This is how badly the WMSCOG can damage a person's psyche (VIDEO)

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Yes, the members believe these things to be true. If only it was. 2011 is long gone, and we were told the new jerusalem temple was supposed to be completed in 2012. Its 2015 and soon to be 2016. The doctrine has changed. Do you remember what ASH said about church doctrine? He specifically said “if any part of a doctrine is altered or changed, it is false. ”

How many times has WMS changed their doctrine?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor They have changed it, alot. They have also learned from soooo many mistakes.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I might be taking this out of context since ASH was talking about the Catholic Church, but he also said at the end of chapter 9 in the book: the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and the gospel “in spite of such historical evidence, those who do not understand the truth of life think what has been changed or distorted is the truth. “

Untouchable understands my point, what I’m talking about.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor. I follow you. Many times, false prophets show their own corrupt ways, through the scriptures they distort. I remember asking a deacon to clarify the scripture where Jesus said, “You travel great distqnces to mislead on convert”(paraphrased). I asked him, “How is this not talking about us(WMS)?” He tried to flip it and say it meant the Catholic Church/Babylon Christianity. Now, that scripture, always spoke to my heart in comparison to WMS. They would fly a deacon or pastor to a remote part of the country, for one family to keep thr passover. We once even saw a video of a Mongolian family, whom WMS sent Overseers to their home and they lived in mountains. The trip took days, and was through treacherous terrain. Hmmm….the scriptures always point to the truth.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

They travel great distances don’t they. I’ll have go over that scripture again. The bible is our lamp, and also a double edged sword.

Give up wms, but don’t give up scripture.

Viewing 5 replies - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.