"They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God"

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #7201
    admin
    Participant

    This comment was posted in reply to admin at the bottom of "Ahnsahnhong Never Spoke About A 'Mother God'?" on 3/20/13.

    Topsy says:

     

    LOL, you have to be kidding me. Yes, Christ Ahnsahnghong did write that book however if you look in the preface, it clearly states why that book was published, To stop the false bride, Eom**. Thats why 6 months after that book was published, on the Passover of 1984, he revealed Heavenly Mother to the entire church. Why do you think the NCPCog exist? It's because they couldn't accept the fact that Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed that there is indeed a heavenly Mother and they left the True Church of God. But I guess you didn't know that because the ncpcog wont reveal that; as a matter of fact, it was Heavenly Mother who came up with the name New Covenant Passover Church of God. But you didn't know that because the ncpcog hasn't revealed that either. They denied Heavenly Mother and stole the name she came up with. None of those NCPCOG members were at the last General Assembly in 1985. They have no pastors or senior pastors who followed Christ Ahnsahnghong in their church. They state that Christ Ahnsahnghong was only the Prophet Elijah, because HE said that He was only the prophet Elijah. However they failed to read a little bit further where Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote and explained what the prophet Elijah means. But you wouldn't know that either. They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God. I truly understand why God hid the truth in parables (Matt 13:10-11 Matt 13:34-35) So that the false prophets will not be able to take what is Sacred to the True Children of God. Thats why it is written "do not give your pearls to pigs. (Matt 7:6) In Christ Ahnsahnghong's first book published in 1955, Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders, he clearly testified that there is a heavenly Mother. Also in his bible Sermon book published in 1979 he testified about heavenly Mother in his sermon titled "Honor your Father and Mother" But you wouldn't know because you haven't read those.  I'd show them to you on this site right now however, you're a false prophet and you will find a way to falsify it, just like the NPCCog falsifies the pictures they have and the books they have. A picture is a picture. You can't know what was really going on in the scene of the picture unless you were really there. You weren't there in Korea when those pictures were taken so you cant know for sure what the event was. However you accept the testimony of the ncpcog. LOL that makes no sense. And another thing Haven't you ever thought "the fact that Eom ** stated that she is the Mother, that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about, shows that he did indeed testify about Mother? Even she testified that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified that their is a Heavenly Mother. You should check your sources before you post nonsense which is false. The bible clearly states what will happen to people who do such things in 2Peter 2:1-3

  • #56660

    Simon
    Participant

    apparently WMSCOG is changing the story, when I was there they said he HADN'T testafied about mother yet and that this eun su-young (or whatever name they call her now) claimed to reveal herself along with the concept not claim to be who ahn testafied….

     

    also why would NCPCOG use a name ZGJ came up with if they reject her completely? and why would she name the enemy church?

    #56661

    Questioninginla
    Participant

    tldnr wall of text by Topsy.

    Better question:  does the love my God bestows upon me include the ability to read Dr. Singer's book?

    #56662

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    Rubbish!

    #56663

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    Topsy, sorry but when do these lies stop? One lie after the other. I mean, do you people think the masses are stupid? Wmscog is always coming up with new stories. You guys really fall for these lies??? Nothing, and I mean nothing, that Wmscog voices out is of any worthiness to me.

    How stupid do you people think God is? You really think the creator of the universe who is all knowing, wouldn’t know that whatever that name you mentioned would try to steal from him? Come on!!

    Here is what is true, in case you need help: THERE IS NO HOLY SPIRIT NAMED AHANG AND NO MOTHER GOD NAMED ZHANG. WE ARE ALSO NOT AND NEVER WERE CREATED ANGELS BUT HUMAN BEINGS WITH SPIRITS. EARTH IS NO CITY OF REFUGE and Wmscog is full of lies and deceit – that is what is true. I’m sorry but the stories keep growing into more lies. Lies, lies, lies.

    There is nothing worth being jealous about with Wmscog. Not even close. If anything, your church leaders and I mean leaders, can see that all their lies are coming out.

    #56664

    KF
    Participant

    admin wrote:

    This comment was posted in reply to admin at the bottom of "Ahnsahnhong Never Spoke About A 'Mother God'?" on 3/20/13.

    Topsy says:

     

    LOL, you have to be kidding me. Yes, Christ Ahnsahnghong did write that book however if you look in the preface, it clearly states why that book was published, To stop the false bride, Eom**. Thats why 6 months after that book was published, on the Passover of 1984, he revealed Heavenly Mother to the entire church. Why do you think the NCPCog exist? It's because they couldn't accept the fact that Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed that there is indeed a heavenly Mother and they left the True Church of God. But I guess you didn't know that because the ncpcog wont reveal that; as a matter of fact, it was Heavenly Mother who came up with the name New Covenant Passover Church of God. But you didn't know that because the ncpcog hasn't revealed that either. They denied Heavenly Mother and stole the name she came up with. None of those NCPCOG members were at the last General Assembly in 1985. They have no pastors or senior pastors who followed Christ Ahnsahnghong in their church. They state that Christ Ahnsahnghong was only the Prophet Elijah, because HE said that He was only the prophet Elijah. However they failed to read a little bit further where Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote and explained what the prophet Elijah means. But you wouldn't know that either. They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God. I truly understand why God hid the truth in parables (Matt 13:10-11 Matt 13:34-35) So that the false prophets will not be able to take what is Sacred to the True Children of God. Thats why it is written "do not give your pearls to pigs. (Matt 7:6) In Christ Ahnsahnghong's first book published in 1955, Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders, he clearly testified that there is a heavenly Mother. Also in his bible Sermon book published in 1979 he testified about heavenly Mother in his sermon titled "Honor your Father and Mother" But you wouldn't know because you haven't read those.  I'd show them to you on this site right now however, you're a false prophet and you will find a way to falsify it, just like the NPCCog falsifies the pictures they have and the books they have. A picture is a picture. You can't know what was really going on in the scene of the picture unless you were really there. You weren't there in Korea when those pictures were taken so you cant know for sure what the event was. However you accept the testimony of the ncpcog. LOL that makes no sense. And another thing Haven't you ever thought "the fact that Eom ** stated that she is the Mother, that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about, shows that he did indeed testify about Mother? Even she testified that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified that their is a Heavenly Mother. You should check your sources before you post nonsense which is false. The bible clearly states what will happen to people who do such things in 2Peter 2:1-3

     

    Hi Topsy

     

    I heared that the oringinal name of the church was Ahnsanghong witness, which later broke up into New Covenant Passover & world mission society/ and Jesus Witness COG (who also has ahnsanghong as the prophet )  the other 2 churches stood in Korea and WMS came into America, then spreaded almost all over the world. TRUE OR FALSE?

     

    IF mother named the NCPCOG, why is Ahn's son running it.   Why do they own many books of Ahn, and carry more pictures of him then what the WMS has of him on their site.

     

    Why does the WMS decide to sue this site over freedom of speech, opinions, or bible disscussions and comparisons?

     

    Why does the WMS  not sue the NCPCOG if they  were the ones who stole their church name, books, and pictures and they are the one's publishing the books????

     

    You say no one here knows the truth because the NCPCOG is not telling us the truth, why did it take so long for you people to clear that up.

     

    You say you ( we) were not in Korea when those pictures were taken, and you are right, but the truth of the matter is, NEITHER were you.

     

    You say with  a picture you  can't know what the event was on in a picture just by looking at it, DUH! one picture has a BIRTHDAY CAKE, obviously it's someone's birthday.  Most likely Ahn, that's why he is behide the cake.

     

    Is it safe to say then that the picture of mother and ahn AKA the bride & groom is not what it looks like?????? 

     

    Why would you say you could show us those books, but you wont because WE (this site) is false prophet,  Since when do you get to Judge people and decide who gets to hear information or the truth.  You are also a sinner just like us.  Would your pride & arrogance get in your way of  saving someone's soul.  Why would a church run by true God deny the secerts of the kingdom to heaven to anyone whon is willing to listen, regards of if they accept it or not.

     

    And your right IF EOM* was testifying about being mother god, then yes that would look like Ahn did testifed about a mother god, HOWEVER you weren't there either. You don't have the original book,  We don't know if the story in the  book was changed to fit the character.  We don't know, and you don't know.  We all know what we have been told.

     

    We would all love to see the 1955 book Unsealing the Secrets of the 7 thunders, why would you not want us to see it,  (the world to see it)so that we also may learn God's word and save our souls from eternal hell. 

     

    Do you think Heavenly Father approves of you guys denying us the chance to see the truth?  The way I see it our souls is in your hands, if we go to hell, and you could had saved us, you my friend could also be right there with us.

     

    I also think you should check your sources before you post.  Stop the WE  vs. THEM mentality think on your own, and tell me if you think that denying someone the truth is of GOD, is it a Godly thing to do.   Don't  accuse everyone of being a false prophet who will find a way to falsify God's truth, that is IMPOSSIABLE,!!! GOD'S TRUTH CAN AND WILL ALWAYS STAND, no one can change that.  God Loves us all! and he alone knows what's in our hearts.  Do what's right.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    #56665

    Joshua
    Participant

    I started the humor post the beginning of this year but even I get a little chuckle out of the double talk.

     

    In Christ Ahnsahnghong's first book published in 1955, Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders, he clearly testified that there is a heavenly Mother. Also in his bible Sermon book published in 1979 he testified about heavenly Mother in his sermon titled "Honor your Father and Mother" But you wouldn't know because you haven't read those.  I'd show them to you on this site right now however, you're a false prophet and you will find a way to falsify it, just like the NPCCog falsifies the pictures they have and the books they have.

     

    WMS: We have proof! We're not going to show it to you! You're going to prove us wrong! Our proof possibly can't stand up to what you are going to say!

    US: God's truth can stand up to scrutiny! The truth is the truth! God is the same yesterday, today, and forever and His truth never changes!

     

    WMSCOG your problem is not just with us. The real problem is that your "truth" does not stand up to "God's Truth"! We are not afraid to share the truth with you! The WMSCOG is afraid to share their "truth" with everyone else that does not go along with them. It's sad but at the same time laughable. Thank you for the humor. Fiction can be fun! 

    #56666

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    Some people come here and feel we may be too harsh on Wmscog. However, in the end when thousands of souls will be dragged to hell because of their false teaching, then people will say, why didn’t you say something. This is what we are trying to do – saying something now.

    #56667

    emil
    Participant

    Topsy says:

     

    LOL, you have to be kidding me. Yes, Christ Ahnsahnghong did write that book however if you look in the preface, it clearly states why that book was published, To stop the false bride, Eom**.

    Yet he did not just say that Eom is not the Mother God. He made a categorical statement that the idea of Mother God is delusional.

    Thats why 6 months after that book was published, on the Passover of 1984, he revealed Heavenly Mother to the entire church.

    According to what I have read, he revealed a woman to the whole church. Perhaps he did think of that woman as his bride, despite the fact that he was already married and had a wife and kids. He did not actually call her Mother God. You guys took the symbolism of the wedding and made assumptions. I don't know if you have heard the phrase, "A wedding is a public declaration of a private intention" – an intention which almost every person has.

    None of those NCPCOG members were at the last General Assembly in 1985. 

    And you know this how? You were there? And you know all their members?

    They have no pastors or senior pastors who followed Christ Ahnsahnghong in their church.

    They have his son. Imagine, the son of god.

    They state that Christ Ahnsahnghong was only the Prophet Elijah, because HE said that He was only the prophet Elijah. However they failed to read a little bit further where Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote and explained what the prophet Elijah means. But you wouldn't know that either.

    We would, if you quoted the exact words to us in the context of the whole chapter or book.

    They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God.

    What is there to be jealous about? The revenue stream?

    In Christ Ahnsahnghong's first book published in 1955, Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders, he clearly testified that there is a heavenly Mother. Also in his bible Sermon book published in 1979 he testified about heavenly Mother in his sermon titled "Honor your Father and Mother" But you wouldn't know because you haven't read those. 

    Tells us about it. In the context of the whole book. Tell us what God's commandment to "Honour your father and mother" mean. Check out Mt 15:4-6 and Mk 7:10-12 and see who is father and mother in the commandment. If ASH taught something different, then it was against the bible.

    Haven't you ever thought "the fact that Eom ** stated that she is the Mother, that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about, shows that he did indeed testify about Mother? Even she testified that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified that their is a Heavenly Mother. You should check your sources before you post nonsense which is false. The bible clearly states what will happen to people who do such things in 2Peter 2:1-3

    How do you know Eom said that? Perhaps it is time you checked your one and only source, the information that is fed to you by wmscog for which there is no other corroborating evidence.

    #56668

    Love'n Honey
    Participant

    Bump

    #56669

    Simon
    Participant

    just don't knock it over!

    #56670

    x wms brother
    Participant

    I do keep thinking about one thing she said.  She said that Zang Gil Ja named the NPCOG.  For what purpose??? And if it is a false church why did she name it the Church of GOD?  Of course she doesn't really know anything except what was fed to her by the WMSCOG.  But if NPCOG is the false church and misusing ASH teachings they should try and sue them, just like they do everyone else.  I am disappointed in thier reluctance to address the obvious. 

    #56671

    Love'n Honey
    Participant

    Simon wrote:

    just don't knock it over!

     Lol! This made me think of weebles.

    x wms brother wrote:

    I do keep thinking about one thing she said.  She said that Zang Gil Ja named the NPCOG.  For what purpose??? And if it is a false church why did she name it the Church of GOD?  Of course she doesn't really know anything except what was fed to her by the WMSCOG.  But if NPCOG is the false church and misusing ASH teachings they should try and sue them, just like they do everyone else.  I am disappointed in thier reluctance to address the obvious. 

     Thank you. If the NCPCOG is a false church thieving and altering the true teaching of God, what they're doing is far worse than what I'm doing. And yet…

    #56672

    Love'n Honey
    Participant

    admin wrote:

    This comment was posted in reply to admin at the bottom of "Ahnsahnhong Never Spoke About A 'Mother God'?" on 3/20/13.

    Topsy says:

     

    LOL, you have to be kidding me. Yes, Christ Ahnsahnghong did write that book however if you look in the preface, it clearly states why that book was published, To stop the false bride, Eom**. Thats why 6 months after that book was published, on the Passover of 1984, he revealed Heavenly Mother to the entire church. Why do you think the NCPCog exist? It's because they couldn't accept the fact that Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed that there is indeed a heavenly Mother and they left the True Church of God. But I guess you didn't know that because the ncpcog wont reveal that; as a matter of fact, it was Heavenly Mother who came up with the name New Covenant Passover Church of God. But you didn't know that because the ncpcog hasn't revealed that either. They denied Heavenly Mother and stole the name she came up with. None of those NCPCOG members were at the last General Assembly in 1985. They have no pastors or senior pastors who followed Christ Ahnsahnghong in their church. They state that Christ Ahnsahnghong was only the Prophet Elijah, because HE said that He was only the prophet Elijah. However they failed to read a little bit further where Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote and explained what the prophet Elijah means. But you wouldn't know that either. They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God. I truly understand why God hid the truth in parables (Matt 13:10-11 Matt 13:34-35) So that the false prophets will not be able to take what is Sacred to the True Children of God. Thats why it is written "do not give your pearls to pigs. (Matt 7:6) In Christ Ahnsahnghong's first book published in 1955, Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders, he clearly testified that there is a heavenly Mother. Also in his bible Sermon book published in 1979 he testified about heavenly Mother in his sermon titled "Honor your Father and Mother" But you wouldn't know because you haven't read those.  I'd show them to you on this site right now however, you're a false prophet and you will find a way to falsify it, just like the NPCCog falsifies the pictures they have and the books they have. A picture is a picture. You can't know what was really going on in the scene of the picture unless you were really there. You weren't there in Korea when those pictures were taken so you cant know for sure what the event was. However you accept the testimony of the ncpcog. LOL that makes no sense. And another thing Haven't you ever thought "the fact that Eom ** stated that she is the Mother, that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about, shows that he did indeed testify about Mother? Even she testified that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified that their is a Heavenly Mother. You should check your sources before you post nonsense which is false. The bible clearly states what will happen to people who do such things in 2Peter 2:1-3

     That's my favorite line. You can't falsify truth. It only makes you look foolish. And if the truth will set me free and if you're supposed to preach to all nations, why conceal it? Who knows, these prophecies, sermons, etc. mentioned might enlighten someone. That's the mindset I had as a member. I preached to everyone who asked for a study because, according to the bible, everyone deserves to hear the truth.

    Then I realized I was spreading lies.

    #56673

    2 Hoes Ink
    Participant

    While the true Biblical God stated that he is in fact a jealous God he would never set up a church so that people would be jealous of his church.  He simply does not want us to worship fake gods. (Hello ?)  The concept that outsiders are or should be jealous of the "church" in question is absurd. 

    #56674

    MountainMom
    Participant

    I can't imagine anyone being jealous of the wmscog.  They are basically slaves to other men, serving their purposes, and doing it at their own expense.  Those poor people don't  get to "live life abundantly", which is the very reason Jesus was sent to earth.  Instead they are roped into the greed and power machine that is the wmscog.  The members are slaves who don't know they have the key to their own freedom.  I feel bad for every one of them (except the pastors who really do know they are running a scam)

    #56675

    emil
    Participant

    I can imagine a lot of people being jealous of the wmscog but not in quite the way Topsy and other members think.

    That setup is a money-making machine. Anyone who has love for money would be jealous.

    #56676

    The Chive
    Participant

    x wms brother wrote:

    I do keep thinking about one thing she said.  She said that Zang Gil Ja named the NPCOG.  For what purpose??? And if it is a false church why did she name it the Church of GOD?   

     Because the Church of The Chive didnt sound as good..

    #56677

    unknown
    Participant

    This sounds like typical WMSCOG bs. The ramblings of somebody who thinks they are above others because he/she is in the "truth". Many of the people in this church don't know what argumentation is and throw stuff together and hope something sticks. For example, those prove ahnsahnghong videos and the video made to attack Steve Hassan are jam-packed with fallacies. It's appaling. 

    #56678

    remco9519
    Participant

    to wmscog, their false god and their believers. u play by lies deception disinformation, misinformation, mislead and fuck up families, get their money, destroy one's true self, degrade one's spiritual welfare etc. etc.  i dont see any single thuth in your church.  your gods are false gods, your church is false church, ur congregation are all false and the people supporting your lies are false.  i have another to you WMSCOG fans, how u would give attribute to the children of your god ahnsahnghong from his previous wife and that of your mother god from her previous husband and when your gods bear children perhaps out of wedlock making them bastards because all of them now are gods. what a silly thing and ideas you are promoting.  u seem to be intelligent people yet your brains are dull or we say half damaged.  you are all foolish and u are the filthiest creatures on earth. the buddhist do not actually count buddha as god but they themselves cannot say anything about god. a sect of hindu most fits in your organization. they're doing that, they have godman who after death got 10 rolls royce in his palace, yet this godman left a legacy most especially in america that they bought to his ideas and rose the new age movement. its not jealousy on WMSCOG, but because many people are affected, some maybe members of this forum, we only want to clarify how WMSCOG stand against the norms. i tell u what is thruth in your church? is your church the only one true church.. ANSWER–YES, its a true DEVIL church.is it a true religion, YES– its a true DEVILS's religion. are u members the true people of god.  YES__WMSCOG members are the true people of your false gods.  

    does ur church able to cite to u what is hell?  excuse me u know more i supposed because hell is your destination thats why ur promoting your doctrine to innocent victims so u'l have more companies there.  do you know that hell is designed having 7 levels. the deepest part is hottest. there will be ur abode with SATAN.  satan was created from fire so even if you burn him he dont feel anything. ur gods will be with u there roaring in agony of pain,thirsty and finding any place within that 7th chamber where heat maybe less. but alas!! nowhere to go. ur skins after burnt will be replenish and refresh to new ones to again undergo burning again and again that u will that u will die again.  ONLY the CREATOR of ALL can give u a second DEATH, but it is written, ye shall not die anymore. that is your story in hell, forever burning there. 

    i dont really know where you get that idea of father god mother god.  though ignorant people buy your idea. and the people you choose to be your gods cant qualify as good gods, because both have history of fault marriages. your mother god most especially is a harlot. why i say, hmmm, because u people cannot even produce papers showing that there was separation or divorce between her and first husband. your mother god perhaps knows a lot of sex positions.two husbands, and she learned a lot.

    space age, digital age we say but mankind is going back to the years of ignorance. would i say thank u WMSCOG to what u did to my family.  u made them like robots.  one day u see what will happen to all of you.  from ur father god who claims hes prophet elijah, claim christ, claim father god.  HOW FOOLISH!!!!! to your harlot mother god who also claim mother jerusalem.  oh by the way how u shifted jerusalem from israel.  i checked and jerusalem still in israel. people of WMSCOG would you please check you body temperatures, perhaps theres u need some medications.  i pray for you to change ur ways and return to the path of thruth. for the CREATOR and only ONE GOD is forgiving and most merciful though HES the MASTER of RETRIBUTION.

    #56679

    setufree
    Participant

    @remco

    I understand your anger, and I'm sorry they have your family, and as much as it angers you and everyone else here, what these members need is our love, unconditionally.  They call non believers, former members, the internet, "slanderers doing Satans work".

    The Church wants our anger displayed on here, so they can prove to the members that we are the badguys.  I know members and leaders read this forum every day.

    In the zion I had gone to, I met some beautiful and educated misguided people.  They don't need medication, they need love.  The lovebombing was so intense it gets you hooked and than your stuck,  alot of them seemed to be filling some empty void.  Don't ever give up on your friends and family members in there, just give them the real love they deserve!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.