Home Forums Members "They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God"

This topic contains 49 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Simon 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Simon
    Participant

The Bible doesn't say only 144000 will be saved anywhere

Travis

Smurf wrote:

Simon wrote:

the world population is more like seven billion and the estimated number of people who ever lived is about 108 billion and as more are born daily that's definitely far fetched sounding

Maybe Travis considers only muslims to be people, as they are around 2 billion.

@smurf .. Blame it on google

@Simon, If we add the estimated number of people whoever lived on the planet, then I seriously believe there's something wrong with the Bible ..

108B and counting .. and the Bible only wants to save 144K ..??   ..laughable 

Smurf

Simon wrote:

the world population is more like seven billion and the estimated number of people who ever lived is about 108 billion and as more are born daily that's definitely far fetched sounding

Maybe Travis considers only muslims to be people, as they are around 2 billion.

Simon
    Participant

the world population is more like seven billion and the estimated number of people who ever lived is about 108 billion and as more are born daily that’s definitely far fetched sounding

Travis

Simon wrote:

Joshua wrote:

I'm still stuck on the stupid and unfounded idea that we are all angels that sinned (Tried to kill God) in Heaven, got banished to Earth, can be redeemed, and rule over all of the angels in Heaven that didn't rebel. If this is true then I'm glad I tried to kill them in Heaven. Talk about a great opportunity. I'm going to rule over other angels and gods going to have me back on this because it was their idea in the first place.

I'm glad that the One True God doesn't make decisions like this. Talk about a load of _____ that no one should fall for. Only the weakest of mind would think about this and continue to believe it. Time to start using the mind God gave you and get out of the WMSCOG. This spoof of the truth is played out. I like one of Rush Limbaughs sayings, "This is mental floss for the brain in order to prevent truth decay." Your welcome.

The theory is that since angels weren't perfect and we are becoming one with Jesus (really ahn-> really zhang-> really just a load of lies) we become perfect and the other angels aren't able to become perfect because they didn't join with God thus we would outrank them as perfect vs less than perfect…

I can't imagine about 2 billion of imperfect angels, which is the world population and raising.

They just care about 144k and few others who must sacrifice everything they are on Earth just become perfect again. Quite a laugh, isn't it. 

No wonder, there are members breaking heads, legs and arms just to preach everyday and gather "good fruits"

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I'm still stuck on the stupid and unfounded idea that we are all angels that sinned (Tried to kill God) in Heaven, got banished to Earth, can be redeemed, and rule over all of the angels in Heaven that didn't rebel. If this is true then I'm glad I tried to kill them in Heaven. Talk about a great opportunity. I'm going to rule over other angels and gods going to have me back on this because it was their idea in the first place.

I'm glad that the One True God doesn't make decisions like this. Talk about a load of _____ that no one should fall for. Only the weakest of mind would think about this and continue to believe it. Time to start using the mind God gave you and get out of the WMSCOG. This spoof of the truth is played out. I like one of Rush Limbaughs sayings, "This is mental floss for the brain in order to prevent truth decay." Your welcome.

The theory is that since angels weren't perfect and we are becoming one with Jesus (really ahn-> really zhang-> really just a load of lies) we become perfect and the other angels aren't able to become perfect because they didn't join with God thus we would outrank them as perfect vs less than perfect…

MountainMom
    Participant

@joshua:  I cannot get my mind around the idea that a wms member could be so delusional they could look down into their little baby's eyes and believe they see some kind of crime lord who was so bad they were kicked out of heaven.  That is so awful.  How could a church tell their members that their babies were anything but the blessing from God that they really are?  Who suffers because of that?  Well, everyone.  It's probably the worst lie they tell because it affects the lives of little children.  My heart breaks for those kids.

Joshua
    Participant

Travis

Smurf wrote:

@nb: anyone can go to heaven, but the 144k are going to rule there, that's the difference.

@smurf,

this is just me trying to make some sense of what you wrote.  

What's the point on members rushing into heaven if they will still be sheep with no rights and no freedom anyways.? It makes no sense. The 144k will rule, they will command everyone else because they are more special for being the 144k anyways, so, what's the deal? 

It will end up a huge mess just like here on planet Earth. Some will not be happy with the way things are done by the 144k. People will start making their own denominations of whatever they will be up being up there. God will get upset and he will end-up disappearing for another 2000 years or so. And, we're back to square one..

All the bull crap of preaching and getting "good fruits" will be done for nothing. 

That's just me going nut…lol

Azula
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Emil…… The cuit belives that those who die after celebrating the pass over will be counted among the multitude.But the 144000 will be carried alive from the earth as mentioned in Rev 14 1-6.So we must always strive and pray to be the 144000.I also remember there were two sucide cases who died in the zion in mumbai,

1 was saved a sister from Daravi sion,so when i asked the pastor he said that they wud go to hell but members were left wid mixed thoughts as to since they have celebrated the passover they wud be saved. 

Interesting point….. I joined in 2006 and back then they were teaching that the multitude would be people who died in the early church,  and those saved throughout the old testament….. and that only 144,000 would be saved in the last day. I asked "then why do we have 300,000 in the church? I was told "only 144,000 truly -follow the lamb wherever he, or she, goes- so then the others would be the fulfillment of the luke warm faith". Then a couple of years later, when the church population was huge, they started including modern day "saints" into the multitude????  Why was I so stupid at that time in my life!!! But I think I got too old for them anyway. In that place, only the young and impressionable can stay. In San Diego, they only preach in military housing and apartment complexes. Houses have older people, whom they fore labeled as "arrogant" without even meeting them. 

I rememeber they told me the same kak about the multitude and 144 in 2006.

This is classical wms M.O.

Lie, lie and lie again.

And then call it prophecy

The dissonance is now reduced because it is not a lie, it's prophecy.

NB

Its probably heavenly passive agressive thingy… too much for mortal men to understand.

But then again… we are not mortal, no? atelast not originally…. 

Wait…. Now I know why we all getting rowdy over mum and daddy god back then.

Smurf

NB wrote:

the millions other members (so they said) will still be just peons…. even in after live…. now thats just sucks, huh?

Beats eating lava all day…

But wait, aren't we the fallen angels?? That would technically include the 144000.

So what you're saying is that the bad angels which once tried to kill father are going to be the 144000 and be above all the other angels who didn't sin?

Can anyone explain to me, why are the "redeemed fallen angels" ABOVE the ones who NEVER fell???

NB

@smurf

Yeaap, 114000 rulers to reside in heaven and basicaly becomes private bounchers for the bride just in case some angels decided to feel all tipsy again and try to throw another coup and the faith of the rest… the millions other members (so they said) will still be just peons…. even in after live…. now thats just sucks, huh?

Simon
    Participant

I was taught a post salvation system of

God ->144,000 ->Great Multitude ->other spiritual beings –>Non Spiritual beings

Smurf

@nb: anyone can go to heaven, but the 144k are going to rule there, that's the difference.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.