Vasectomies and abortion – traits of a cult?

• Creator
    Topic
    Smurf
    Participant

Apparently, yes. http://rt.com/usa/195940-pastor-vasectomy-abortion-abuse/

Forcing things like that upon people with the sole purpose of keeping members focused on recruiting and not spending their money on anything other than the church is wrong no matter how you look at it.

You shall know them by their deeds. So far the deeds of the WMSCOG match only the deeds of other cults.

Sally
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

He's a troll, don't mind him. He's here to distract people.

What is truth wrote:

Smurf wrote:

He's a troll, don't mind him. He's here to distract people.

Understood.. thank you smurf.

Not that we need a full blown discussion on Simon but he is none of the above. In my opinion he is a former member who simply refuses to "follow the pack" or have his thoughts controlled, ever again! In every part of his life he questions everything. He thinks freely for himself at all times. Sometimes he sounds argumentative and sometimes he is just that but one thing is certain, he "marches to the beat of his own drummer". He won't believe something just because he hears it over and over again on this forum or anywhere else.  yeah it's annoying at times but he's FREE to think, say and do as he wants. PS. he is definetley on the team of good! 

Smurf
    Participant

You see, trolls are on nobody's team, they just want to suck the energy out of everyone and drag them into their swamp.

Show me one instant where our troll has contributed to any topic. ๐Ÿ™‚

I've pretty much read everything on the forum by now and all I've seen from him is how he enjoys putting people down.

Most of the members here have already figured this out on their own, I'm just stating it for the new people on the forum and this is the last time I'll be wasting my words on Simon ๐Ÿ™‚

Back to the more important issues: Vasectomies and abortions: Should deacons and overseers have the right to control the lives of the followers on such levels? Are they taking away their freedom of choice?

Sally
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

You see, trolls are on nobody's team, they just want to suck the energy out of everyone and drag them into their swamp.

Show me one instant where our troll has contributed to any topic. ๐Ÿ™‚

I've pretty much read everything on the forum by now and all I've seen from him is how he enjoys putting people down.

Most of the members here have already figured this out on their own, I'm just stating it for the new people on the forum and this is the last time I'll be wasting my words on Simon ๐Ÿ™‚

Back to the more important issues: Vasectomies and abortions: Should deacons and overseers have the right to control the lives of the followers on such levels? Are they taking away their freedom of choice?

Perhaps you should suggest the new people do their "own research" and not just tell them to follow your word…blindly. That concept sounds vaguely familiar.

I've taken the liberty of bringing back some of the topics he's started. Please read them, you might find them helpful

Simon
    Participant

I actually had misread Smurfs Post where he said description and not definition mea culpa

What is truth
    Participant

No, smurf, they do not have the right. Simple as that. But they DO engage in such things. And they know it.

Travis
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

No, smurf, they do not have the right. Simple as that. But they DO engage in such things. And they know it.

WMS have no legal rights. However,  member renders their rights to WMS when members allow them to control their every move. 

Viewing 6 replies - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.