True Parents

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

So today I had to admit something to myself that I had be trying desperatley to fight and that is a part of me actually still believes in the divinity of mama z. It was at this point when I had actually been true to myself that I realised something else.There's no way these people are god or the so called "true parents".

Simply because my parents on earth have never made me feel like their love was something that I had to earn or "qualify" for. They loved me because I was their child and were responsible enough to strive for me to have a good life. They never guilted me because they had to sacrifice but understood their roles as parents.

This is where mama z and ash fail dismally.I all ever heard from their seromns sermons was how hard we had to work in order earn the  love of the so called " heavenly parents" because we are guilty of trying to kill them in heaven (what kak).

Joshua
    Participant

I agree. Here's something that always had confused me about the WMS and the whole we tried to kill f&m thing. Why, if Earth is a prison and we are serving so kind of sentence for attempted murder, why would f&m want to come here and live with us? They judged us and imprisoned us here. Are they trying to give us a second chance at taking them out? Not very wise! One other thing, The WMS and other groups like to insinuate that there is hidden knowledge and that we can use the mind that God gave us to understand Him. For some reason these groups think that their minds are capable of understanding the things of God but we cannot. Here's the problem I see; What kind of God says, "Trust Me" but then makes Himself impossible to understand thus making it impossible for us to be able to "Trust Him"? This is some seriously flawed logic.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Not sure why any human being would manipulate people into believing they are God. Man! The brimstone that awaits such people.

Simon
    Participant

the same reason Satan would

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Not sure why any human being would manipulate people into believing they are God. Man! The brimstone that awaits such people.

It's the money. As regards brimstone, what is that to someone who doesn't believe the truth about God?

Sarah2013
    Participant

@Simon: I see your point.

@ Emil: Certainly true.

Smurf
    Participant

emil wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

It's the money. As regards brimstone, what is that to someone who doesn't believe the truth about God?

Brimstone doesn't care what you think of it. Brimstone is always there for you no matter what 😛

Kim Joo-Cheol and Zhang Gil-Jah – BFF – Brimstone Friends Forever! YAaay :}

Emphasis on the "forever" part.

Team allone
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I agree. Here's something that always had confused me about the WMS and the whole we tried to kill f&m thing. Why, if Earth is a prison and we are serving so kind of sentence for attempted murder, why would f&m want to come here and live with us? They judged us and imprisoned us here. Are they trying to give us a second chance at taking them out? Not very wise! One other thing, The WMS and other groups like to insinuate that there is hidden knowledge and that we can use the mind that God gave us to understand Him. For some reason these groups think that their minds are capable of understanding the things of God but we cannot. Here's the problem I see; What kind of God says, "Trust Me" but then makes Himself impossible to understand thus making it impossible for us to be able to "Trust Him"? This is some seriously flawed logic.

That's the "my people hear my voice" ploy.  

Anonymous

I see you.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Deluxe Tools wrote:

I see you.

Awesome! We love being seen! We sure don't want to hide anything like the WMSCOG does!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.