"This website is comical…"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in reponse to "New Song Book — Only For The 144,000?" on 5/22/13.

The Unknown writes:

LOL, where are all of you getting your information?? None of you know what the true WMSCOG teaches.None of you know the bible at all. None of you can prove Christ Ahnsahnghong isn't the 2nd coming Christ with the bible. You only slander and feed off of eachother's comments. LOL. This website is comical. You are all greatly mistaken. First you say WMSCOG preached the end of the world in 1988. Which was later proven as a false rumor from slanders. If you read that fake flyer you guys have on this website you will easily be able to see that. Even the service times on that flyer are false. The WMSCOG never kept service at those times. If the flyer is from the WMSCOG, why would there be incorrect service times and inaccurate scriptures??. Then you say WMSCOG predicted the end of the world in 2012. Says who??? When did the WMSCOG predict end of the world in 2012. The master is a long time in coming (Matthew 24:42-51) If there was no appointed time for the master to arrive, how can the words "the master is a long time in coming" even exist? However, whoever made this website knows that because, they interpreted Christ Ahnsahnghong's book, which they completely take out of context. In His book, The Bridegroom Was a long time in coming and they all became drowsy and fell Asleep, Christ Ahnsahnghong made it very clear that he never said the end of the world is going to be in 2012. But you slanderers don't reveal that part huh? LOL. What a shame… The bible clearly says there has to be those "wicked servants and foolish virgins" So you're all just fulfilling prophecy. Congratulations. You will have no share in the kingdom of heaven.  

Post this.

Simon
    Participant

More like the comment is comical if it weren’t so depressing how deceived people can be

Emily
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted in reponse to "New Song Book — Only For The 144,000?" on 5/22/13.

The Unknown writes:

This website is comical. You are all greatly mistaken. First you say WMSCOG preached the end of the world in 1988. Which was later proven as a false rumor from slanders. If you read that fake flyer you guys have on this website you will easily be able to see that. Even the service times on that flyer are false. The WMSCOG never kept service at those times. If the flyer is from the WMSCOG, why would there be incorrect service times and inaccurate scriptures??.

Really?!  When I questioned why Ahn predicted the end of the world, I was told that he did it to "fulfill" the "prophecy" of Jonah.  As a matter of fact, one of the chapters of the green book that mama zang took out in order to save everyone was about the prophecy of Jonah.  Here is the link that someone else posted in another thread:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5n7G3_-hxvXZ3ZteWE5eHF2VGs/edit?usp=sharing

How do you know that the wmscog never kept those service times?  Did you know that they were called the Witnesses of Ahnsahnghong before they were the wmscog?  A lot has changed over time.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol…. 

Disturbed
    Participant

Do these members realize that most of us are former members?! We have all the books. We have notes from all the bible studies and sermons. We have the sermon books. Really! We’re just making up stuff out of thin air? Really?!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Do these members realize that most of us are former members?! We have all the books. We have notes from all the bible studies and sermons. We have the sermon books. Really! We're just making up stuff out of thin air? Really?!

That's why I laughed. 

Disturbed
    Participant

If its so comical why are they on it? And not only on it posting comments. Don’t you have to be somewhere studying or preaching?

KF
    Participant

unknown says: This website is comical 

Lol and you guys are a RIOT!

Sarah2013
    Participant

KF wrote:

Lol at the Riot. In addition, I am beginning to wonder if The unkown has been listening to any of their teachings at all. 100 percent unlikely that we just made this all up. How funny. 

KF
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

KF wrote:

Lol at the Riot. In addition, I am beginning to wonder if The unkown has been listening to any of their teachings at all. 100 percent unlikely that we just made this all up. How funny. 

their names are Hilarious… The unknown fromtheotherside…lol believe me we know what's in the other side.

Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the otherside because it has been fertilized by bullshit!

Sarah2013
    Participant

KF wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

KF wrote:

their names are Hilarious… The unknown fromtheotherside…lol believe me we know what's in the other side.

Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the otherside because it has been fertilized by bullshit!

Lol!!! That was the joke of the century. You had me balling with laughter. The names are so mysterious, right?. Lol…. But everything about them is.  

Questioninginla
    Participant

Dear unknown:

There are also allegations of "brainwashing".  Contrary to popular belief, brainwashing is not derived externally.  It is a dynamic process in which an individual comes to brainwash oneself, essentially, by choosing to participate in each stage of the process; this is sometimes disputed  professionally because of the debate over what is called "informed consent" – that the victim is uninformed in advance of the process in which he/she will come to internalize the belief system of the group.

Thus, it is not the belief system in and of itself.  The contradictions in beliefs will not be tolerated by the members, nor will attacks on the leader.  That being said, the belief system is a large part of the process, but not stand-alone.  Because the process becomes internal to each member, a variety of psychological and sociological techniques have tremendous influence over members, most especially because of the internal feelings of the members; guilt and other emotions that tie members to groups tend to win and thus draw members deeper into their self-justifications for continued membership.  A common tactic is to get members to repeat how much sacrifice the leader has done for them, never question, and OBEY.  Note that the internalization of the process is the key to keeping membership growing.  "everyone outside is evil" is soooo simple and powerful, drawing a firm wedge of protection for the group and depriving members of their inherent rights to information.

In summary, it is the process, actions, and behaviors group-wide that is germane here, moreso than the beliefs.  The same system may be used to obtain not just a religious following, but also political, yoga, and so on.

Good Luck, Unknown, if you even read this.

emil
    Participant

KF wrote:

ROFL

donttrustzang
    Participant

how rude….ugh . I seen a 'brother' the other day, and he shook his head at me when i said hey with a huuuuge smile. i told him, "wheres your manners!?" and kept walking… How "christian" of them..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

how rude….ugh . I seen a 'brother' the other day, and he shook his head at me when i said hey with a huuuuge smile. i told him, "wheres your manners!?" and kept walking… How "christian" of them..

Yep.. I did that to a brother at my school. He literally greeted ONLY the members while we were in the lobby area of school. I said, "So, you can't speak to me because I don't go to your church anymore?" He turned around with a "confused" look on his face. I said, "Hello…??" Then he spoke.

I even offered him some food.. I think it was a jolly rancher or something. He said, "No thanks" I said, "Don't worry, I didn't sacrifice it to idols.." Lol.. That dude extra pissed me when he acted like I wasn't in the room. He sat down with me a few times to answer my questions but when the questions got tough he said to go to Zion to ask my Missionary. I told him they wouldn't let me back there and if they would, they shouldn't.

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Yep.. I did that to a brother at my school. He literally greeted ONLY the members while we were in the lobby area of school. I said, "So, you can't speak to me because I don't go to your church anymore?" He turned around with a "confused" look on his face. I said, "Hello…??" Then he spoke.

I even offered him some food.. I think it was a jolly rancher or something. He said, "No thanks" I said, "Don't worry, I didn't sacrifice it to idols.." Lol.. That dude extra pissed me when he acted like I wasn't in the room. He sat down with me a few times to answer my questions but when the questions got tough he said to go to Zion to ask my Missionary. I told him they wouldn't let me back there and if they would, they shouldn't.

So I'm guessing, their Teachings of Mother #1 which reads, "it is more blessed to give love than to receive, as God always gives love," is null and only applicable among members or new recruits. Phenomenal!

Storm
    Participant

Cynical!  I wonder how they treat their co-workers, the doctor, their teacher, the people who work at the supermarket, the mailman, etc..

I mean really now if you are treating people like this because they don't belong to your "inner circle"  you might as well live in a bubble.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Storm wrote:

Cynical!  I wonder how they treat their co-workers, the doctor, their teacher, the people who work at the supermarket, the mailman, etc..

I mean really now if you are treating people like this because they don't belong to your "inner circle"  you might as well live in a bubble.

Now you see why the whole thing is ironically comical. People will still always be people but God is still God. When God starts luring you to court, then my friend, it's time to pull out your bible and start researching and digging for truth. Let no man deceive you, the real Son of God said. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Be aware that not all the members are that way. There are 2 other members in my school who speak to me almost everyday. We have normal conversations and some I think any child of God shouldn't have.. They know I protest. They've seen the writing on my car. I respect them for not treating me as if I've hurt them or their salvation.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

admin wrote:

The Unknown writes:

LOL, where are all of you getting your information?? None of you know what the true WMSCOG teaches.None of you know the bible at all. None of you can prove Christ Ahnsahnghong isn't the 2nd coming Christ with the bible. You only slander and feed off of eachother's comments. LOL. This website is comical. You are all greatly mistaken. First you say WMSCOG preached the end of the world in 1988. Which was later proven as a false rumor from slanders. If you read that fake flyer you guys have on this website you will easily be able to see that. Even the service times on that flyer are false. The WMSCOG never kept service at those times. If the flyer is from the WMSCOG, why would there be incorrect service times and inaccurate scriptures??. Then you say WMSCOG predicted the end of the world in 2012. Says who??? When did the WMSCOG predict end of the world in 2012. The master is a long time in coming (Matthew 24:42-51) If there was no appointed time for the master to arrive, how can the words "the master is a long time in coming" even exist? However, whoever made this website knows that because, they interpreted Christ Ahnsahnghong's book, which they completely take out of context. In His book, The Bridegroom Was a long time in coming and they all became drowsy and fell Asleep, Christ Ahnsahnghong made it very clear that he never said the end of the world is going to be in 2012. But you slanderers don't reveal that part huh? LOL. What a shame… The bible clearly says there has to be those "wicked servants and foolish virgins" So you're all just fulfilling prophecy. Congratulations. You will have no share in the kingdom of heaven.  

Post this.

Hey yall. Who remembers this little ditty ? Seems they don't have much to say these days on this subject because it's ironclad proven to be mindless drivel typed by robots that don't even know their own history.  The real history anyway.  Like when he typed that WMS never kept services at those times, little does he know that he's EXACTLY CORRECT, and that's the point.  JW's and NCP follow the actual teachings of Ahn.  Put his foot in his mouth, didn't he ? LOL.  Love love love it.       

emil
    Participant

The Unknown writes:

Strange. Ahn died in 1985. At that time, his prediction was of a 1988 end. Why would he want to make it very clear that he never said that the end of the world was going to be in 2012? There couldn't be a 2012 end prediction from Ahn when the 1988 end date had not yet elapsed. At the time of his death, the 1988 prediction would still be in force.

I wonder who said during Ahn's lifetime that Ahn had predicted a 2012 ending, for Ahn to find it necessary to make it clear that he did not say it. How stupid does The Unknown think everybody is? The 2012 date was not Ahn's prediction but the wmscog's.

When they do not have any substance for a rebuttal, their sentence usually contains "very clear" as though the phrase itself should stop all arguments.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.