Voiceless usernames

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

There are a couple of always logged in users that never comment but always logged in, and I mean always, for the most part. I'm just curious to know more about what they think and feel about all that is going on. You know who you are. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

FYI: I'm not saying it is a must that you speak but that I am curious about you two. ๐Ÿ™‚

justasitis
    Participant

I think that many people, like me, must use this site as an extremely useful way of finding out what is going on with current and ex-members of the 'church'. I seldom log in though! – just read all of what gets posted. I only comment when feel almost compelled to do so. On the other hand, the 'church' knows of this site and if I were them, I would have some people keeping an eye on what is being said. Forewarned is forearmed! Just keep doing what you're all doing, is what I say, no matter who these 'mysterious' members may be.

Disturbed
    Participant

Clearly we know the church reads everything on this website…this is how they make their counter measures. When I was a member I kept wondering what all this counter measure mess was about. I thought, “God doesn’t need to counter measure against man”. Now I know. All their doing is digging a bigger hole and losing members. They can only lie about so much…the truth will eventually come out.

Disturbed
    Participant

**typo…all “they’re” doing is digging a bigger hole.

Proper English LOL

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Clearly we know the church reads everything on this website…this is how they make their counter measures. When I was a member I kept wondering what all this counter measure mess was about. I thought, "God doesn't need to counter measure against man". Now I know. All their doing is digging a bigger hole and losing members. They can only lie about so much…the truth will eventually come out.

justasitis wrote:

I think that many people, like me, must use this site as an extremely useful way of finding out what is going on with current and ex-members of the 'church'. I seldom log in though! – just read all of what gets posted. I only comment when feel almost compelled to do so. On the other hand, the 'church' knows of this site and if I were them, I would have some people keeping an eye on what is being said. Forewarned is forearmed! Just keep doing what you're all doing, is what I say, no matter who these 'mysterious' members may be.

If that be the case, as in spying to see what's up for future evidence then why even log in. One can still view and collect info without creating a username. 0_0

prtyeyes
    Participant

I am a voiceless user. When I first came to this forum, I spoke about my experience and only commented a few times after that. I at that point had just started reading and studying the bible myself and didn’t really have the knowledge that I noticed many others here have. I come here on a regular though just to see if any true break thrus or break downs of this organization are coming about. I just don’t feel compelled to jump into many of the circular arguments that I notice happen on a regular basis. Although there is so much truth here, I feel some of the pettiness is counter productive. I commend this site and its members though for all the facts and truth that they continue to try to bring to light, and I pray my friend who has been apart of this organization for about seven years comes out of this evil organization along with all of the other lost members.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks, Prtyeyes. Your response is well respected.

Disturbed
    Participant

When I first found the website I read everything without creating a profile. It took me about 1 month to find the courage and strength to post on here. I have a lot of emotional baggage upon leaving the society. When I see the posts that debate scripture I choose not to participate because I find myself wanting to defend the church’s position on some teachings. I am not yet in a position to think clearly about the truths and falsehoods regarding the society’s scriptural teachings. I definitely like to participate when I can discuss my experiences and what was taught in my location. What I’m figuring out there were different interpretations about the same teachings depending on where you went. Anyway….that’s just my two cents about that.

prtyeyes
    Participant

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Reezbo15
    Participant

I come here every so often, but I find it hard to offer my $.02 as I was never really a member just somewhat curious of their beliefs. I have never been a religious zealot and very much a skeptic by nature. The WMSCOG's flavor of Christianity, however, did not pass the smell test (get it? ๐Ÿ™‚ ). Also, they're rapidly spreading in my city…unfortunately.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks, Reezbo15. It is nice when we here from you guys from time to time.

Liberty
    Participant

I used to be a voiceless user/lurker until about two months ago. I didn't actually make a profile though, until I was ready to posts. But I learned a ton from "lurking," and I am forever grateful to this forum for that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Liberty wrote:

I used to be a voiceless user/lurker until about two months ago. I didn't actually make a profile though, until I was ready to posts. But I learned a ton from "lurking," and I am forever grateful to this forum for that.

I bet. There are also changing shift spies, I believe. It's good so they have their info for court and we have ours. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

Calebham and Emeryevans it would be so nice to hear from you. I’m waiting……

Sarah2013
    Participant

I'm guessing C and E are on breaks now. . Lol. 

KF
    Participant

went to get some Java, another long shift, must look like racoons by now…lol

Sarah2013
    Participant

Kim wrote:

went to get some Java, another long shift, must look like racoons by now…lol

As serious as things are here, it can also be very comical. It so surreal. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Some voiceless users are at it again posting rubbish spams on the site. If they are not sitting reading and making annotations, they are busy posting rubbish on the site. I'm guessing the win is close so the spams and spys are at it. Bloody f..l(s).

Shouldn't they be out cleaning aka preparation day?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Are these computer generated? Admin, what do you have to do get a captcha to prevent the spam?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.