"This website is comical…"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in reponse to "New Song Book — Only For The 144,000?" on 5/22/13.

The Unknown writes:

LOL, where are all of you getting your information?? None of you know what the true WMSCOG teaches.None of you know the bible at all. None of you can prove Christ Ahnsahnghong isn't the 2nd coming Christ with the bible. You only slander and feed off of eachother's comments. LOL. This website is comical. You are all greatly mistaken. First you say WMSCOG preached the end of the world in 1988. Which was later proven as a false rumor from slanders. If you read that fake flyer you guys have on this website you will easily be able to see that. Even the service times on that flyer are false. The WMSCOG never kept service at those times. If the flyer is from the WMSCOG, why would there be incorrect service times and inaccurate scriptures??. Then you say WMSCOG predicted the end of the world in 2012. Says who??? When did the WMSCOG predict end of the world in 2012. The master is a long time in coming (Matthew 24:42-51) If there was no appointed time for the master to arrive, how can the words "the master is a long time in coming" even exist? However, whoever made this website knows that because, they interpreted Christ Ahnsahnghong's book, which they completely take out of context. In His book, The Bridegroom Was a long time in coming and they all became drowsy and fell Asleep, Christ Ahnsahnghong made it very clear that he never said the end of the world is going to be in 2012. But you slanderers don't reveal that part huh? LOL. What a shame… The bible clearly says there has to be those "wicked servants and foolish virgins" So you're all just fulfilling prophecy. Congratulations. You will have no share in the kingdom of heaven.  

Post this.

Stained
    Participant

emil wrote

Strange. Ahn died in 1985. At that time, his prediction was of a 1988 end. Why would he want to make it very clear that he never said that the end of the world was going to be in 2012? There couldn't be a 2012 end prediction from Ahn when the 1988 end date had not yet elapsed. At the time of his death, the 1988 prediction would still be in force.

I wonder who said during Ahn's lifetime that Ahn had predicted a 2012 ending, for Ahn to find it necessary to make it clear that he did not say it. How stupid does The Unknown think everybody is? The 2012 date was not Ahn's prediction but the wmscog's.

When they do not have any substance for a rebuttal, their sentence usually contains "very clear" as though the phrase itself should stop all arguments. 

@ Jesus of Nazareth-Thanks for bringing this back up.

@Emil-Ummmmm, yeah Ahn did predict the End of the World multiple times and so did they.  Are you kidding ?  You have explored this site havent you ?

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/ahnsanghong-predicts-christs-return-in-1988/

Come on man, you gotta get with the program.  Even I am shocked.   

emil
    Participant

I realized that the point I was making may not be understood. I believe that Ahn had predicted the end in 1988. Perhaps I did not express myself too clearly. Here is what I meant.

Ahn predicted the end in 1988. He died in 1985, a few years before the predicted end. Nobody says Ahn predicted the end in 2012. It is the wmscog that did that long after Ahn's death.

Now, along comes The Unknown and tells us that Ahn made it very clear that he never said the end of the world was going to be in 2012. A 2012 date for end of the world wasn't even in the discussion in Ahn's lifetime. So obviously, we cannot take The Unknown's word for it that Ahn said such a thing that he claims he did. There is no context for Ahn to make "it very clear that he never said the end of the world is going to be in 2012" when nobody, as far as I can tell, claimed that he made the 2012 prediction.

Hope this makes a little more sense.

MountainMom
    Participant

Great point, Emil!  Doubt that the Unknown will get it, but he really is confused.

Stained
    Participant

emil wrote:

I realized that the point I was making may not be understood. I believe that Ahn had predicted the end in 1988. Perhaps I did not express myself too clearly. Here is what I meant.

Ahn predicted the end in 1988. He died in 1985, a few years before the predicted end. Nobody says Ahn predicted the end in 2012.  It is the wmscog that did that long after Ahn's death.

Now, along comes The Unknown and tells us that Ahn made it very clear that he never said the end of the world was going to be in 2012. A 2012 date for end of the world wasn't even in the discussion in Ahn's lifetime. So obviously, we cannot take The Unknown's word for it that Ahn said such a thing that he claims he did. There is no context for Ahn to make "it very clear that he never said the end of the world is going to be in 2012" when nobody, as far as I can tell, claimed that he made the 2012 prediction.

Hope this makes a little more sense.

Dude, seriously ?

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/ahnsahnghong-predicted-the-end-of-the-world-in-2012/ 

Friendly man hug. ; V )

emil
    Participant

Sorry. I had forgotten that. Such a long time ago. Apparently, he predicted a 1988 end and then another 2012 end to cover his bases. And don't forget the shortening of days for the sake of elect which makes it any time between those two years. He was smart enough to know he wouldn't be around in 2012 at age 94, what will his hyperactive lifestyle with first wife, Umm Soo In and Chang and who knows how many others.

Stained
    Participant

emil wrote:

Sorry. I had forgotten that. Such a long time ago. Apparently, he predicted a 1988 end and then another 2012 end to cover his bases. And don't forget the shortening of days for the sake of elect which makes it any time between those two years. He was smart enough to know he wouldn't be around in 2012 at age 94, what will his hyperactive lifestyle with first wife, Umm Soo In and Chang and who knows how many others.

You had me thinking the elevator wasn't going all the way to the top.  Hewwwwwww, you're back but you're still a little dizzy. Welcome home just the same. 

First Wife

> Hwong, Won Soon

Stained
    Participant

MountainMom
    Participant

You know what's really funny?  In 2011 out in Seattle, they were telling young recruits that the date for the world's end was 2018!  This was at the same time they were telling the Chicago crowd it was 2012. (But could happen even before that, of course, so recruit like crazy and spend all your time in the church when not preaching!)  Anyway, I am happy to say that this young man, with help, got out of the church in 2011, later that summer.  He is now close to graduating at U.W., but he sees the church recruiters on campus a lot.  Sad.  Why don't the colleges have a system in place to warn students? 

MountainMom
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

You know what's really funny?  In 2011 out in Seattle, they were telling young recruits that the date for the world's end was 2018!  This was at the same time they were telling the Chicago crowd it was 2012. (But could happen even before that, of course, so recruit like crazy and spend all your time in the church when not preaching!)  Anyway, I am happy to say that this young man, with help, got out of the church in 2011, later that summer.  He is now close to graduating at U.W., but he sees the church recruiters on campus a lot, trying to preach to the unsuspecting.  Sad.  Why don't the colleges have a system in place to warn students? 

richardstewart
    Participant

I  have seen a print media of it and was puclished by http://digitekprinting.com/ I just thought it will just be available elsewhere up to this time, but seems non of them collects.

Viewing 10 replies - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.