Vasectomies and abortion – traits of a cult?

• Creator
    Topic
    Smurf
    Participant

Apparently, yes. http://rt.com/usa/195940-pastor-vasectomy-abortion-abuse/

Forcing things like that upon people with the sole purpose of keeping members focused on recruiting and not spending their money on anything other than the church is wrong no matter how you look at it.

You shall know them by their deeds. So far the deeds of the WMSCOG match only the deeds of other cults.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

As i have mentioned it earlier in one of my post it is very common in India (Mumbai zion) .There were three cases of abortion which i know of and two or three cases of vasetomy of boys who have married Koreian girls who are decons running churches in other states in India like Delhi Raipur Thane.One sister who was a close friend was not let to go to korea even though she was approved of in the beginning because when they applied for the visa she told everyone that she was pregnant, everyone was so happy but the deconess and pastor, missionary were not happy because she use to go preaching daily and was also a group leader(small)Her name is supriya , i gave the name if not they will say it is a lie.When her son was born leaders in zion (church) showed no signs of joy infact sum said they have brought one more sinner down to this earth.Her leader ship too was taken away.There was one more case in Thane zion husbands name Israel wife was told to do abortion because she was a daily preacher.So what ever Ron has said in his vedio is true.I feel all the indian male decons and missionarys  should have a medical examnination done for vasectomy to prove what we say is right.But i know one case who refused name vijay who was in nasik married a korean and got a baby. So now i wander how he is focused on gospel work guess he pays more attenion to his child then the gospel work.That is the main reason they do abortion and vasetomy.I also know of a missionary by the name of Stephn who was forced to do it by the assemble because he use to trouble his Korean wife a lot. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

As i have mentioned it earlier in one of my post it is very common in India (Mumbai zion) .There were three cases of abortion which i know of and two or three cases of vasetomy of boys who have married Koreian girls who are decons running churches in other states in India like Delhi Raipur Thane.One sister who was a close friend was not let to go to korea even though she was approved of in the beginning because when they applied for the visa she told everyone that she was pregnant, everyone was so happy but the deconess and pastor, missionary were not happy because she use to go preaching daily and was also a group leader(small)Her name is supriya , i gave the name if not they will say it is a lie.When her son was born leaders in zion (church) showed no signs of joy infact sum said they have brought one more sinner down to this earth.Her leader ship too was taken away.There was one more case in Thane zion husbands name Israel wife was told to do abortion because she was a daily preacher.So what ever Ron has said in his vedio is true.I feel all the indian male decons and missionarys  should have a medical examnination done for vasectomy to prove what we say is right.But i know one case who refused name vijay who was in nasik married a korean and got a baby. So now i wander how he is focused on gospel work guess he pays more attenion to his child then the gospel work.That is the main reason they do abortion and vasetomy.I also know of a missionary by the name of Stephn who was forced to do it by the assemble because he use to trouble his Korean wife a lot. 

admin
    Keymaster

Abhigail Delema wrote:

This is so fu ck ed up.

Simon
    Participant

when a so-called religion interferes with someone’s sexual/reproductive autonomy there’s definitely something culty going on

Simon
    Participant

when a so-called religion interferes with someone’s sexual/reproductive autonomy there’s definitely something culty going on

Azula
    Participant

And becaus

Abhigail Delema wrote:

This is just so disgusting!

In all this it's amazing how mamaz has managed to keep her hands clean. It just goes to show just how sophisticated the cult truly is. This so called mother god has no motherly qualities at all instead she only seeks to destroy life. That is clear. The amount of abortions that happen in this cult is truly alarming. And if it's happening like this in India imagine what it must be like worldwide.

The reality of the matter is that children or anything (family, friends) that takes a person's attention away from the cult is considered "evil". ash was truly a sick and demented individual to have invented this rubbish about coming down from heaven for trying to kill God.

Have you ever seen how child bearing changes the mind of both parents? I saw it once with one of the couples and you could then sense how uncomfortable they became because they were looked down upon by others (who were mostly youth) for having brought down another sinner from heaven. It was obvious how now their priorities and focus had changed. Because they were able to find joy in something that was looked down upon namely, creating a life and wanting to be responsible for it.

Azula
    Participant

And becaus

Abhigail Delema wrote:

This is just so disgusting!

In all this it's amazing how mamaz has managed to keep her hands clean. It just goes to show just how sophisticated the cult truly is. This so called mother god has no motherly qualities at all instead she only seeks to destroy life. That is clear. The amount of abortions that happen in this cult is truly alarming. And if it's happening like this in India imagine what it must be like worldwide.

The reality of the matter is that children or anything (family, friends) that takes a person's attention away from the cult is considered "evil". ash was truly a sick and demented individual to have invented this rubbish about coming down from heaven for trying to kill God.

Have you ever seen how child bearing changes the mind of both parents? I saw it once with one of the couples and you could then sense how uncomfortable they became because they were looked down upon by others (who were mostly youth) for having brought down another sinner from heaven. It was obvious how now their priorities and focus had changed. Because they were able to find joy in something that was looked down upon namely, creating a life and wanting to be responsible for it.

What is truth
    Participant

Yes, for having "brought down another sinner from heaven"… they say it as though you caused another angel to sin. How absolutly absurd! If all they have been teaching is true, then they ought to be having as many children as possible! That way, they can save all these supposed "sinners" and bring them to mama"z" for the salvation of their souls! However, if it is really about recruiting more tithe-payers, then we might see some discouragement when it comes to having children. 

Azula
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Yes, for having "brought down another sinner from heaven"… they say it as though you caused another angel to sin. How absolutly absurd! If all they have been teaching is true, then they ought to be having as many children as possible! That way, they can save all these supposed "sinners" and bring them to mama"z" for the salvation of their souls!… 

The ironic thing is that both ash and mama z had kids, several to be precise, and then now others who would want to follow the "lamb" in that direction are told they can't.

What is truth wrote:

….. However, if it is really about recruiting more tithe-payers, then we might see some discouragement when it comes to having children. 

And that, my good friend, is the real reason why child bearing is discouraged. Well said.

Smurf
    Participant

Azula wrote:

The ironic thing is that both ash and mama z had kids, several to be precise, and then now others who would want to follow the "lamb" in that direction are told they can't.

Seen from a WMSCOG perspective, Ahn Sahng hong and Zhang fit the description of the Pharisees in Matt.23: "So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don't follow their example. For they don't practice what they teach."

Good job wms, even according to your own doctrine you're following pharisees. 🙂

Simon
    Participant

okay first of allthat is not a definition of Pharisee

second of all several is not precise

What is truth
    Participant

Simon, no offense meant, but what is your angle? Your mission? You throw me for a loop… are you a member still of the WMSCOG?

Smurf
    Participant

He's a troll, don't mind him. He's here to distract people.

What is truth
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

He's a troll, don't mind him. He's here to distract people.

Understood.. thank you smurf.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.