TO: WMSCOG Current members or ex members please contact me!

• Creator
    Topic
    Truthorlies2012
    Participant

[email protected]

If you are an ex-member or even a current member reading this sinful post, please contact me because I understand.  I want to relate with the way you feel to let you truly know that the Truth ain't quite the truth and I don't think anybody knows that truth. 

Ask me your questions,  Ill ask you questions.  I am still in limbo and nobodies gonna make my mind up for me.  All my time in the WMSCOG questions never really got answered.  Just think very carefully with the open mind a WMSCOG member should have.  WHAT questions are pondering in yourself.  When I was a member I was always trained in my own mind to say that there must be a reason or a study for this or that…but…I am telling you right now there isn't a study for everything and if you really keep those question you kept pushing to the backburner fresh on your mind and on your mouth you will surely break your self free. 

Just write me if you youre up to it and we won't post it on here if you don't want to. 

ttr
    Participant

Truthorlies2012 wrote:

All my time in the WMSCOG questions never really got answered. 

Amen to that!  If it doesn't make sense, you just have to study more right?  No, at some point you're actually wrong.  

Emily
    Participant

Truthorlies2012, I was a member so fire away.  What questions do you have?

WHOAMI
    Participant

Truthorlies2012 wrote:

[email protected]

If you are an ex-member or even a current member reading this sinful post, please contact me because I understand.  I want to relate with the way you feel to let you truly know that the Truth ain't quite the truth and I don't think anybody knows that truth. 

Ask me your questions,  Ill ask you questions.  I am still in limbo and nobodies gonna make my mind up for me.  All my time in the WMSCOG questions never really got answered.  Just think very carefully with the open mind a WMSCOG member should have.  WHAT questions are pondering in yourself.  When I was a member I was always trained in my own mind to say that there must be a reason or a study for this or that…but…I am telling you right now there isn't a study for everything and if you really keep those question you kept pushing to the backburner fresh on your mind and on your mouth you will surely break your self free. 

Just write me if you youre up to it and we won't post it on here if you don't want to.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY!

donttrustzang
    Participant

Same here, went to the church for three years… just now finding all this out.. its nuts to know i actually believed this… im thinking of getting something started like a documentary with many ex members… idk i feel the need to do something now!

king34
    Participant

I think thaT IS a good idea

donttrustzang
    Participant

where did u attend church king, if u dont mind??      also i was thinking maybe we could contact dateline to do a 60 minute story on this church..

king34
    Participant

I attended office church in nyc..you ?

Simon
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Same here, went to the church for three years… just now finding all this out.. its nuts to know i actually believed this… im thinking of getting something started like a documentary with many ex members… idk i feel the need to do something now!

donttrustzang wrote:

where did u attend church king, if u dont mind??      also i was thinking maybe we could contact dateline to do a 60 minute story on this church..

Not so sure Dateline is a good one though, they are a bit I dunno. I think the documentary idea is a VERY good idea though. It's a bit risky with WMSCOG's love for lawsuits but we cannot let fear drive us!

donttrustzang
    Participant

L.A,   yes documentary it is… i need ex members though.. testamonials and what not

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.