Veil…..

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

So what happens to the veil now? At least for the ladies. Do I trash it, burn it or flush it? Or bury it?

Smurf
    Participant

Don't complain, people. At least they're not making you wear sombreros. New rule! If you tithe you're allowed to wear a sombrero – If not you wear a bucket. To hide your shame from mother.

I'm picturing this in my head right now and it's not getting any more ridiculous than it already is.

Weird.

Smurf
    Participant

Don't complain, people. At least they're not making you wear sombreros. New rule! If you tithe you're allowed to wear a sombrero – If not you wear a bucket. To hide your shame from mother.

I'm picturing this in my head right now and it's not getting any more ridiculous than it already is.

Weird.

Disturbed
    Participant

How’s it going 2 Hoes?

Disturbed
    Participant

How’s it going 2 Hoes?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks, Emil.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks, Emil.

admin
    Keymaster

Disturbed wrote:

How's it going 2 Hoes?

Hey you.  We all miss you here.  Thanks so much for everything.  One for all, all for one. All one, ya know ?

admin
    Keymaster

Disturbed wrote:

How's it going 2 Hoes?

Hey you.  We all miss you here.  Thanks so much for everything.  One for all, all for one. All one, ya know ?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Crazy life

Sarah2013
    Participant

Crazy life

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I threw my veil away along with many of my notes, books, and bibles.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I threw my veil away along with many of my notes, books, and bibles.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I think that’s a wise move, yo mama.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I think that’s a wise move, yo mama.

Joshua
    Participant

As with many of the verses quoted by the WMSCOG the veil wearing is NOT a requirement for women! You need to look at the history ie time period that veils were talked about and how society veiwed them at the time. What's even more important is that if you read further than the WMSCOG wants you to you will find out that if God has blessed you with a full head of hair it is as a covering. God has already given you a covering so in essence, by covering your head, you are telling God that His covering is not good enough. I don't think that anyone really means to do that except maybe Satan himself. Feel freed and throw those trappings away!

Joshua
    Participant

As with many of the verses quoted by the WMSCOG the veil wearing is NOT a requirement for women! You need to look at the history ie time period that veils were talked about and how society veiwed them at the time. What's even more important is that if you read further than the WMSCOG wants you to you will find out that if God has blessed you with a full head of hair it is as a covering. God has already given you a covering so in essence, by covering your head, you are telling God that His covering is not good enough. I don't think that anyone really means to do that except maybe Satan himself. Feel freed and throw those trappings away!

emil
    Participant

Yes Joshua. Reading 1 Cor 11, it appears to me that the veil is only a recommendation by Paul based on the cultural traditions of the period. He goes on to say in verses 14 and 15 that it is the norm for a man to have his hair short while the woman grows it long. So if one has to take Paul's recommendation for the veil as a commandment of God, it is wrong for a woman to have short hair or for a man to have long hair as well. But I don't see the wmscog enforcing that. Why does Zahng not wear her hair long? It is a question I asked on this forum a few months back.

emil
    Participant

Yes Joshua. Reading 1 Cor 11, it appears to me that the veil is only a recommendation by Paul based on the cultural traditions of the period. He goes on to say in verses 14 and 15 that it is the norm for a man to have his hair short while the woman grows it long. So if one has to take Paul's recommendation for the veil as a commandment of God, it is wrong for a woman to have short hair or for a man to have long hair as well. But I don't see the wmscog enforcing that. Why does Zahng not wear her hair long? It is a question I asked on this forum a few months back.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Yes you are right Zang hair is short because she is not human, she is evil

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Yes you are right Zang hair is short because she is not human, she is evil

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.