Veil…..

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

So what happens to the veil now? At least for the ladies. Do I trash it, burn it or flush it? Or bury it?

Ram Koirala
    Participant

According to bible verse veil is required for ladies while praying and telling prophesy. 1 cor 11: 5

Ram Koirala
    Participant

According to bible verse veil is required for ladies while praying and telling prophesy. 1 cor 11: 5

Disturbed
    Participant

I think do what’s in your heart to do. If you feel compelled to wear your veil, then do it. I suggest praying about it. God will put it on your heart what is right for you. I have packed mine away. At this moment in time, I want nothing to do with the teachings of the wmscog. I feel God understands what we’ve been through & we’re truly doing our best to figure things out.

Disturbed
    Participant

I think do what’s in your heart to do. If you feel compelled to wear your veil, then do it. I suggest praying about it. God will put it on your heart what is right for you. I have packed mine away. At this moment in time, I want nothing to do with the teachings of the wmscog. I feel God understands what we’ve been through & we’re truly doing our best to figure things out.

Sarah2013
    Participant

The bible says satan is the father of all lies. If this is so, which it is and they haven proven worthy of his lies then they are followers of satan

Sarah2013
    Participant

The bible says satan is the father of all lies. If this is so, which it is and they haven proven worthy of his lies then they are followers of satan

Disturbed
    Participant

Think about it…they had us worshipping false gods. Clearly we wouldn’t have been able to get into heaven doing that. Who wants to block our way to heaven? SATAN. They are followers of satan. When Zhang Gil jah kicks the bucket she has her fast pass to hell.

Disturbed
    Participant

Think about it…they had us worshipping false gods. Clearly we wouldn’t have been able to get into heaven doing that. Who wants to block our way to heaven? SATAN. They are followers of satan. When Zhang Gil jah kicks the bucket she has her fast pass to hell.

Disturbed
    Participant

Fast p a s s to h e l l

Disturbed
    Participant

Fast p a s s to h e l l

emil
    Participant

My wife wears a veil in church or when praying in the Eucharistic chapel. It is something she started doing a decade before we even heard about the wmscog.

But neither she nor I would judge anyone else based on whether they wear a veil or not. Read what St. Paul has to say and do what your heart tells you you should. For my wife, it is a means of reverence and humilty before a mighty, wonderful, loving God.

emil
    Participant

My wife wears a veil in church or when praying in the Eucharistic chapel. It is something she started doing a decade before we even heard about the wmscog.

But neither she nor I would judge anyone else based on whether they wear a veil or not. Read what St. Paul has to say and do what your heart tells you you should. For my wife, it is a means of reverence and humilty before a mighty, wonderful, loving God.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes I do understand. I am catholic by birth. However, we were not allowed to wear trousers. So far, veil is good but the one used to worship Satan must be burned.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes I do understand. I am catholic by birth. However, we were not allowed to wear trousers. So far, veil is good but the one used to worship Satan must be burned.

Disturbed
    Participant

You can buy a new one elsewhere. It’s not like wmscog has a patent on veils. Follow your heart. We are in a much better place since we have left that cult. We are no longer following their false teachings!

Disturbed
    Participant

You can buy a new one elsewhere. It’s not like wmscog has a patent on veils. Follow your heart. We are in a much better place since we have left that cult. We are no longer following their false teachings!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi disturbed.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi disturbed.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Frankly, very few women at our Church cover their heads. It is not really a catholic thing. I remember as a child I used to see women wearing veils in church but I believe it is not mandatory  any more so most don't wear one. Ultimately, the intentions of our hearts are important. God sees what is in our hearts and not the external trappings. So wearing the veil as a compulsion or public display has no merit unless you do it sincerely in reverance.

Nobody can or should tell you what to do in this regard. Listen to the Holy Spirit and He will guide you. And whatever we end up doing (head cover or not) let us not judge others who do the opposite.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Frankly, very few women at our Church cover their heads. It is not really a catholic thing. I remember as a child I used to see women wearing veils in church but I believe it is not mandatory  any more so most don't wear one. Ultimately, the intentions of our hearts are important. God sees what is in our hearts and not the external trappings. So wearing the veil as a compulsion or public display has no merit unless you do it sincerely in reverance.

Nobody can or should tell you what to do in this regard. Listen to the Holy Spirit and He will guide you. And whatever we end up doing (head cover or not) let us not judge others who do the opposite.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.