Trip from July 10 to the 18

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Travis
    Participant

Anyone from NYC or NJ — you guys have any info on a "suppose" trip the WMSCOG members will make during this time ..???

unknown
    Participant

To Korea?

Travis
    Participant

Don't know where to but I know there's a trip from NYC

setufree
    Participant

The only trip coming soon I have heard from my sources is That they are sending brothers & sisters from various northeast Zion’s to new windsor, this was the news that was announced to them at their feast day festivities they had last night. It’s a big deal to them to start this new church upstate.

unknown
    Participant

What state is new windsor in

sunshine
    Participant

new Windsor is in New York,

However, what’s sooooo special about opening this church when all the churches they have opened in NY have been closed down. These people r really focused on deviating peoples lives…

MountainMom
    Participant

@Sunshine
    :  I hadn't heard about the churches in N.Y. being closed down.  Do you know of any reason why?  Or did they just move to other places?  They do seem to move around a lot. 

sunshine
    Participant

UFf yes Buffalo Ny and house churches in New Jersey. Third Manhattan church in Harlem where they take all the members who have little oil are placed

MountainMom
    Participant

So, little oil means they aren't fully believing that "Mother" is God" ?  I know they like to segregate those who might "infect others" with their "attitude."

unknown
    Participant

or it could mean they aint got the money!!

sunshine
    Participant

Yes, when members run out of oil, it means that the faith in God the Mother isn’t enough to give up the time and money.

Travis
    Participant

The trip is to Korea …

Smurf
    Participant

No way! Is it funeral time already? :]

Azula
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

No way! Is it funeral time already? :]

The spin that they'll come up with is probably the verse in Hebrews about how a will is only in force after the one who made it is dead. The spin though, unparalleled.

setufree
    Participant

I saw so many people come and go through Zion’s and leaders would say its because they had little faith , it was almost 90 percent of the time an African American member. They all get places together too. I noticed how they separate the “white acting” brothers and sisters from the very Latin and very African American ones . Koreans in General and through history are a prejudiced race. They believe in racial purity , it’s part of their culture.

sunshine
    Participant

That is very true. Just observe their group picture especially the ridge wood New York branches the white folks r always in the front and the Spanish and blacks are placed in the back. That pastor Lee is prejudice as hell

MountainMom
    Participant

That is what I noticed on their calendar for 2014 as well.  The white folk are featured in the camera angles up front.  Yet, I know they target the Hispanic community and in Chicago one of their Zions is probably 70% or more Hispanic. Why so prejudiced?  I think it's because they still think that influence and affluence are within the white community and that is what they want to promote.  Pretty outdated view and a sad comment on their view of diversity.  I am not saying members are prejudiced.  I am saying that it appears that the leaders or the people who do the PR seem to have a fixed focus on whomever they think will bring in the cash. 

Travis
    Participant

setufree wrote:

I saw so many people come and go through Zion's and leaders would say its because they had little faith , it was almost 90 percent of the time an African American member. They all get places together too. I noticed how they separate the "white acting" brothers and sisters from the very Latin and very African American ones . Koreans in General and through history are a prejudiced race. They believe in racial purity , it's part of their culture.

Having Hispanics and Black folks joining this damn cult is proof that we don't know our history well. If we just had in mind, before giving ourselves to these people, the horrible atrocities they have committed against our people and our country, in the name of religion a.k.a power and autonomy; we would have never fall for any of these bullcrap stories of God or Jesus coming anytime at all.

Unfortunately we still so blind to the facts of our history that even if the WMSCOG falls apart, which I hope it happens very soon, another denomination will rise; yet with another Bible proven facts that either Jesus is coming a third time or that he left a will somewhere at another location and people will continue to fall for it. All because people don't learn their history.

Those damn people so damn prejudice, racist and judgmental who are from a country so far away from ours, and with such different cultural, political and social views, are messing with our loved one's minds; leaving us practically powerless. We can no longer influence the minds of those we once loved because those folks came with a new idea of how to follow God..

I guess I'm pissed today … Have a great night everyone 

sunshine
    Participant

An with you Travis. They target blacks and us Hispanics not because we are their main target but because we are the ones that give in easily with out having the proper knowledge of things. I remember that as a group leader the deacon and pastor always pressured us to recruit white members or hard working Spanish/blacks. Notice how I said hard working Spanish or blacks. Exactly, their mission is to bring as much income as possible. However, the way they will decorate it so it doesn’t sound so harsh is , bring in good fruits. Meaning people with money. Omg I remember this one member getting reprimanded because the fruits she was bringing non gospel workers. They were what they love to call members “a burden to the church” they were people who lived off a disability check and we’re unable to provide good money to the church or be used to recruit people with money…. What a shame. This is a church with interest nothing more

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, if it makes anyone feel better, my son isn't black or hispanic, and he was never someone others could pressure, but he fell victim to the wms as well.  But for the grace of God, any of us could.    But you are right, Sunshine, the church wants only people whom they can exploit in one way or another.  Money is #1, but if you are poor but can be used to bring others in who have money, that is OK too.

Simon
    Participant

everyday Travis

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.