"They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was posted in reply to admin at the bottom of "Ahnsahnhong Never Spoke About A 'Mother God'?" on 3/20/13.

Topsy says:

LOL, you have to be kidding me. Yes, Christ Ahnsahnghong did write that book however if you look in the preface, it clearly states why that book was published, To stop the false bride, Eom**. Thats why 6 months after that book was published, on the Passover of 1984, he revealed Heavenly Mother to the entire church. Why do you think the NCPCog exist? It's because they couldn't accept the fact that Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed that there is indeed a heavenly Mother and they left the True Church of God. But I guess you didn't know that because the ncpcog wont reveal that; as a matter of fact, it was Heavenly Mother who came up with the name New Covenant Passover Church of God. But you didn't know that because the ncpcog hasn't revealed that either. They denied Heavenly Mother and stole the name she came up with. None of those NCPCOG members were at the last General Assembly in 1985. They have no pastors or senior pastors who followed Christ Ahnsahnghong in their church. They state that Christ Ahnsahnghong was only the Prophet Elijah, because HE said that He was only the prophet Elijah. However they failed to read a little bit further where Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote and explained what the prophet Elijah means. But you wouldn't know that either. They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God. I truly understand why God hid the truth in parables (Matt 13:10-11 Matt 13:34-35) So that the false prophets will not be able to take what is Sacred to the True Children of God. Thats why it is written "do not give your pearls to pigs. (Matt 7:6) In Christ Ahnsahnghong's first book published in 1955, Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders, he clearly testified that there is a heavenly Mother. Also in his bible Sermon book published in 1979 he testified about heavenly Mother in his sermon titled "Honor your Father and Mother" But you wouldn't know because you haven't read those.  I'd show them to you on this site right now however, you're a false prophet and you will find a way to falsify it, just like the NPCCog falsifies the pictures they have and the books they have. A picture is a picture. You can't know what was really going on in the scene of the picture unless you were really there. You weren't there in Korea when those pictures were taken so you cant know for sure what the event was. However you accept the testimony of the ncpcog. LOL that makes no sense. And another thing Haven't you ever thought "the fact that Eom ** stated that she is the Mother, that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about, shows that he did indeed testify about Mother? Even she testified that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified that their is a Heavenly Mother. You should check your sources before you post nonsense which is false. The bible clearly states what will happen to people who do such things in 2Peter 2:1-3

Travis
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

@NB
    : anyone can go to heaven, but the 144k are going to rule there, that's the difference.

@Smurf

this is just me trying to make some sense of what you wrote.  

What's the point on members rushing into heaven if they will still be sheep with no rights and no freedom anyways.? It makes no sense. The 144k will rule, they will command everyone else because they are more special for being the 144k anyways, so, what's the deal? 

It will end up a huge mess just like here on planet Earth. Some will not be happy with the way things are done by the 144k. People will start making their own denominations of whatever they will be up being up there. God will get upset and he will end-up disappearing for another 2000 years or so. And, we're back to square one..

All the bull crap of preaching and getting "good fruits" will be done for nothing. 

That's just me going nut…lol

Joshua
    Participant

I'm still stuck on the stupid and unfounded idea that we are all angels that sinned (Tried to kill God) in Heaven, got banished to Earth, can be redeemed, and rule over all of the angels in Heaven that didn't rebel. If this is true then I'm glad I tried to kill them in Heaven. Talk about a great opportunity. I'm going to rule over other angels and gods going to have me back on this because it was their idea in the first place.

I'm glad that the One True God doesn't make decisions like this. Talk about a load of _____ that no one should fall for. Only the weakest of mind would think about this and continue to believe it. Time to start using the mind God gave you and get out of the WMSCOG. This spoof of the truth is played out. I like one of Rush Limbaughs sayings, "This is mental floss for the brain in order to prevent truth decay." Your welcome.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Joshua
    :  I cannot get my mind around the idea that a wms member could be so delusional they could look down into their little baby's eyes and believe they see some kind of crime lord who was so bad they were kicked out of heaven.  That is so awful.  How could a church tell their members that their babies were anything but the blessing from God that they really are?  Who suffers because of that?  Well, everyone.  It's probably the worst lie they tell because it affects the lives of little children.  My heart breaks for those kids.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I'm still stuck on the stupid and unfounded idea that we are all angels that sinned (Tried to kill God) in Heaven, got banished to Earth, can be redeemed, and rule over all of the angels in Heaven that didn't rebel. If this is true then I'm glad I tried to kill them in Heaven. Talk about a great opportunity. I'm going to rule over other angels and gods going to have me back on this because it was their idea in the first place.

I'm glad that the One True God doesn't make decisions like this. Talk about a load of _____ that no one should fall for. Only the weakest of mind would think about this and continue to believe it. Time to start using the mind God gave you and get out of the WMSCOG. This spoof of the truth is played out. I like one of Rush Limbaughs sayings, "This is mental floss for the brain in order to prevent truth decay." Your welcome.

The theory is that since angels weren't perfect and we are becoming one with Jesus (really ahn-> really zhang-> really just a load of lies) we become perfect and the other angels aren't able to become perfect because they didn't join with God thus we would outrank them as perfect vs less than perfect…

Travis
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Joshua wrote:

The theory is that since angels weren't perfect and we are becoming one with Jesus (really ahn-> really zhang-> really just a load of lies) we become perfect and the other angels aren't able to become perfect because they didn't join with God thus we would outrank them as perfect vs less than perfect…

I can't imagine about 2 billion of imperfect angels, which is the world population and raising.

They just care about 144k and few others who must sacrifice everything they are on Earth just become perfect again. Quite a laugh, isn't it. 

No wonder, there are members breaking heads, legs and arms just to preach everyday and gather "good fruits"

Simon
    Participant

the world population is more like seven billion and the estimated number of people who ever lived is about 108 billion and as more are born daily that’s definitely far fetched sounding

Smurf
    Participant

Simon wrote:

the world population is more like seven billion and the estimated number of people who ever lived is about 108 billion and as more are born daily that's definitely far fetched sounding

Maybe Travis considers only muslims to be people, as they are around 2 billion.

Travis
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Simon wrote:

the world population is more like seven billion and the estimated number of people who ever lived is about 108 billion and as more are born daily that's definitely far fetched sounding

Maybe Travis considers only muslims to be people, as they are around 2 billion.

@Smurf
    .. Blame it on google

@Simon, If we add the estimated number of people whoever lived on the planet, then I seriously believe there's something wrong with the Bible ..

108B and counting .. and the Bible only wants to save 144K ..??   ..laughable 

Simon
    Participant

The Bible doesn't say only 144000 will be saved anywhere

Viewing 9 replies - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.