and papa are death and even babies die and what not because of the original sin in heaven.

So where is there a waiting room where these so called heavenly sinners wait? How is it decided as to who goes first and who is born when and at what time? Where are the so called relevant verses in the bible to support the notion that we wait somewhere? The verses that say according to this criteria it decided you would be born in China or Africa and at what time? The 1800 the 1900? B.C.E or A.C.E? How are all these things decided? Where in the bible are the supporting verses? (Seeing how they like to claim that all they preach is abasolute biblical truth) 

To be fair the cult never made any mention of us waiting somewhere but this raises some serious questions, some I have already noted.

But seriously, if their doctrine is true, we have to have been waiting somewhere because not all people are born at the same time. I was thinking about this the other day and I realised just easily I had bought into something that seemed plausable but yet actually has many loopholes. Really now trying to kill God! Bull dust.

MountainMom
    Participant

I don't have an answer for you, Azula.  I'm sure the wms doesn't either.  But it all brings up something that really boggles my mind:  How can anyone look down into their newborn baby's face, full of innocence, and think they are looking at a murderer, or some other kind of crime lord who was thrown out of heaven?  I've heard of people in the church trying to insinuate that their baby has "old looking eyes," and the thought that they believe their baby is some former murderer or something just sickens me. 

Azula
    Participant

And mama z and ash will claim to be a God of love? These people are really sick.

Joshua
    Participant

Here's another great question: The Bible teaches us that those of us that overcome will be rulers over the Angels. How does this fit with the WMSCOG's teachings? We are supposedly the ones who sinned in Heaven, got sent to prison (Earth) to be punished and hopefully repent, and then we get to rule the ones that didn't do anything wrong? What kind of love or justice is this? If this c/r/a/p is true then I'm glad I tried to kill them. I mean after all the hell I brought into Heaven one day I might get to rule all of the angelic wimps that didn't stand up to f & M? Once again, the WMSCOG and their doctrine doesn't stand up to even the simplest logic. Pathetic!

Azula wrote:

I was just thinking, according to the wms we are the angels who were cast out of heaven because we tried to kill our parents and brothers and sisters blah blah blah… So I was thinking HOW do we come down to this earth? What is the procedure?

Assuming that all those who were guilty were arleady named and condemned: Where do we stay before we come to earth? This question stems from the fact that not all people are born at the same time. Even though our identity and crime is known since according to them the wages of trying to kill mama and papa are death and even babies die and what not because of the original sin in heaven.

So where is there a waiting room where these so called heavenly sinners wait? How is it decided as to who goes first and who is born when and at what time? Where are the so called relevant verses in the bible to support the notion that we wait somewhere? The verses that say according to this criteria it decided you would be born in China or Africa and at what time? The 1800 the 1900? B.C.E or A.C.E? How are all these things decided? Where in the bible are the supporting verses? (Seeing how they like to claim that all they preach is abasolute biblical truth) 

To be fair the cult never made any mention of us waiting somewhere but this raises some serious questions, some I have already noted.

But seriously, if their doctrine is true, we have to have been waiting somewhere because not all people are born at the same time. I was thinking about this the other day and I realised just easily I had bought into something that seemed plausable but yet actually has many loopholes. Really now trying to kill God! Bull dust.

@Azula
    , this is all brilliant, I never though about it, but it makes sense, where are all those souls? in some kind of timeout box, waiting to be born at a certain point of life? I remember having this study at their church and I remember asking them, I thought we were punished with sin because of what Adam and Eve did as it says in the bible, I never read anything that said we were angels and that we did something wrong in heaven against God.

Let me just give this analogy: When we were little kids and with did something wrong or we disrespected our parents, (Yes) they would be upset, and (Yes) they would probably punish us, by not allowing us to do certain things,

But….. (No) they never threw us in the street and makes feel like we were never welcome back home, and (No) their LOVE was never conditional, they knew we did wrong but they still took us back because we were their loved children… just as God knows that we are his spiritual children and sometimes we fail , He NEVER, NEVER denies his LOVE for us and NEVER, NEVER, he makes us feel that we would have to do a zillion things to earn his LOVE and FORGIVENESS.

They make it seem like earth is a living hell, I mean if God created this beautiful world according to his image and creative wisdom, how can it be a hell or jail like they like calling it… They also want for us to feel miserable with our lives and makes us think that following this group is the only thing that could give us salvation and complete happiness

I don't know anyone else, but i feel pretty happy with my life, i might not have all the things other people have, but i have health, I have a job, a roof over my head, i'm sorrunded by wonderful people, and best of all I have the FREEDOM from the faith and grace which i truly know I receive our Lord Christ Jesus!!!! 

MountainMom
    Participant

I second the assertion that the wmscog tries to make earth seem like a very bad and scary place for all it's members.  In a recent conversation with a member I was told about how the world is such a scary place, and everything is going badly, and how the American dream is gone, no one will have retirement money, etc.  I wanted to say, "Well, you won't have retirement but mainly because you cashed out your retirement fund and gave it to the church!"  But I didn't.  I just changed the subject. 

They teach them that the only place they could possibly be happy or have a chance for that is within the walls of the Zion.  They make them feel so negative, hopeless,and dependent on them for all things.  Wow, what as terrible state of mind to be in all the time, negative about life and in virtual slavery to a woman in Korea. 

Simon
    Participant

they teach no waiting room since time in heaven is different we could leave there simuraenously and arive here seperately

Azula
    Participant

@Simon that still makes no sense.

Suppose they're right and that we came from heaven beacuse of treason. So let's do the math.

Lets just say that there were 150 billion angels who participated in the rebellion and there were 149 billion who were allowed to be born as men (because according to ash other angels sins and guilt in the rebelion were so obvious that they could never be born as men and raom the earth as demons). Estimates say that over 108 biliion people have lived over the last 6000 years on earth and about 7 billion are alive right now that makes it about 49million births a year.

That actually means only 49million treasonous angels are allowed, on an annual basis, to be born as men. The descent to earth is not a simultaneous event .

Simon wrote:

they teach no waiting room since time in heaven is different we could leave there simuraenously and arive here seperately

So during the separation process what happens? How does it work that we all leave at the same time and are afforded limited entry but will have no where to wait? And if you think about death also it then means that exit out of earth is also controlled. But now, get this, even after we die there is a waiting place either in paradise or prison (according to the cult).

So the exit out of heaven is simultaneous, the entry and exit of earth isn't (because there are limited number of deaths and births) and yet those who die wait in prison or paradise. But having left simultaneously we had no where to wait?

Sounds like horse manure.

Trying to kill God!? I can't believe I bought into this***

Azula
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Here's another great question: The Bible teaches us that those of us that overcome will be rulers over the Angels. How does this fit with the WMSCOG's teachings? We are supposedly the ones who sinned in Heaven, got sent to prison (Earth) to be punished and hopefully repent, and then we get to rule the ones that didn't do anything wrong? What kind of love or justice is this? If this c/r/a/p is true then I'm glad I tried to kill them. I mean after all the hell I brought into Heaven one day I might get to rule all of the angelic wimps that didn't stand up to f & M? Once again, the WMSCOG and their doctrine doesn't stand up to even the simplest logic. Pathetic!

Well, according to the explanation that ash gave it's because the angels ARE INCOMPLETE and that only those who participated in the rebellion (like you've mentioned above) who are then ressurected into angels who will be the complete or the perfect. In other words what ash was saying is that folks have to earn their place in heaven. God created all humans imperfect but those who are ressurected throught the passover are the perfect beings.

What he was saying was that you can get a better position in heaven if you participate in a ceremonial ritual that is the passover.We do not care about your heart (why you do what you do the important thing is the fact that you kept the ritual) or your intentions but rather because you have consumed bread and wine that will mean that you are now even better (it's implied that you're better in character) than the angels. Through this very twisted psychology of a dead man, that is why many are willing to go extreme lengths to earn lofty positions in heaven.

unknown
    Participant

I believe their explanation for the timescale difference stems from the fact that on the molecular level times moves much more slowly. Yet, none of these quacks know anything about quantum mechanics or particle physics. They just use that scientific fact to insinuate something different. Heaven is a spiritual place and the laws of this universe should not apply. It just dumbfounds me how they nit pick their arguments so terribly.

Simon
    Participant

there is no wait so there is no need for a place to wait

Azula
    Participant

Simon wrote:

there is no wait so there is no need for a place to wait

But I mean when you die on earth you wait in prison or paradise.

But when you're kicked out of heaven there's no waiting place?

And yet time does not exist when you're kicked out, but after death there's a waiting place?

Am I the only one confused by this?

Azula
    Participant

Jesus_will_set_u_free wrote:

They make it seem like earth is a living hell, I mean if God created this beautiful world according to his image and creative wisdom, how can it be a hell or jail like they like calling it… They also want for us to feel miserable with our lives and makes us think that following this group is the only thing that could give us salvation and complete happiness

I don't know anyone else, but i feel pretty happy with my life, i might not have all the things other people have, but i have health, I have a job, a roof over my head, i'm sorrunded by wonderful people, and best of all I have the FREEDOM from the faith and grace which i truly know I receive our Lord Christ Jesus!!!! 

Amen to that!

It's what you call mind control and abuse, because they really want you to be totally dependent on them. To manipulate you for power and money. They take away your freedom and the joy of life in the promise of something better. Yet their behaviour shows you how manipulative and cruel they really are.

Smurf
    Participant

There is a waiting place. And it's called the second heaven. Where all the fallen angels currently reside.

They have access to our realm too as stated in the Book of Job, but in the near future they will be trapped in our reality. With us. Not as us.

THEN it gets pretty impossible for the WMS to make their argument that we're the so called fallen angels as they will actually be visible and obviously different than humans.

So if we are them, but they're not us, who are they?

Simon
    Participant

it actually makes perfect sense. it’s bull but it still makes sense

Azula
    Participant

Simon you're losing me

MountainMom
    Participant

So, if there are billions of people on the earth, did billions try to plot on mother and father?  How is heaven a great place to go if there are all these crime lords there?  How does that make sense to anyone?  How did all these people get into heaven in the first place if they were so obviously morally corrupt?

Azula
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

So, if there are billions of people on the earth, did billions try to plot on mother and father?  How is heaven a great place to go if there are all these crime lords there?  How does that make sense to anyone?  How did all these people get into heaven in the first place if they were so obviously morally corrupt?

lol @ warlords :'D

Kinda sounds like Somalia doesn't it!

Well as ash explained it God would have been bored if they were obedient little robots as they would be ignorant creatures, so he created them with the propensity for corruption to varying degrees. So that they would be able to feel Gods love and be able to truly love him back. There was some verse in Romans about pottery and what not

And besides when the rebellion was crushed by mama z (aka the commander of the heavenly armies) the warlords (being us) were driven out so heaven is a happy place again.

Smurf
    Participant

Azula wrote:

And besides when the rebellion was crushed by mama z (aka the commander of the heavenly armies) the warlords (being us) were driven out so heaven is a happy place again.

The rebellion was crushed by Michael:

Rev 12:7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven

Azula
    Participant

@Smurf

Remember my little blue friend that according to the cult mama z is the commander and kjc joshua

Simon
    Participant

Michael=Jesus=mother

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.